Related Forum Threads
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp For AKG K240 MKIi Last post on 8/12/12 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Leckerton Audio UHA-3 Issues Last post on 7/16/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
- Headphone Impedance
Announcing Codename “c421" from JDS Labs
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Have you look at ibasso touscan's spec's? here it is:
iBasso PB1 Toucan
Portable Balanced Headphone Amplifier
- 25.2V voltage swing, the highest voltage swing among portable Amplifiers
- Up to 1400mW output power
- Takes Balanced and Single End inputs, and provides Balanced and Single End outputs
- 2-Setting gain switch for impedance matching
- Rechargeable battery pack
- New case surface finish, we call it pulverization finish
- More than 20 hours play time
- Measures 55*24*81mm, and weighs 140g
- ALPS quad potentiometer, Hirose connector, Switchcraft jack, gold-plated PCB, Vishay high grade capacitors and resistors inside
- Comes with charger, leather pouch, 3.5 to 3.5 interconnect, rubber feet, and warranty card
Depends on the price tag :P
- Announcing Codename “c421" from JDS Labs
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-A20 SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of... 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K240 Studio owners please share your experience 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Korbe Canida wins Chesky Records Singer-Songwriter Tournament 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2