- 454 Posts. Joined 9/2007
- Location: USA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 5/27/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarSonics SM3 or Shure SE535 - a good complement to the Westone UM3x? Last post on 2/5/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Is there life after Westone4 ? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I found the Westone 4 boring as well. I am currently enjoying the Heir 4.Ai a lot. To my untrained ears, the Heirs have the clarity and soundstage of the W4s, but with more sparkle.
Yes imo w4 is more neutral while with tg334 I feel that the midrange presentation is a bit forward.
and for i my self, its TOO forward.... i sill prefer the w4's to More expensive 334... but no means w4 is the best. how about the new IE800 ? K3003??
Edited by Sylaw - 2/8/13 at 12:44am
- Is there life after Westone4 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › need advice. 24 seconds ago
- › SchiitShow 2015 Impressions 42 seconds ago
- › Help with deciding what to do!!! 56 seconds ago
- › End of Life and Sale on Mad Dog and Alpha Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Can anyone compare Oppo PM-3, Shure SRH1540/1840, and Philips... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 6 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 6 minutes ago
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2