- 455 Posts. Joined 9/2007
- Location: USA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 5/27/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarSonics SM3 or Shure SE535 - a good complement to the Westone UM3x? Last post on 2/5/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
Is there life after Westone4 ? - Page 2post #16 of 242/7/13 at 7:38pm^ tg334 is so much better than w4. No comparison there.. I, myself, am a previous owner of w4. Also you might want to check 1plus2 out
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 242/7/13 at 8:00pmpost #18 of 242/7/13 at 8:34pm
I found the Westone 4 boring as well. I am currently enjoying the Heir 4.Ai a lot. To my untrained ears, the Heirs have the clarity and soundstage of the W4s, but with more sparkle.post #19 of 242/7/13 at 8:35pmI also found the W4s to be boring. I am currently enjoying the Heir 4.Ai. To my ears, the Heirs have the clarity and soundstage I liked in the W4s, but more sparkle and tighter bass.post #20 of 242/7/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
Yes imo w4 is more neutral while with tg334 I feel that the midrange presentation is a bit forward.post #21 of 242/8/13 at 12:21ampost #22 of 242/8/13 at 12:42am
and for i my self, its TOO forward.... i sill prefer the w4's to More expensive 334... but no means w4 is the best. how about the new IE800 ? K3003??
Edited by Sylaw - 2/8/13 at 12:44ampost #23 of 242/8/13 at 2:40amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there life after Westone4 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver... 23 seconds ago
- › Singxer SU-1 58 seconds ago
- › DIY Earbuds 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL: 2017 North Carolina Meet 1 minute ago
- › Cardas A8 IEM 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear