- 425 Posts. Joined 9/2007
- Location: USA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 5/27/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarSonics SM3 or Shure SE535 - a good complement to the Westone UM3x? Last post on 2/5/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Is there life after Westone4 ? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I found the Westone 4 boring as well. I am currently enjoying the Heir 4.Ai a lot. To my untrained ears, the Heirs have the clarity and soundstage of the W4s, but with more sparkle.
Yes imo w4 is more neutral while with tg334 I feel that the midrange presentation is a bit forward.
The 334 is a little forward in the mids, yes.
and for i my self, its TOO forward.... i sill prefer the w4's to More expensive 334... but no means w4 is the best. how about the new IE800 ? K3003??
Edited by Sylaw - 2/8/13 at 12:44am
- Is there life after Westone4 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 35 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 47 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Help me find the right amp ( $300); Critique my setup! 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)