- 445 Posts. Joined 9/2007
- Location: USA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 5/27/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarSonics SM3 or Shure SE535 - a good complement to the Westone UM3x? Last post on 2/5/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Is there life after Westone4 ? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I found the Westone 4 boring as well. I am currently enjoying the Heir 4.Ai a lot. To my untrained ears, the Heirs have the clarity and soundstage of the W4s, but with more sparkle.
Yes imo w4 is more neutral while with tg334 I feel that the midrange presentation is a bit forward.
The 334 is a little forward in the mids, yes.
and for i my self, its TOO forward.... i sill prefer the w4's to More expensive 334... but no means w4 is the best. how about the new IE800 ? K3003??
Edited by Sylaw - 2/8/13 at 12:44am
- Is there life after Westone4 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 11 seconds ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 14 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 15 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 29 seconds ago
- › WIN Sennheiser HD 800 and a year worth of HDtracks downloads! 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 3 minutes ago
- › STAX SR-007MK2 with MK1 drivers? 3 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3