I bought NuForce NE-700x for my friend. He seems to enjoy them.
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 5/27/11
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 5/27/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSennheiser HD 202 Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- New IEM help? Last post on 9/10/12 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM or Over-the-Ear? Can't decide... Last post on 6/11/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for advice. Please Help! Last post on 1/20/13 at 8:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Headphones for Friends/Family? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/27/11 at 9:13pmQuote:
So if someone says please suggest a compact car, you're going to suggest an 18 wheeler? It's just a waste of space and derails the thread. Mission accomplished.
post #18 of 235/27/11 at 9:29pm
I use my HD202 to recruit... Still on-going but few are very interested, got a guy to buy it too (although i'm selling it xD)
In ears, cx300? they seem to have a big brand name, different colours, bassy... Which goes with the mainstream quite well maybe?post #19 of 235/27/11 at 9:53pmQuote:
I think you're really just being nitpicky. I mean I simply added on to my in ear headphone suggestion that the portapros could be a good choice if they like the looks, even though I already suggested an in ear headphone. Why are you so mad about this?post #20 of 235/28/11 at 5:59pm
Oh also the klipsch s4s seem like a good deal with good comfort and look cool. There is a white version and a black version and they might like the white version, I think it looks nice. I plan on getting the black or white version later.post #21 of 235/28/11 at 9:17pmpost #22 of 235/28/11 at 10:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by cliffroyroycole
The S4s are not much of an improvement over the original brands the OP mentioned. There are much better values out there for friends and family. Looking cool has little to do with good sound. I auditioned the S4s once, and they are not really a good value for friends and family. They were popular here once, but since then, there have been many new models in the price range that outperform them. I suggest checking Joker's massive IEM thread for suggestions.
The reason why I'm including fashion as a factor is because the TS stated looks were important -.-.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Friends/Family?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lets Talk Metal 28 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 4 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 8 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 9 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 10 minutes ago
- › Wireless/Blueooth Sports earbuds Recommendation 17 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 20 minutes ago
- › Violectric / Lake People DAC RS 06 21 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...