I bought NuForce NE-700x for my friend. He seems to enjoy them.
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 5/27/11
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 5/27/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSennheiser HD 202 Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- New IEM help? Last post on 9/10/12 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM or Over-the-Ear? Can't decide... Last post on 6/11/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for advice. Please Help! Last post on 1/20/13 at 8:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The Zen 2...
Headphones for Friends/Family? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/27/11 at 9:13pmQuote:
So if someone says please suggest a compact car, you're going to suggest an 18 wheeler? It's just a waste of space and derails the thread. Mission accomplished.
post #18 of 235/27/11 at 9:29pm
I use my HD202 to recruit... Still on-going but few are very interested, got a guy to buy it too (although i'm selling it xD)
In ears, cx300? they seem to have a big brand name, different colours, bassy... Which goes with the mainstream quite well maybe?post #19 of 235/27/11 at 9:53pmQuote:
I think you're really just being nitpicky. I mean I simply added on to my in ear headphone suggestion that the portapros could be a good choice if they like the looks, even though I already suggested an in ear headphone. Why are you so mad about this?post #20 of 235/28/11 at 5:59pm
Oh also the klipsch s4s seem like a good deal with good comfort and look cool. There is a white version and a black version and they might like the white version, I think it looks nice. I plan on getting the black or white version later.post #21 of 235/28/11 at 9:17pmpost #22 of 235/28/11 at 10:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by cliffroyroycole
The S4s are not much of an improvement over the original brands the OP mentioned. There are much better values out there for friends and family. Looking cool has little to do with good sound. I auditioned the S4s once, and they are not really a good value for friends and family. They were popular here once, but since then, there have been many new models in the price range that outperform them. I suggest checking Joker's massive IEM thread for suggestions.
The reason why I'm including fashion as a factor is because the TS stated looks were important -.-.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Friends/Family?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Popular Classical Music 16 seconds ago
- › Audio GD New NOS 7 2016 Edition Impression Thread 44 seconds ago
- › i3, born for iPhone7, the first " MFi " headphone amplifier from FiiO 2 minutes ago
- › Jvc HA-FXZ200 (JAPAN) 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 8 minutes ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 8 minutes ago
- › FS: Oppo PM3 free shipping to CONUS 9 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › JDS Labs ULTRA SHORT 3.5MM INTERCONNECT CABLE by audiophilefan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...