I bought NuForce NE-700x for my friend. He seems to enjoy them.
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 5/27/11
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 5/27/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSennheiser HD 202 Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- New IEM help? Last post on 9/10/12 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM or Over-the-Ear? Can't decide... Last post on 6/11/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for advice. Please Help! Last post on 1/20/13 at 8:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Philips Fidelio X2 are my favorite of all the headphones I have listened so far, except the LCD3, for a few reasons. I have a few headphones (Blue Mo-Fi, HD800, HD650, HD598, HD558, Urbanite On...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Headphones for Friends/Family? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/27/11 at 9:13pmQuote:
So if someone says please suggest a compact car, you're going to suggest an 18 wheeler? It's just a waste of space and derails the thread. Mission accomplished.
post #18 of 235/27/11 at 9:29pm
I use my HD202 to recruit... Still on-going but few are very interested, got a guy to buy it too (although i'm selling it xD)
In ears, cx300? they seem to have a big brand name, different colours, bassy... Which goes with the mainstream quite well maybe?post #19 of 235/27/11 at 9:53pmQuote:
I think you're really just being nitpicky. I mean I simply added on to my in ear headphone suggestion that the portapros could be a good choice if they like the looks, even though I already suggested an in ear headphone. Why are you so mad about this?post #20 of 235/28/11 at 5:59pm
Oh also the klipsch s4s seem like a good deal with good comfort and look cool. There is a white version and a black version and they might like the white version, I think it looks nice. I plan on getting the black or white version later.post #21 of 235/28/11 at 9:17pmpost #22 of 235/28/11 at 10:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by cliffroyroycole
The S4s are not much of an improvement over the original brands the OP mentioned. There are much better values out there for friends and family. Looking cool has little to do with good sound. I auditioned the S4s once, and they are not really a good value for friends and family. They were popular here once, but since then, there have been many new models in the price range that outperform them. I suggest checking Joker's massive IEM thread for suggestions.
The reason why I'm including fashion as a factor is because the TS stated looks were important -.-.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Friends/Family?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Thinking of Hardwireing my Sennheiser HD800 myself using by... 1 second ago
- › "The Lab" 27 seconds ago
- › Preparing for the inevitable: DAP recommendation 29 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › The Mi Headphones by Xiaomi (1 New Review Feb. 25, 2015) 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Sediman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2