I bought NuForce NE-700x for my friend. He seems to enjoy them.
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 5/27/11
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 5/27/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSennheiser HD 202 Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- New IEM help? Last post on 9/10/12 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM or Over-the-Ear? Can't decide... Last post on 6/11/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for advice. Please Help! Last post on 1/20/13 at 8:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog: A reference class Dog Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Alpha Dogs ($499USD, discontinued) with my own money after doing my own research and thus this is my...
Hi everyone, Before I start the review, I would like to thank Campfire Audio for making this awesome IEM, and also to d marc0 for inviting me in the tour. INTRODUCTION I'm an Indonesian...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION This is going to be a long review – I'll get that out up front. My time with the U6 has been a...
DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I...
Just on sound quality, meh. It's very quiet, and detailed, but on my main headphones, AKG K712, the mid-treble balance is just too bright. The bass is nice and deep and honest, and midrange is OK,...
Headphones for Friends/Family? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/27/11 at 9:13pmQuote:
So if someone says please suggest a compact car, you're going to suggest an 18 wheeler? It's just a waste of space and derails the thread. Mission accomplished.
post #18 of 235/27/11 at 9:29pm
I use my HD202 to recruit... Still on-going but few are very interested, got a guy to buy it too (although i'm selling it xD)
In ears, cx300? they seem to have a big brand name, different colours, bassy... Which goes with the mainstream quite well maybe?post #19 of 235/27/11 at 9:53pmQuote:
I think you're really just being nitpicky. I mean I simply added on to my in ear headphone suggestion that the portapros could be a good choice if they like the looks, even though I already suggested an in ear headphone. Why are you so mad about this?post #20 of 235/28/11 at 5:59pm
Oh also the klipsch s4s seem like a good deal with good comfort and look cool. There is a white version and a black version and they might like the white version, I think it looks nice. I plan on getting the black or white version later.post #21 of 235/28/11 at 9:17pmpost #22 of 235/28/11 at 10:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by cliffroyroycole
The S4s are not much of an improvement over the original brands the OP mentioned. There are much better values out there for friends and family. Looking cool has little to do with good sound. I auditioned the S4s once, and they are not really a good value for friends and family. They were popular here once, but since then, there have been many new models in the price range that outperform them. I suggest checking Joker's massive IEM thread for suggestions.
The reason why I'm including fashion as a factor is because the TS stated looks were important -.-.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Friends/Family?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Xuelin Ihifi 800, a brief introduction 12 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 23 seconds ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 32 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 57 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Curious about using carbon fiber for cups 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Uncompressed Lossless (WAV) vs Compressed (FLAC / ALAC) - O/T... 4 minutes ago
- › Carbon Fiber Wrapped 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by k4rstar
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse