I bought NuForce NE-700x for my friend. He seems to enjoy them.
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by System, 5/27/11
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 5/27/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productSennheiser HD 202 Headphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- New IEM help? Last post on 9/10/12 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM or Over-the-Ear? Can't decide... Last post on 6/11/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for advice. Please Help! Last post on 1/20/13 at 8:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Headphones for Friends/Family? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/27/11 at 9:13pmQuote:
So if someone says please suggest a compact car, you're going to suggest an 18 wheeler? It's just a waste of space and derails the thread. Mission accomplished.
post #18 of 235/27/11 at 9:29pm
I use my HD202 to recruit... Still on-going but few are very interested, got a guy to buy it too (although i'm selling it xD)
In ears, cx300? they seem to have a big brand name, different colours, bassy... Which goes with the mainstream quite well maybe?post #19 of 235/27/11 at 9:53pmQuote:
I think you're really just being nitpicky. I mean I simply added on to my in ear headphone suggestion that the portapros could be a good choice if they like the looks, even though I already suggested an in ear headphone. Why are you so mad about this?post #20 of 235/28/11 at 5:59pm
Oh also the klipsch s4s seem like a good deal with good comfort and look cool. There is a white version and a black version and they might like the white version, I think it looks nice. I plan on getting the black or white version later.post #21 of 235/28/11 at 9:17pmpost #22 of 235/28/11 at 10:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by cliffroyroycole
The S4s are not much of an improvement over the original brands the OP mentioned. There are much better values out there for friends and family. Looking cool has little to do with good sound. I auditioned the S4s once, and they are not really a good value for friends and family. They were popular here once, but since then, there have been many new models in the price range that outperform them. I suggest checking Joker's massive IEM thread for suggestions.
The reason why I'm including fashion as a factor is because the TS stated looks were important -.-.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Friends/Family?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP 4 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 35 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 38 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Shure SE846 Canada/USA 2 minutes ago
- › Beg for answers: how many Sony MDR-R10s were made? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)