Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Touhou AND Vocaloid music thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Touhou AND Vocaloid music thread! - Page 4

post #46 of 387

Wow, here it comes, one more thread for me to lurk on ==

Subscribe first.. busy rushing report recently, haiz..

 

Download cap.. /cough

Luckily I don't have such thing here, download manager meter shows about 400-500g per month, browser and p2p usage not included.

post #47 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

Wow, here it comes, one more thread for me to lurk on ==

Subscribe first.. busy rushing report recently, haiz..

 

Download cap.. /cough

Luckily I don't have such thing here, download manager meter shows about 400-500g per month, browser and p2p usage not included.



Wow, lucky.  What about speeds?

post #48 of 387

Oh hell yeah, Sumimusou (Hatsunetsu Mix) is awesome.

 

And if Rainmeter is anything to go by, my total up/down is 1TB/2TB; dunno what the timeframe is, though. (And FIOS gives us 25 up/25 down mb/s.)

-- Griffinhart

post #49 of 387

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBomb77766 View Post





Wow, lucky.  What about speeds?


Not fast actually, subscripting the cheapest plan now, actual full speed is just like down700k/up50k. I'm kind of leaving my pc on all the day, dling anime even though I don't have time to watch all of them ==

 

Random picked some to listen to, TouHouSuiMuSou -hatsunetsu mix.- & The Endless Love (like the prolog part) were quite nice..

 

 

My foobar random gave me this..


Edited by kn19h7 - 5/26/11 at 10:34am
post #50 of 387
Thread Starter 


Keep it rolling!
post #51 of 387

I like Unfragment, the clip is very nice.

One day there will be singing robots in the streets, it's amazing and sad at the same time ph34r.gif

 

 

 

and of course the pure epicness of nico nico :cry: (although the original is far more epic hehehe)

 

 

well after listenning the vocaloid ryuuseigun i just realised it sucks HAHA...original forever !!


Edited by castlevania32 - 5/26/11 at 12:00pm
post #52 of 387

Maybe we could add a little bmani/ddr/popn songs ?biggrin.gif

post #53 of 387


I'd honestly put that in its own thread. There's well over 30 games between just Beatmania and Popn music. Much less including stuff like DDR and ITG. 

 

I think it would open this thread up to way too much that's too far away from Vocaloid and Touhou stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by castlevania32 View Post

Maybe we could add a little bmani/ddr/popn songs ?biggrin.gif



 

 

post #54 of 387

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post


I'd honestly put that in its own thread. There's well over 30 games between just Beatmania and Popn music. Much less including stuff like DDR and ITG. 

 

I think it would open this thread up to way too much that's too far away from Vocaloid and Touhou stuff.


Agreed.

Even if its going to broaden the scope of this thread, I'd suppose in the direction of Doujin music..

post #55 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinhart View Post

Oh hell yeah, Sumimusou (Hatsunetsu Mix) is awesome.

 


Hi-five!

 

post #56 of 387
Thread Starter 

This song have a very nice melody to it.
post #57 of 387

Attempting to play "Highly Responsive to Prayers".  Guess I should start from the beginning.

 

I wonder if I sill have the reflexes for this...

post #58 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post


This song have a very nice melody to it.

 

Forward, defined, and articulate, Miku at her finest. it' so cute. =D 

 

 


Edited by Hennyo - 5/26/11 at 5:49pm
post #59 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickronin View Post

Attempting to play "Highly Responsive to Prayers".  Guess I should start from the beginning.

 

I wonder if I sill have the reflexes for this...

 

I really wouldn't. The PC-98 games aren't like the Windows games at all. It's not until Touhou Project 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom that the Touhou style gets really defined.

 

Someone mentioned something about keeping this thread rolling...

 


Rolling Girl by Wowaka.

 

-- Griffinhart

 

post #60 of 387

Oh yeah, forget about the early stuff....Although I'd start at Scarlet Devil (Touhou 6), rather than Perfect Cherry Blossom.

 

From then on they're all pretty great. Favorite being Imperishable Night, and the fighters. Those fightan games are hilarious fun.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Touhou AND Vocaloid music thread!