Hello!i'm FiiO Viet Nam
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 5/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- fiio line out? Last post on 10/3/11 at 8:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Need Help Finding A Budget Amp Last post on 8/10/10 at 12:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Review: Fiio E7 Last post on 6/19/13 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Just bought iphone to go with Fiio E7 but question is how best to connect Last post on 10/14/13 at 7:55am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
Notice: Fake FiiO products - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Looks like I might have received a counterfeit L3 from a vendor on Amazon today. The cable is too thin and way too long. I'll be contacting Amazon shortly about this. The vendor is "Century22" and it was fulfilled by Amazon.
yes, this is a fake FiiO L3, Our L3 is only 10cm length!
I think you can contact Amazon to get refund and ask the seller compensate for the loss!
BTW, can you send me more evidence to email@example.com, so show where you buy, how much you pay, the purchase record, and the photos of the cable. so we can contact Amazon to remove the illegal seller.
I've requested a refund from Amazon and will return the item to them on Monday.
I have also sent you an email with the details along with several detailed photos of the counterfeit. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
Thanks for your remind, I think maybe you can get some extra refund because it is a fake products . I don't know the law in USA, but in China, you should get double refund,
That is said, if you pay 10dollar, when you send back the fake L3, you should get 30 dollar.
Definitely, the best way to get a FiiO product is to purchase through a seller that FiiO has listed on their website as an authorized reseller. Doing so not only ensures that you'll get a genuine product, but also get the full benefit of the factory warranty.
I bought a Fiio e6 from Amazon and the seller is "Local Trading Incorporation." I believe the item I received is a fake. The printing on the box looked wrong and the paint on the exposed arm of the amp looks sloppy(air bubbles). Is this seller selling fakes or did I get a e6 from a bad batch?
- Notice: Fake FiiO products
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Choosing between philips fidelio x1 and Q701 headpohones 55 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › New HD 800 very different than the old HD 800 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › need help choosing headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Audioengine A2: The king of value powered monitors has no clothes? 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob