Hello!i'm FiiO Viet Nam
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 5/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- fiio line out? Last post on 10/3/11 at 8:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Need Help Finding A Budget Amp Last post on 8/10/10 at 12:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Review: Fiio E7 Last post on 6/19/13 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
Notice: Fake FiiO products - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Looks like I might have received a counterfeit L3 from a vendor on Amazon today. The cable is too thin and way too long. I'll be contacting Amazon shortly about this. The vendor is "Century22" and it was fulfilled by Amazon.
yes, this is a fake FiiO L3, Our L3 is only 10cm length!
I think you can contact Amazon to get refund and ask the seller compensate for the loss!
BTW, can you send me more evidence to email@example.com, so show where you buy, how much you pay, the purchase record, and the photos of the cable. so we can contact Amazon to remove the illegal seller.
I've requested a refund from Amazon and will return the item to them on Monday.
I have also sent you an email with the details along with several detailed photos of the counterfeit. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
Thanks for your remind, I think maybe you can get some extra refund because it is a fake products . I don't know the law in USA, but in China, you should get double refund,
That is said, if you pay 10dollar, when you send back the fake L3, you should get 30 dollar.
Definitely, the best way to get a FiiO product is to purchase through a seller that FiiO has listed on their website as an authorized reseller. Doing so not only ensures that you'll get a genuine product, but also get the full benefit of the factory warranty.
I bought a Fiio e6 from Amazon and the seller is "Local Trading Incorporation." I believe the item I received is a fake. The printing on the box looked wrong and the paint on the exposed arm of the amp looks sloppy(air bubbles). Is this seller selling fakes or did I get a e6 from a bad batch?
- Notice: Fake FiiO products
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music > Gaming > Movie All-round Cans 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions... 3 minutes ago
- › No diffence in sound quality with amp 3 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-W1000X PRICEDROP!! 4 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 14 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi