Hi everyone. After having my Sonys for 3 years they finally expired (the left monitor stopped working) so I want to start looking at other IEMs. Does anyone have any suggestions? My budget is 60 dollars max. Any ideas are appreciated!
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Replacement for Sony EX85?
Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM's have the MOST sound leakage besides the Sony MDR-EX90s? Last post on 2/21/13 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR ex85. are mine fake or not ? Last post on 11/16/11 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR EX-83, does it look like? Last post on 1/1/14 at 4:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- which earphones? Last post on 6/3/11 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which brand or type? Last post on 6/2/11 at 3:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Greetings everyone. I'm perhaps the newest member of the Vali admiration society. I ordered mine directly from Schiit on a Friday and received it on Saturday ( How is that for service?) I'm...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Replacement for Sony EX85?
post #1 of 3
5/24/11 at 10:56am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 3
5/24/11 at 11:00am
post #3 of 3
5/26/11 at 4:21am
Any suggestions please? I listen to a wide variety of genres, but lean more towards classic rock, modern rock, hip-hop, electronica, dance, alternative, some classical, grunge, folk rock, some pop, and others I can't think of at the moment
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacement for Sony EX85?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3397 Active Users (738 Members and 2659 Guests)
- › HD800 music, suggestions,please 13 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 42 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 47 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 58 seconds ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 1 minute ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? 3 minutes ago
- › Why most of the old recordings ae 24bit and the new are 16bit? 4 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)