Depends what dap you are using, sansa clip and fuze can output high enough to enjoy it, but still lacking a bit
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 5/25/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/25/11
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 5/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Novice needs some help selecting quality portables for his daily life. Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon DN-HP700 or ... (180$) Last post on 8/30/11 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- sennheiser hd-25 2 vs hifi 580 vs beyerdynamic dt 770 Last post on 8/31/11 at 10:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another Recommendation Thread.... Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Your Advice! Beyerdynamic vs. Audio-Technica vs. Bowers & Wilkins Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound - Page 2post #16 of 285/24/11 at 8:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 285/24/11 at 8:56am
It would be from an ipod classic > headstage arrow, but that doesn't matter as I've found the perfect use for them! They are excellent for gaming. They are perfect for positional/audio cues in games like CSS and don't have the overwhelming bass I've read the Pro/80ohm has which distracts you from footsteps etc.post #18 of 285/24/11 at 9:56ampost #19 of 285/24/11 at 11:00ampost #20 of 285/24/11 at 12:46pmpost #21 of 285/24/11 at 12:49pmQuote:
I think they're out of OP's budget:)
My budget is around $140, however I strongly suggest that the headphones will be somewhere between $100-120.post #22 of 285/24/11 at 12:56pmpost #23 of 285/24/11 at 1:06pmpost #24 of 285/24/11 at 1:43pmThread Starterpost #25 of 285/24/11 at 1:56pmpost #26 of 285/24/11 at 3:06pmQuote:
Maybe you can try the FS forum : )post #27 of 285/24/11 at 5:49pmThread Starter
I've looked through 5 pages so far, will give it another shot.
Also, currently I am wearing the Klipch S4 headphones. A lot of people call these headphones "fun" however I really can't tell why. Maybe they have to be burned like a lot of people do but to me they're nothing special.post #28 of 285/24/11 at 5:56pmQuote:
Definitely you need to try the ultrasones.
- Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser RS 165, RS 175, RS 185, RS 195 - Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › There's a new Sheriff in town! 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 will not uninstall despite repeatedly following... 8 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 9 minutes ago
- › Sony EX1000 Review and Impressions Thread (with comparisons to... 9 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear