Depends what dap you are using, sansa clip and fuze can output high enough to enjoy it, but still lacking a bit
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 5/25/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/25/11
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 5/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Novice needs some help selecting quality portables for his daily life. Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon DN-HP700 or ... (180$) Last post on 8/30/11 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- sennheiser hd-25 2 vs hifi 580 vs beyerdynamic dt 770 Last post on 8/31/11 at 10:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another Recommendation Thread.... Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Your Advice! Beyerdynamic vs. Audio-Technica vs. Bowers & Wilkins Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound - Page 2post #16 of 285/24/11 at 8:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 285/24/11 at 8:56am
It would be from an ipod classic > headstage arrow, but that doesn't matter as I've found the perfect use for them! They are excellent for gaming. They are perfect for positional/audio cues in games like CSS and don't have the overwhelming bass I've read the Pro/80ohm has which distracts you from footsteps etc.post #18 of 285/24/11 at 9:56ampost #19 of 285/24/11 at 11:00ampost #20 of 285/24/11 at 12:46pmpost #21 of 285/24/11 at 12:49pmQuote:
I think they're out of OP's budget:)
My budget is around $140, however I strongly suggest that the headphones will be somewhere between $100-120.post #22 of 285/24/11 at 12:56pmpost #23 of 285/24/11 at 1:06pmpost #24 of 285/24/11 at 1:43pmThread Starterpost #25 of 285/24/11 at 1:56pmpost #26 of 285/24/11 at 3:06pmQuote:
Maybe you can try the FS forum : )post #27 of 285/24/11 at 5:49pmThread Starter
I've looked through 5 pages so far, will give it another shot.
Also, currently I am wearing the Klipch S4 headphones. A lot of people call these headphones "fun" however I really can't tell why. Maybe they have to be burned like a lot of people do but to me they're nothing special.post #28 of 285/24/11 at 5:56pmQuote:
Definitely you need to try the ultrasones.
- Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 33 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 59 seconds ago
- › WANTED Schist audio mjolnir 2 for $650 cash or Cash + trade 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 9 minutes ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ 9 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...