Depends what dap you are using, sansa clip and fuze can output high enough to enjoy it, but still lacking a bit
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 5/25/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/25/11
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 5/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Novice needs some help selecting quality portables for his daily life. Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon DN-HP700 or ... (180$) Last post on 8/30/11 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- sennheiser hd-25 2 vs hifi 580 vs beyerdynamic dt 770 Last post on 8/31/11 at 10:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another Recommendation Thread.... Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Your Advice! Beyerdynamic vs. Audio-Technica vs. Bowers & Wilkins Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Moon Neo Series 430 HAD Reference Headphone Amplifier With optional DSD/32-Bit PCM DAC Eric Neff Headphone.Guru June 2015 CanJam at RMAF last October was bursting at the seams....
Not as stylish as an A&K but very well built, apart from the flimsy wheel. Good materials and nice finishes and overall intiutive U.I. give a quite nice experience. First of, some APE and DSD...
I will mainly be comparing to A65. Build of these is excellent, but not quite as nice as A65 due to the half plastic housing. It is of very high quality though, it shouldn't affect...
Just a short review, as there is really not a lot to say, which is a good thing, nothing to complain about with these. Build is excellent, they feel supremely solid, I mean even 1k+ iems don't...
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound - Page 2post #16 of 285/24/11 at 8:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 285/24/11 at 8:56am
It would be from an ipod classic > headstage arrow, but that doesn't matter as I've found the perfect use for them! They are excellent for gaming. They are perfect for positional/audio cues in games like CSS and don't have the overwhelming bass I've read the Pro/80ohm has which distracts you from footsteps etc.post #18 of 285/24/11 at 9:56ampost #19 of 285/24/11 at 11:00ampost #20 of 285/24/11 at 12:46pmpost #21 of 285/24/11 at 12:49pmQuote:
I think they're out of OP's budget:)
My budget is around $140, however I strongly suggest that the headphones will be somewhere between $100-120.post #22 of 285/24/11 at 12:56pmpost #23 of 285/24/11 at 1:06pmpost #24 of 285/24/11 at 1:43pmThread Starterpost #25 of 285/24/11 at 1:56pmpost #26 of 285/24/11 at 3:06pmQuote:
Maybe you can try the FS forum : )post #27 of 285/24/11 at 5:49pmThread Starter
I've looked through 5 pages so far, will give it another shot.
Also, currently I am wearing the Klipch S4 headphones. A lot of people call these headphones "fun" however I really can't tell why. Maybe they have to be burned like a lot of people do but to me they're nothing special.post #28 of 285/24/11 at 5:56pmQuote:
Definitely you need to try the ultrasones.
- Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 4 minutes ago
- › DTS Connect and Dolby Digital Live in Windows 10 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 5 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 8 minutes ago
- › Best in ear headphones for under $80 9 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 10 minutes ago
- › Simaudio MOON Neo 430HA by longbowbbs
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by flognarde
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2