Depends what dap you are using, sansa clip and fuze can output high enough to enjoy it, but still lacking a bit
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 5/25/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/25/11
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 5/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Novice needs some help selecting quality portables for his daily life. Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon DN-HP700 or ... (180$) Last post on 8/30/11 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- sennheiser hd-25 2 vs hifi 580 vs beyerdynamic dt 770 Last post on 8/31/11 at 10:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another Recommendation Thread.... Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Your Advice! Beyerdynamic vs. Audio-Technica vs. Bowers & Wilkins Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have an...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound - Page 2post #16 of 285/24/11 at 8:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 285/24/11 at 8:56am
It would be from an ipod classic > headstage arrow, but that doesn't matter as I've found the perfect use for them! They are excellent for gaming. They are perfect for positional/audio cues in games like CSS and don't have the overwhelming bass I've read the Pro/80ohm has which distracts you from footsteps etc.post #18 of 285/24/11 at 9:56ampost #19 of 285/24/11 at 11:00ampost #20 of 285/24/11 at 12:46pmpost #21 of 285/24/11 at 12:49pmQuote:
I think they're out of OP's budget:)
My budget is around $140, however I strongly suggest that the headphones will be somewhere between $100-120.post #22 of 285/24/11 at 12:56pmpost #23 of 285/24/11 at 1:06pmpost #24 of 285/24/11 at 1:43pmThread Starterpost #25 of 285/24/11 at 1:56pmpost #26 of 285/24/11 at 3:06pmQuote:
Maybe you can try the FS forum : )post #27 of 285/24/11 at 5:49pmThread Starter
I've looked through 5 pages so far, will give it another shot.
Also, currently I am wearing the Klipch S4 headphones. A lot of people call these headphones "fun" however I really can't tell why. Maybe they have to be burned like a lot of people do but to me they're nothing special.post #28 of 285/24/11 at 5:56pmQuote:
Definitely you need to try the ultrasones.
- Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Lets Talk Metal 19 seconds ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 42 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 51 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › [Reviewers Wanted] World Tour for Cayin i5 - Android based AK4490... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Taken To The Next Level 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern XB10 Extreme Bluetooth Adapter 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear