Depends what dap you are using, sansa clip and fuze can output high enough to enjoy it, but still lacking a bit
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 5/25/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/25/11
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 5/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Novice needs some help selecting quality portables for his daily life. Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon DN-HP700 or ... (180$) Last post on 8/30/11 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- sennheiser hd-25 2 vs hifi 580 vs beyerdynamic dt 770 Last post on 8/31/11 at 10:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another Recommendation Thread.... Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Your Advice! Beyerdynamic vs. Audio-Technica vs. Bowers & Wilkins Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound - Page 2post #16 of 285/24/11 at 8:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 285/24/11 at 8:56am
It would be from an ipod classic > headstage arrow, but that doesn't matter as I've found the perfect use for them! They are excellent for gaming. They are perfect for positional/audio cues in games like CSS and don't have the overwhelming bass I've read the Pro/80ohm has which distracts you from footsteps etc.post #18 of 285/24/11 at 9:56ampost #19 of 285/24/11 at 11:00ampost #20 of 285/24/11 at 12:46pmpost #21 of 285/24/11 at 12:49pmQuote:
I think they're out of OP's budget:)
My budget is around $140, however I strongly suggest that the headphones will be somewhere between $100-120.post #22 of 285/24/11 at 12:56pmpost #23 of 285/24/11 at 1:06pmpost #24 of 285/24/11 at 1:43pmThread Starterpost #25 of 285/24/11 at 1:56pmpost #26 of 285/24/11 at 3:06pmQuote:
Maybe you can try the FS forum : )post #27 of 285/24/11 at 5:49pmThread Starter
I've looked through 5 pages so far, will give it another shot.
Also, currently I am wearing the Klipch S4 headphones. A lot of people call these headphones "fun" however I really can't tell why. Maybe they have to be burned like a lot of people do but to me they're nothing special.post #28 of 285/24/11 at 5:56pmQuote:
Definitely you need to try the ultrasones.
- Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Band Name Game II 40 seconds ago
- › Ray Samuels Audio SR-71B balance amp 1 minute ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › CK Presents: SoundMAGIC PL-50 Review (with comparsions to Apple... 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › All-Day Comfortable Closed/Circumaural? 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3