Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound - Page 2

post #16 of 28

Depends what dap you are using, sansa clip and fuze can output high enough to enjoy it, but still lacking a bit

post #17 of 28


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post

Depends what dap you are using, sansa clip and fuze can output high enough to enjoy it, but still lacking a bit



It would be from an ipod classic > headstage arrow, but that doesn't matter as I've found the perfect use for them! They are excellent for gaming. They are perfect for positional/audio cues in games like CSS and don't have the overwhelming bass I've read the Pro/80ohm has which distracts you from footsteps etc.

 

post #18 of 28

Will the sansa clip+ connected to a e5 be able to drive the Dt770's/80ohm?

post #19 of 28

Recommendation #, what are we on now, 5 for hfi-580s!  Fun fun fun and easier to run and better all around sounding (IMO) than DT770's.

post #20 of 28

I'm surprised the Denon D2000 have not been mentioned yet.  One of the best sounding cans I've heard < $500 and easy to bring up to speed.

post #21 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingreason View Post

I'm surprised the Denon D2000 have not been mentioned yet.  One of the best sounding cans I've heard < $500 and easy to bring up to speed.



I think they're out of OP's budget:)

 

My budget is around $140, however I strongly suggest that the headphones will be somewhere between $100-120.  

 

post #22 of 28

Ah.. my bad =/  didn't see that.

 

I would suggest the M50 at that price point then!

post #23 of 28

The Ultrasone are fun hps... my vote goes for the PL/Pro-650/900 for more bass.

post #24 of 28
Thread Starter 

Although I have read a lot of good things about the ultrasone HFI 580's, they are $150 which is out of my strict budget. Does anybody know of similar sounding ultrasone's/other headphones?

post #25 of 28
Audio Technica WS70, great fun, great build quality.
post #26 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralSmirnoff View Post

Although I have read a lot of good things about the ultrasone HFI 580's, they are $150 which is out of my strict budget. Does anybody know of similar sounding ultrasone's/other headphones?



Maybe you can try the FS forum : )

post #27 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acix View Post





Maybe you can try the FS forum : )


I've looked through 5 pages so far, will give it another shot.

 

 

 

Also, currently I am wearing the Klipch S4 headphones. A lot of people call these headphones "fun" however I really can't tell why. Maybe they have to be burned like a lot of people do but to me they're nothing special.

 

post #28 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralSmirnoff View Post



Also, currently I am wearing the Klipch S4 headphones. A lot of people call these headphones "fun" however I really can't tell why. Maybe they have to be burned like a lot of people do but to me they're nothing special.

 


Definitely you need to try the ultrasones. tongue.gif

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Looking for closed cans that offer "fun" sound