I was wondering what amp would be best to use for the Sennheiser Pxc 450?
- productBravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2tagged by System, 5/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/26/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
- productNoise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
- productSennheiser PXC 450 Active Noise-Canceling Headphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good amp for HD650 Last post on 9/17/11 at 2:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noise Canceling Headphones and Battery Life Last post on 9/9/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone own a pair of Sennheiser PXC450 Last post on 8/26/11 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones Last post on 8/23/11 at 8:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Last post on 9/29/11 at 5:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
Use with Sennheiser PXC450post #1 of 25/22/11 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 25/22/11 at 5:31pm
I use a heavily modified bravo V2... cannot even be called a bravo really anymore with so many mods but it sounds fantastic with my pxc-350's which are 95% the same as the 450. Also sounds fantastic with my HD650's.
I have a DIY tube / hybrid coming out in a few weeks that is quite a beast for the cash and would rock your 450's.
- Use with Sennheiser PXC450
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › DSD, PCM and other myths explained.... 29 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 49 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2