I was wondering what amp would be best to use for the Sennheiser Pxc 450?
- productBravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2tagged by System, 5/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/26/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
- productNoise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
- productSennheiser PXC 450 Active Noise-Canceling Headphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good amp for HD650 Last post on 9/17/11 at 2:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noise Canceling Headphones and Battery Life Last post on 9/9/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone own a pair of Sennheiser PXC450 Last post on 8/26/11 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones Last post on 8/23/11 at 8:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Last post on 9/29/11 at 5:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
Use with Sennheiser PXC450post #1 of 25/22/11 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 25/22/11 at 5:31pm
I use a heavily modified bravo V2... cannot even be called a bravo really anymore with so many mods but it sounds fantastic with my pxc-350's which are 95% the same as the 450. Also sounds fantastic with my HD650's.
I have a DIY tube / hybrid coming out in a few weeks that is quite a beast for the cash and would rock your 450's.
- Use with Sennheiser PXC450
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Trying to find the perfect over-ear headphones to invest in 4 minutes ago
- › Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Out 1000 USB Dac and Headphone Amp 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)