I was wondering what amp would be best to use for the Sennheiser Pxc 450?
- productBravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2tagged by System, 5/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/26/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
- productNoise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
- productSennheiser PXC 450 Active Noise-Canceling Headphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good amp for HD650 Last post on 9/17/11 at 2:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noise Canceling Headphones and Battery Life Last post on 9/9/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone own a pair of Sennheiser PXC450 Last post on 8/26/11 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones Last post on 8/23/11 at 8:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Last post on 9/29/11 at 5:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
Use with Sennheiser PXC450post #1 of 25/22/11 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 25/22/11 at 5:31pm
I use a heavily modified bravo V2... cannot even be called a bravo really anymore with so many mods but it sounds fantastic with my pxc-350's which are 95% the same as the 450. Also sounds fantastic with my HD650's.
I have a DIY tube / hybrid coming out in a few weeks that is quite a beast for the cash and would rock your 450's.
- Use with Sennheiser PXC450
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › JVC HA-FX850 + FiiO RC-SE1 58 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dre Beats Studio DIY teardown and modify question... 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. Power Matters. Turbo'ing with the HiFi Man... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 6 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)