I was wondering what amp would be best to use for the Sennheiser Pxc 450?
- productBravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2tagged by System, 5/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/26/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
- productNoise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
- productSennheiser PXC 450 Active Noise-Canceling Headphonestagged by System, 5/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good amp for HD650 Last post on 9/17/11 at 2:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noise Canceling Headphones and Battery Life Last post on 9/9/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone own a pair of Sennheiser PXC450 Last post on 8/26/11 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones Last post on 8/23/11 at 8:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Last post on 9/29/11 at 5:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION Altone250 U.S. Tour Being an Altone200 fan, I was quite excited to hear that T-PEOS was updating their IEM lineup with a new Altone series based on feedback received from the H300...
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
Use with Sennheiser PXC450post #1 of 25/22/11 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 25/22/11 at 5:31pm
I use a heavily modified bravo V2... cannot even be called a bravo really anymore with so many mods but it sounds fantastic with my pxc-350's which are 95% the same as the 450. Also sounds fantastic with my HD650's.
I have a DIY tube / hybrid coming out in a few weeks that is quite a beast for the cash and would rock your 450's.
- Use with Sennheiser PXC450
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Bose Q20i 2 minutes ago
- › Dubai Head-Fi Meet 8th May 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 10 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2