I was wondering what amp would be best to use for the Sennheiser Pxc 450?
Related Forum Threads
- Good amp for HD650 Last post on 9/17/11 at 2:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Noise Canceling Headphones and Battery Life Last post on 9/9/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone own a pair of Sennheiser PXC450 Last post on 8/26/11 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones Last post on 8/23/11 at 8:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Last post on 9/29/11 at 5:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Edited on 8/18/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
I bought these back in October and have only been able to enjoy them in the last couple of weeks (i.e. from late April 2013 after ordering in October 2012). I can't stress enough how important it...
Based in the reviews I read here I purchased the SR80i last July 2012. I thought they were way to bright, or as someone else said "ice picks" in the ears. I thought perhaps I needed an amp - and...
One channel of my Denon 250 pre-amp/amp set failed several times per listening session. So I bought the SMSL SA-98 in Hong Kong for a mere € 98,99 including transport. The trip from Hong Kong to...
Introduction First, I’d like to thank the folks at HiSoundAudio for sending me a sample of the Wooduo 2 in ear monitors for review. HiSoundAudio is a Chinese based headphone and earphone...
I ordered these when my Astrotec AM-90s finally bit the bullet. Liking them so far, however the Left side is cutting out possibly due to a short on the plug. Messaged HiFiMan and hope I get...
Use with Sennheiser PXC450post #1 of 25/22/11 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 25/22/11 at 5:31pm
I use a heavily modified bravo V2... cannot even be called a bravo really anymore with so many mods but it sounds fantastic with my pxc-350's which are 95% the same as the 450. Also sounds fantastic with my HD650's.
I have a DIY tube / hybrid coming out in a few weeks that is quite a beast for the cash and would rock your 450's.
- Use with Sennheiser PXC450
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 10 seconds ago
- › Magnepan 1.7 47 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE8 1 minute ago
- › Review & Appreciation: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level... 1 minute ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Scosche rh1056m one of the most underated headphones ever!!!!!! 1 minute ago
- › **24/192 coming on your smartphone** 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M2 or something else? 2 minutes ago
- › UE triple.fi 10 Pro hardly used 125 free ship US Only TF10 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle by Loquah
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by jeffphus
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by REvandenBERG
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by TheGame21x
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by TKWizard
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by lepermessiah
- › FiiO E09K by Bonavon Vovo
- › Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3 by kyuuketsuki
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by sunnyape
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by dan.gheorghe
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe