If those are fakes, they look really good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/23/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- Denon AH-D2000 or Beats Pro? PLEASE HELP! Last post on 9/6/11 at 5:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to buy Jmoney Denon ear pad in UK Last post on 1/5/12 at 12:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming headset/headset for Skype and podcasting advice needed Last post on 12/5/10 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How to shorten the cable of Denon D2000? Last post on 10/12/10 at 11:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want to buy Denon AH-D2000, quick question Last post on 10/3/10 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
Seriously, Denon? - Page 4post #46 of 517/20/11 at 12:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 517/20/11 at 12:58pmpost #48 of 517/20/11 at 2:32pmpost #49 of 517/20/11 at 3:17pm
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:Quote:post #50 of 517/20/11 at 3:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mercuttio
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:
sorry i should have been more specific, i was referring to the part that connects the headband to the cups, the opening poster said the paint peeled off, i thought these were solid magnesium?
*edit* Just looked at your link, the duralumin slider thingy, not painted plastic is it?
Edited by ilikepooters - 7/20/11 at 3:28pm
- Seriously, Denon?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Replacement recommendation for KLIPSCH S4? 10 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › PM-1 vs HE-6 ..... 1 minute ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)