If those are fakes, they look really good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/23/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- Denon AH-D2000 or Beats Pro? PLEASE HELP! Last post on 9/6/11 at 5:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to buy Jmoney Denon ear pad in UK Last post on 1/5/12 at 12:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming headset/headset for Skype and podcasting advice needed Last post on 12/5/10 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How to shorten the cable of Denon D2000? Last post on 10/12/10 at 11:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want to buy Denon AH-D2000, quick question Last post on 10/3/10 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Seriously, Denon? - Page 4post #46 of 517/20/11 at 12:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 517/20/11 at 12:58pmpost #48 of 517/20/11 at 2:32pmpost #49 of 517/20/11 at 3:17pm
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:Quote:post #50 of 517/20/11 at 3:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mercuttio
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:
sorry i should have been more specific, i was referring to the part that connects the headband to the cups, the opening poster said the paint peeled off, i thought these were solid magnesium?
*edit* Just looked at your link, the duralumin slider thingy, not painted plastic is it?
Edited by ilikepooters - 7/20/11 at 3:28pm
- Seriously, Denon?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Pre-Sale $150 Voucher, Video,... 8 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 49 seconds ago
- › Full size headphones below $150 to replace Philips SHP8900 56 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics AS/ASG-1 Plus Information and Discussions 2 minutes ago
- › Cary Audio release Nighthawk Headphone Amp May 21st - 1200 USD 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 3 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP 103 EU / Multi zone playback problems.... 4 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2