If those are fakes, they look really good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/23/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- Denon AH-D2000 or Beats Pro? PLEASE HELP! Last post on 9/6/11 at 5:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to buy Jmoney Denon ear pad in UK Last post on 1/5/12 at 12:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming headset/headset for Skype and podcasting advice needed Last post on 12/5/10 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How to shorten the cable of Denon D2000? Last post on 10/12/10 at 11:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want to buy Denon AH-D2000, quick question Last post on 10/3/10 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Seriously, Denon? - Page 4post #46 of 517/20/11 at 12:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 517/20/11 at 12:58pmpost #48 of 517/20/11 at 2:32pmpost #49 of 517/20/11 at 3:17pm
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:Quote:post #50 of 517/20/11 at 3:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mercuttio
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:
sorry i should have been more specific, i was referring to the part that connects the headband to the cups, the opening poster said the paint peeled off, i thought these were solid magnesium?
*edit* Just looked at your link, the duralumin slider thingy, not painted plastic is it?
Edited by ilikepooters - 7/20/11 at 3:28pm
- Seriously, Denon?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Help - Android DAC/AMP to drive 250ohms 25 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 55 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 1 minute ago
- › La Figaro 339 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 3 minutes ago
- › PC Gaming / voice recording setup 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2