If those are fakes, they look really good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over Ear Headphones
- categoryOver Ear
Related Forum Threads
- Denon AH-D2000 or Beats Pro? PLEASE HELP! Last post on 9/6/11 at 5:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to buy Jmoney Denon ear pad in UK Last post on 1/5/12 at 12:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming headset/headset for Skype and podcasting advice needed Last post on 12/5/10 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How to shorten the cable of Denon D2000? Last post on 10/12/10 at 11:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want to buy Denon AH-D2000, quick question Last post on 10/3/10 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
Seriously, Denon? - Page 4post #46 of 517/20/11 at 12:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 517/20/11 at 12:58pmpost #48 of 517/20/11 at 2:32pmpost #49 of 517/20/11 at 3:17pm
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:Quote:post #50 of 517/20/11 at 3:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mercuttio
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:
sorry i should have been more specific, i was referring to the part that connects the headband to the cups, the opening poster said the paint peeled off, i thought these were solid magnesium?
*edit* Just looked at your link, the duralumin slider thingy, not painted plastic is it?
Edited by ilikepooters - 7/20/11 at 3:28pm
- Seriously, Denon?
- Headphone Impedance
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 20 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › DIY paint job gallery 1 minute ago
- › Review: 1964 Ears V3 triple driver custom IEM (updated 10/24/12) 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Got the Sennheiser 600, now looking for closed headphones. AKG 550... 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S - Any Reviews Yet? 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 5 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe