If those are fakes, they look really good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/23/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- Denon AH-D2000 or Beats Pro? PLEASE HELP! Last post on 9/6/11 at 5:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Where to buy Jmoney Denon ear pad in UK Last post on 1/5/12 at 12:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming headset/headset for Skype and podcasting advice needed Last post on 12/5/10 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How to shorten the cable of Denon D2000? Last post on 10/12/10 at 11:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Want to buy Denon AH-D2000, quick question Last post on 10/3/10 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Seriously, Denon? - Page 4post #46 of 517/20/11 at 12:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 517/20/11 at 12:58pmpost #48 of 517/20/11 at 2:32pmpost #49 of 517/20/11 at 3:17pm
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:Quote:post #50 of 517/20/11 at 3:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mercuttio
My understanding is that the pads aren't actually leather either, but synthetic. They certainly feel like leather, but this claims otherwise:
sorry i should have been more specific, i was referring to the part that connects the headband to the cups, the opening poster said the paint peeled off, i thought these were solid magnesium?
*edit* Just looked at your link, the duralumin slider thingy, not painted plastic is it?
Edited by ilikepooters - 7/20/11 at 3:28pm
- Seriously, Denon?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [FS] Schiit Magni and Modi combo [PENDING] 23 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 53 seconds ago
- › WTB: Ultrasone Pro 750 or 900 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › fiio x5 e12 combo 1 minute ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for portables <$400 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)