Hi all i am going to get some new IEM's, having a hard and clean hitting bass is important to me, comfort is also something that these need to achieve. I am upgrading from the s4 i will not spend more than 200. i am considering DBA-02, triplefi10 i have heard compfort can be an issue but they do generate a better sound then ue700, the other contender, westone 2 or um2 used of course.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 5/27/11
- brandRadiustagged by System, 5/27/11
- productShure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker with Tuned Bass Port (Clear)tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones for under $250? Last post on 6/28/12 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Seeking Suggestions for In-Ear Headphones Last post on 9/22/11 at 2:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for small ear canals. $250 budget Last post on 12/5/11 at 1:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- W2 vs. PFE Last post on 9/12/11 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
I am going to buy some IEM"S what should i get (UNDER $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The DBAs are excellent but are by no means bassy, if you are looking for bass slam and quantity you might want to take a look at futuresonics atrios and the radius DDM. If you can get TF10s for under 200 and can get a good fit with it then that will be good as well.
well i ordered the westone 2 tonight from earphone solutions. I also picked up a pair of ue700 i know i know they are not know for bass but at under $150 for a dual driver it is almost unbeatable, i will let you all know how they compare. and when i talk about bass i am reffering to kiplish s4 if these have much less bass let me know.
I did not care for the style of the ddm.
Edited by twiz 8 - 5/22/11 at 9:38pm
Order was not processt. I want them asap anyone know of a retailer.
I found a pair of sure315 I really liked with a removable cord. How do they
Stand up to the westone 2, lows med highs?
I believe the SE315 is not well received here, though I could be wrong. From my observations, you could do much better in the $200 bracket (i.e. MTPC, TF10, MTPG, Atrios, etc.) If I were you, I would either save up for some SE535, if you REALLY want a Shure IEM, or buy the SE215, as it is among the best around the $100 IEM range and has the classic "Shure" sound (from what I've heard, of course.)
- I am going to buy some IEM"S what should i get (UNDER $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 1 second ago
- › DAP suggestion USB out 51 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 51 seconds ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 1 minute ago
- › Anything similar to Massive Attack? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 6 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 6 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3