Hi all i am going to get some new IEM's, having a hard and clean hitting bass is important to me, comfort is also something that these need to achieve. I am upgrading from the s4 i will not spend more than 200. i am considering DBA-02, triplefi10 i have heard compfort can be an issue but they do generate a better sound then ue700, the other contender, westone 2 or um2 used of course.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 5/27/11
- brandRadiustagged by System, 5/27/11
- productShure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker with Tuned Bass Port (Clear)tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones for under $250? Last post on 6/28/12 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Seeking Suggestions for In-Ear Headphones Last post on 9/22/11 at 2:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for small ear canals. $250 budget Last post on 12/5/11 at 1:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- W2 vs. PFE Last post on 9/12/11 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
I am going to buy some IEM"S what should i get (UNDER $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The DBAs are excellent but are by no means bassy, if you are looking for bass slam and quantity you might want to take a look at futuresonics atrios and the radius DDM. If you can get TF10s for under 200 and can get a good fit with it then that will be good as well.
well i ordered the westone 2 tonight from earphone solutions. I also picked up a pair of ue700 i know i know they are not know for bass but at under $150 for a dual driver it is almost unbeatable, i will let you all know how they compare. and when i talk about bass i am reffering to kiplish s4 if these have much less bass let me know.
I did not care for the style of the ddm.
Edited by twiz 8 - 5/22/11 at 9:38pm
Order was not processt. I want them asap anyone know of a retailer.
I found a pair of sure315 I really liked with a removable cord. How do they
Stand up to the westone 2, lows med highs?
I believe the SE315 is not well received here, though I could be wrong. From my observations, you could do much better in the $200 bracket (i.e. MTPC, TF10, MTPG, Atrios, etc.) If I were you, I would either save up for some SE535, if you REALLY want a Shure IEM, or buy the SE215, as it is among the best around the $100 IEM range and has the classic "Shure" sound (from what I've heard, of course.)
- I am going to buy some IEM"S what should i get (UNDER $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 17 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Any info/reviews of the Soundblaster E3 and E1? 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)