Hi all i am going to get some new IEM's, having a hard and clean hitting bass is important to me, comfort is also something that these need to achieve. I am upgrading from the s4 i will not spend more than 200. i am considering DBA-02, triplefi10 i have heard compfort can be an issue but they do generate a better sound then ue700, the other contender, westone 2 or um2 used of course.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/27/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 5/27/11
- brandRadiustagged by System, 5/27/11
- productShure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker with Tuned Bass Port (Clear)tagged by System, 5/27/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones for under $250? Last post on 6/28/12 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Seeking Suggestions for In-Ear Headphones Last post on 9/22/11 at 2:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for small ear canals. $250 budget Last post on 12/5/11 at 1:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- W2 vs. PFE Last post on 9/12/11 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
I am going to buy some IEM"S what should i get (UNDER $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The DBAs are excellent but are by no means bassy, if you are looking for bass slam and quantity you might want to take a look at futuresonics atrios and the radius DDM. If you can get TF10s for under 200 and can get a good fit with it then that will be good as well.
well i ordered the westone 2 tonight from earphone solutions. I also picked up a pair of ue700 i know i know they are not know for bass but at under $150 for a dual driver it is almost unbeatable, i will let you all know how they compare. and when i talk about bass i am reffering to kiplish s4 if these have much less bass let me know.
I did not care for the style of the ddm.
Edited by twiz 8 - 5/22/11 at 9:38pm
Order was not processt. I want them asap anyone know of a retailer.
I found a pair of sure315 I really liked with a removable cord. How do they
Stand up to the westone 2, lows med highs?
I believe the SE315 is not well received here, though I could be wrong. From my observations, you could do much better in the $200 bracket (i.e. MTPC, TF10, MTPG, Atrios, etc.) If I were you, I would either save up for some SE535, if you REALLY want a Shure IEM, or buy the SE215, as it is among the best around the $100 IEM range and has the classic "Shure" sound (from what I've heard, of course.)
- I am going to buy some IEM"S what should i get (UNDER $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Is Beyerdynamic DT 660 really as good as T1? (for classical music) 23 seconds ago
- › Questions about my earphones 48 seconds ago
- › WANT ONLINE LOVE PROBLEM SOLUTION +919950620150 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion 1 minute ago
- › girl vashikaran specialist baba +91-9950620150 2 minutes ago
- › ipad air with Clash of clans champion lvl122, TH10, Max Defense,... 2 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D - ODAC and O2 amp 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeaker Alpha Dog 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)