Hi all i am going to get some new IEM's, having a hard and clean hitting bass is important to me, comfort is also something that these need to achieve. I am upgrading from the s4 i will not spend more than 200. i am considering DBA-02, triplefi10 i have heard compfort can be an issue but they do generate a better sound then ue700, the other contender, westone 2 or um2 used of course.
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! Last post on Yesterday at 10:28 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones for under $250? Last post on 6/28/12 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Seeking Suggestions for In-Ear Headphones Last post on 9/22/11 at 2:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for small ear canals. $250 budget Last post on 12/5/11 at 1:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- W2 vs. PFE Last post on 9/12/11 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
A few years ago I was a big fan of the Shuttle Barebone SFF PCs for LAN party gaming. I also was a big fan of surround audio for gaming. I had a soundblaster that days. But the graphics cards grew...
Good solid bass, not very impactful, definitely not for bassheads. Has a warmer feel, and is not very laid back. Also less colored than I would expect. Overall good, as I paid around 120 for...
I joined head-fi specificaly to post this review.... First - my credentials as a headphone user (as far as they go). I've been into hi-fi for 3 decades, and consider myself a reasonably...
Disclaimer: This review isn't based on NwAvguy words and/or the stereotypes arround the ODAC. You won't see me using the words "transparent" and or "clinical". I actually gave the thing an honest...
Asus is a well known tech company. They make laptops, desktops, tablets, motherboards, video cards, and a few other odds and ends. Around here, they are most known for their...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
I am going to buy some IEM"S what should i get (UNDER $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The DBAs are excellent but are by no means bassy, if you are looking for bass slam and quantity you might want to take a look at futuresonics atrios and the radius DDM. If you can get TF10s for under 200 and can get a good fit with it then that will be good as well.
well i ordered the westone 2 tonight from earphone solutions. I also picked up a pair of ue700 i know i know they are not know for bass but at under $150 for a dual driver it is almost unbeatable, i will let you all know how they compare. and when i talk about bass i am reffering to kiplish s4 if these have much less bass let me know.
I did not care for the style of the ddm.
Edited by twiz 8 - 5/22/11 at 9:38pm
Order was not processt. I want them asap anyone know of a retailer.
I found a pair of sure315 I really liked with a removable cord. How do they
Stand up to the westone 2, lows med highs?
I believe the SE315 is not well received here, though I could be wrong. From my observations, you could do much better in the $200 bracket (i.e. MTPC, TF10, MTPG, Atrios, etc.) If I were you, I would either save up for some SE535, if you REALLY want a Shure IEM, or buy the SE215, as it is among the best around the $100 IEM range and has the classic "Shure" sound (from what I've heard, of course.)
- I am going to buy some IEM"S what should i get (UNDER $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Multi-IEM Review - 286 IEMs compared (LG Quadbeat & TDK MT300 Added... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku 音茶楽 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › New Beyer DT1350 1 minute ago
- › Meier Corda Arietta in great condition! Free Shipping, Paypal 1 minute ago
- › Melbourne Meet Saturday 29/6/13 2 minutes ago
- › Surprise TDK MT-300: $4.97 of AWESOME... 3 minutes ago
- › [Quick Sale][World Wide] Darkvoice 336i OTL amp 5 minutes ago
- › 7th Annual ChiUniFi - June 22nd 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 9 minutes ago
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU by project86
- › Unique Melody Miracle by lin0003
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by mcook1970
- › Beats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (White) by TheBrutux168
- › Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome by TheBrutux168
- › Sennheiser HD-600 by JustinBieber
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe