- 196 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: China
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JVC HA-FXZ 100/200 Last post on 9/23/14 at 8:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TF10 Alternative: Atrio MG7 vs ATH CK90Pro vs JVC FXT90 vs Sony EX700 Last post on 1/29/12 at 10:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Real 2-ways Speaker - JVC HA-FXT90 Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New dual dynamic drivers IEMs - JVC FXT-90 vs Radius TWF21 Last post on 6/13/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- jvc fxt90 sound??? Last post on 5/5/11 at 6:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
JVC Dual Dynamic HA-FXT90 Review - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have been using FXT90 for more than 4 months now and would like to share below:
Mid - Good and the tone of distortion guitars and snares comes out quite nice however sometimes you would find the highs overpowering mids. Both the drivers in this dual driver earphones are supposed to play some portions of mid but the resulting sound somehow is more towards the treble side.
High - If you are fond of Highs you would love this earphones, I would say its one of the best for highs in this price range.
Soundstage - Average but good at the price paid but you won't of course feel that it is not played from both the sides (ears).
Attack - Sound has an outstanding attack, the chorus sounds above average.
Physics - It is light weight and isn't harsh on ears, doesn't pain if put on for long time, longest I tried till now was around 4 hours but was satisfying. Cable quality is good for the price paid but isn't excellent.
Low - Really not good for you if you are a bass head. The bass is punchy but it is not at all heavy, sometimes you may miss the magics what you would expect from bass guitars. The heavy frequencies are heard but not in the amount it is expected to be heard for a feel of completeness.
Fit - Doesn't fit very very good
Doesn't sound very natural, there is something artificial
Good for: Pop, Alternative
Not so good for: Heavy metal, Hip hop, rap
Tips: If you have bought them give your ears sometime these may take some time to be loved. You may need to tweak your EQ to add some bass or reduce the treble to match your listening preferences. I have to switch my iPod touch's EQ to Bass Booster, although my favorite was Plain/Acoustic but they do not sound good anymore with these due to obvious reasons. It is even cheaper in Japan so try to get it from any friend you know is travelling.
These are good for the price you would pay and at par or I must say far better than any other you may get around $90-$100.
Edited by vybhav1908 - 7/1/14 at 3:55am
- JVC Dual Dynamic HA-FXT90 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Appreciation Society 15 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2.2 Bamboo w/ Fazor (made this summer, just like new) 25 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 43 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 4 minutes ago
- › DAC recommendations under 10,000 bucks 5 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)