- 183 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JVC HA-FXZ 100/200 Last post on 8/14/14 at 10:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TF10 Alternative: Atrio MG7 vs ATH CK90Pro vs JVC FXT90 vs Sony EX700 Last post on 1/29/12 at 10:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Real 2-ways Speaker - JVC HA-FXT90 Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New dual dynamic drivers IEMs - JVC FXT-90 vs Radius TWF21 Last post on 6/13/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- jvc fxt90 sound??? Last post on 5/5/11 at 6:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
JVC Dual Dynamic HA-FXT90 Review - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have been using FXT90 for more than 4 months now and would like to share below:
Mid - Good and the tone of distortion guitars and snares comes out quite nice however sometimes you would find the highs overpowering mids. Both the drivers in this dual driver earphones are supposed to play some portions of mid but the resulting sound somehow is more towards the treble side.
High - If you are fond of Highs you would love this earphones, I would say its one of the best for highs in this price range.
Soundstage - Average but good at the price paid but you won't of course feel that it is not played from both the sides (ears).
Attack - Sound has an outstanding attack, the chorus sounds above average.
Physics - It is light weight and isn't harsh on ears, doesn't pain if put on for long time, longest I tried till now was around 4 hours but was satisfying. Cable quality is good for the price paid but isn't excellent.
Low - Really not good for you if you are a bass head. The bass is punchy but it is not at all heavy, sometimes you may miss the magics what you would expect from bass guitars. The heavy frequencies are heard but not in the amount it is expected to be heard for a feel of completeness.
Fit - Doesn't fit very very good
Doesn't sound very natural, there is something artificial
Good for: Pop, Alternative
Not so good for: Heavy metal, Hip hop, rap
Tips: If you have bought them give your ears sometime these may take some time to be loved. You may need to tweak your EQ to add some bass or reduce the treble to match your listening preferences. I have to switch my iPod touch's EQ to Bass Booster, although my favorite was Plain/Acoustic but they do not sound good anymore with these due to obvious reasons. It is even cheaper in Japan so try to get it from any friend you know is travelling.
These are good for the price you would pay and at par or I must say far better than any other you may get around $90-$100.
Edited by vybhav1908 - 7/1/14 at 3:55am
- JVC Dual Dynamic HA-FXT90 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Vape-Fi 21 seconds ago
- › All Johnny Cash High Resolution titles on Sale! 1 minute ago
- › Westone ES60 unboxing and first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Blackberry Z10 + Neutron Music Player = excellent Sound Quality... 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio card for stereo in my computer? sound blaster z? ODAC? FiiO E10? 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)