- 190 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: China
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JVC HA-FXZ 100/200 Last post on 9/8/14 at 7:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TF10 Alternative: Atrio MG7 vs ATH CK90Pro vs JVC FXT90 vs Sony EX700 Last post on 1/29/12 at 10:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Real 2-ways Speaker - JVC HA-FXT90 Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New dual dynamic drivers IEMs - JVC FXT-90 vs Radius TWF21 Last post on 6/13/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- jvc fxt90 sound??? Last post on 5/5/11 at 6:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
JVC Dual Dynamic HA-FXT90 Review - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have been using FXT90 for more than 4 months now and would like to share below:
Mid - Good and the tone of distortion guitars and snares comes out quite nice however sometimes you would find the highs overpowering mids. Both the drivers in this dual driver earphones are supposed to play some portions of mid but the resulting sound somehow is more towards the treble side.
High - If you are fond of Highs you would love this earphones, I would say its one of the best for highs in this price range.
Soundstage - Average but good at the price paid but you won't of course feel that it is not played from both the sides (ears).
Attack - Sound has an outstanding attack, the chorus sounds above average.
Physics - It is light weight and isn't harsh on ears, doesn't pain if put on for long time, longest I tried till now was around 4 hours but was satisfying. Cable quality is good for the price paid but isn't excellent.
Low - Really not good for you if you are a bass head. The bass is punchy but it is not at all heavy, sometimes you may miss the magics what you would expect from bass guitars. The heavy frequencies are heard but not in the amount it is expected to be heard for a feel of completeness.
Fit - Doesn't fit very very good
Doesn't sound very natural, there is something artificial
Good for: Pop, Alternative
Not so good for: Heavy metal, Hip hop, rap
Tips: If you have bought them give your ears sometime these may take some time to be loved. You may need to tweak your EQ to add some bass or reduce the treble to match your listening preferences. I have to switch my iPod touch's EQ to Bass Booster, although my favorite was Plain/Acoustic but they do not sound good anymore with these due to obvious reasons. It is even cheaper in Japan so try to get it from any friend you know is travelling.
These are good for the price you would pay and at par or I must say far better than any other you may get around $90-$100.
Edited by vybhav1908 - 7/1/14 at 3:55am
- JVC Dual Dynamic HA-FXT90 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › WANTED: Fiio X3 18 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 23 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 27 seconds ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 51 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Razer Kraken Pro review 2 minutes ago
- › Noble K10 vs JH Roxannes 2 minutes ago
- › WASAPI work around found!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)