any news ? :)
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about IEMs vs headphones Last post on 7/19/12 at 2:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM guy needs recommendations for full size phones... Last post on 7/21/12 at 8:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- What are audiophile headphones for? Last post on 7/21/12 at 8:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding between TF 10's or Budget Headphones Last post on 6/13/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Fostex TH-7B: Best portable/closed headphone that costs less than $100? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 226/21/11 at 6:27pm
If anyone is interested you can order these from iheadphones.com in the U.K. Had them shipped to the U.S. including shipping cost under $80 USD. They are also available at juno.com. They're not available anywhere in the U.S. at this time that I know of. After receiving and burn-in I'll post some initial impressions (can't wait). Happy Listening.post #18 of 226/29/11 at 8:56ampost #19 of 226/29/11 at 10:29amQuote:
cool, i am very interest in these headphones. Post your link to the review also here which i am subscribed in case i miss it.post #20 of 227/14/11 at 7:14pmThread StarterQuote:
He's probably too lazy to do an impression because he's enjoying them too much.
post #21 of 227/14/11 at 9:21pmpost #22 of 222/13/12 at 1:31pm
Interesting to see how the Creative Aurvana Live would hold up against these. For now for me, they are the best sounding closed headphones under 100. They have Fostex drivers and someone said that TH-7B sounded like the D1000 which have the same drivers as the CAL. At least D1001 have identical drivers.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fostex TH-7B: Best portable/closed headphone that costs less than $100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Looking for a short in an amp... 3 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 31 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Headphone Amp, very good condition 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 6 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)