any news ? :)
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about IEMs vs headphones Last post on 7/19/12 at 2:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM guy needs recommendations for full size phones... Last post on 7/21/12 at 8:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- What are audiophile headphones for? Last post on 12/7/15 at 11:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding between TF 10's or Budget Headphones Last post on 6/13/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
These are easily my favorite headphones I own. My review will be assuming you have Shure 1540 pads, but I'll go over some other options as well. Lets get the big negative out of the way now....
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
Fostex TH-7B: Best portable/closed headphone that costs less than $100? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 236/21/11 at 6:27pm
If anyone is interested you can order these from iheadphones.com in the U.K. Had them shipped to the U.S. including shipping cost under $80 USD. They are also available at juno.com. They're not available anywhere in the U.S. at this time that I know of. After receiving and burn-in I'll post some initial impressions (can't wait). Happy Listening.post #18 of 236/29/11 at 8:56ampost #19 of 236/29/11 at 10:29amQuote:
cool, i am very interest in these headphones. Post your link to the review also here which i am subscribed in case i miss it.post #20 of 237/14/11 at 7:14pmThread StarterQuote:
He's probably too lazy to do an impression because he's enjoying them too much.
post #21 of 237/14/11 at 9:21pmpost #22 of 232/13/12 at 1:31pm
Interesting to see how the Creative Aurvana Live would hold up against these. For now for me, they are the best sounding closed headphones under 100. They have Fostex drivers and someone said that TH-7B sounded like the D1000 which have the same drivers as the CAL. At least D1001 have identical drivers.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fostex TH-7B: Best portable/closed headphone that costs less than $100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 28 seconds ago
- › Prog rock 1 minute ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Music you're too embarrassed to admit that you listen to (but will... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...