Anyone know if the K3003… Oops! Sorry, just read the last couple of pages and realised this is a GR07 thread.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 5/8/13 at 4:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 4/6/13 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on Today at 12:04 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 7/5/12 at 6:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 66
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #977 of 9825/18/13 at 7:45pmQuote:
I am glad to finally be able to contribute to this thread...^^^^....LOL!!post #978 of 9825/18/13 at 11:00pmpost #979 of 9825/19/13 at 6:16ampost #980 of 9825/19/13 at 6:22am
Funny. All I asked you to do was explain you last sentence, so that I too may come and worship the K3003 (joke...King Herod and the wise men). For all you know I could be contemplating getting the K3003.Quote:Originally Posted by dleblanc343
Instead of breaking it down, which is too long, I'll just say what the GR07 does better to me. I prefer the balance of the midrange ever so slightly on the GR07 as it's got more warmth to it. The AKG's center stage also seems a bit too small compared to the width extension. But everything else is plain better besides this.post #981 of 9825/19/13 at 6:54ampost #982 of 9825/20/13 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by goodvibes
Whatever, we can disagree. It has nothing to do with the point of the post. We have 3 posters that own(ed) or have full access to the GR07 and like it that agree it doesn't have the best low level res. and EQ wont fix it. Simple point you can also disagree with if you like.
A year ago, I had to explain to you how the roll on a resistor loaded EQ7 wasn't because the IEM appeared to have a higher impedance to the source but instead that the damping factor had decreased. The opposite. Now you are the graph and resistor whisperer. I'll continue to allow my ears to put all those cool measurements into a tidy package. I don't buy listening devices for my eyes.
I'd really like to hear a K3003 some time. Perhaps we should get back to that. The point of the post that started this silly exchange is that EQ won't make another phone a K3003. No more, no less. If you don't like one of the examples, I don't happen to agree but, OK..
This post made me so happy it was almost like eating chocolate. Does this mean I have a problem ?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Fantastic bass in every meaning of the word; mids are still forward and not killed by the bass; build quality is A++; fit for me was great”“very airy sound, isolation, decent bass,portability, design, built quality”
- Pros:“sound good, comfortable, iPhone compatible”“sound surrounds you, enough bass to make you want to sway”
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Stax thread (New) 50 seconds ago
- › Is Amarra useless? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-EX600: Impressions, appreciations, and cake (not included) 1 minute ago
- › Ad900 +focusritte 2i2=killing my ears! 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 2 minutes ago
- › Love music too much to be listening to it the way I am. PLEASE HELP 3 minutes ago
- › Can't Decide New at This 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore and ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso IEM -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 4 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe