999€ for a 3-driver universal IEM.... Remind me, what's the best IEM thatAKG currently offers...? I think I'd sooner buy the (bogus) Sleek Audio CT20...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 2/16/15 at 9:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 2/13/15 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 7/5/12 at 6:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 26336/4/11 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 26336/6/11 at 6:13amThread Starterpost #18 of 26336/6/11 at 6:22ampost #19 of 26336/6/11 at 10:16ampost #20 of 26336/8/11 at 3:36am:\ so instead of making K1000 they make a 'mega-iem' (anything silver and shiny is by default mega?) they can flog to mass market (well, more so than HP that you need to drive with a speaker amp). k... really looks like a SBA or 1dyn to me.
http://www.colette.fr/#/eshop/article/30724496/akg-by-harman-k3003-earbuds/165/Quote:- In-line volume control and microphone
- Passive noise reduction offers undistracted listening by effectively sealing out most ambient sounds.
- Design: Brushed stainless housing, Steel remote face, Steel “Y” connector, rubberized upper cable and cloth lower cable
- Sleeves: 6 pairs, 2 in each size (S, M, L)
- Colour: Silver
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Input impedance: 8 Ohm
- Maximum input power: 15mW
- Net weight (without cable): 12g
- Cable: 1.2 m
- Main connection: steel 3.5 mm jack plug and steel flight adaptor
To top it off it has what looks to be an in-line digital vol control.
Edited by svyr - 6/8/11 at 3:47ampost #21 of 26336/9/11 at 2:17pm
They sure love their hybrid designs. Hope this is more coherent than the K340 which was very nice other than that. I read something about personal tuning so some sort of chip will be getting in the way rather than out of it.post #22 of 26336/9/11 at 2:25pmpost #23 of 26336/9/11 at 5:28pmpost #24 of 26336/9/11 at 8:53pmpost #25 of 26336/10/11 at 5:44ampost #26 of 26336/10/11 at 11:25ampost #27 of 26336/10/11 at 11:46amQuote:
No, they are obviously the wrong color. Not to say it couldn't happen, so that is something to hope for.
post #28 of 26338/7/11 at 12:05pmpost #29 of 26338/8/11 at 2:54amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 18 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter/Spring Meet 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3