999€ for a 3-driver universal IEM.... Remind me, what's the best IEM thatAKG currently offers...? I think I'd sooner buy the (bogus) Sleek Audio CT20...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 9/2/14 at 4:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 7/5/12 at 6:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 18006/4/11 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 18006/6/11 at 6:13amThread Starterpost #18 of 18006/6/11 at 6:22ampost #19 of 18006/6/11 at 10:16ampost #20 of 18006/8/11 at 3:36am:\ so instead of making K1000 they make a 'mega-iem' (anything silver and shiny is by default mega?) they can flog to mass market (well, more so than HP that you need to drive with a speaker amp). k... really looks like a SBA or 1dyn to me.
http://www.colette.fr/#/eshop/article/30724496/akg-by-harman-k3003-earbuds/165/Quote:- In-line volume control and microphone
- Passive noise reduction offers undistracted listening by effectively sealing out most ambient sounds.
- Design: Brushed stainless housing, Steel remote face, Steel “Y” connector, rubberized upper cable and cloth lower cable
- Sleeves: 6 pairs, 2 in each size (S, M, L)
- Colour: Silver
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Input impedance: 8 Ohm
- Maximum input power: 15mW
- Net weight (without cable): 12g
- Cable: 1.2 m
- Main connection: steel 3.5 mm jack plug and steel flight adaptor
To top it off it has what looks to be an in-line digital vol control.
Edited by svyr - 6/8/11 at 3:47ampost #21 of 18006/9/11 at 2:17pm
They sure love their hybrid designs. Hope this is more coherent than the K340 which was very nice other than that. I read something about personal tuning so some sort of chip will be getting in the way rather than out of it.post #22 of 18006/9/11 at 2:25pmpost #23 of 18006/9/11 at 5:28pmpost #24 of 18006/9/11 at 8:53pmpost #25 of 18006/10/11 at 5:44ampost #26 of 18006/10/11 at 11:25ampost #27 of 18006/10/11 at 11:46amQuote:
No, they are obviously the wrong color. Not to say it couldn't happen, so that is something to hope for.
post #28 of 18008/7/11 at 12:05pm
Just saw this on the Facebook page of the premier audio store in my city:
The K3003 has been spotted in the wild!
I'll try to see if they'll let me get a listen...post #29 of 18008/8/11 at 2:54amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 23 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic MMX300 Gaming Headset 1 minute ago
- › Fluance SX6 Speakers - Opinions and Alternatives for aprox $100 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › First time buyer of "Audiophile" grade headphones. What next? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble K10 vs JH Roxannes 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)