999€ for a 3-driver universal IEM.... Remind me, what's the best IEM thatAKG currently offers...? I think I'd sooner buy the (bogus) Sleek Audio CT20...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 9/2/14 at 4:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 7/5/12 at 6:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 21656/4/11 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 21656/6/11 at 6:13amThread Starterpost #18 of 21656/6/11 at 6:22ampost #19 of 21656/6/11 at 10:16ampost #20 of 21656/8/11 at 3:36am:\ so instead of making K1000 they make a 'mega-iem' (anything silver and shiny is by default mega?) they can flog to mass market (well, more so than HP that you need to drive with a speaker amp). k... really looks like a SBA or 1dyn to me.
http://www.colette.fr/#/eshop/article/30724496/akg-by-harman-k3003-earbuds/165/Quote:- In-line volume control and microphone
- Passive noise reduction offers undistracted listening by effectively sealing out most ambient sounds.
- Design: Brushed stainless housing, Steel remote face, Steel “Y” connector, rubberized upper cable and cloth lower cable
- Sleeves: 6 pairs, 2 in each size (S, M, L)
- Colour: Silver
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Input impedance: 8 Ohm
- Maximum input power: 15mW
- Net weight (without cable): 12g
- Cable: 1.2 m
- Main connection: steel 3.5 mm jack plug and steel flight adaptor
To top it off it has what looks to be an in-line digital vol control.
Edited by svyr - 6/8/11 at 3:47ampost #21 of 21656/9/11 at 2:17pm
They sure love their hybrid designs. Hope this is more coherent than the K340 which was very nice other than that. I read something about personal tuning so some sort of chip will be getting in the way rather than out of it.post #22 of 21656/9/11 at 2:25pmpost #23 of 21656/9/11 at 5:28pmpost #24 of 21656/9/11 at 8:53pmpost #25 of 21656/10/11 at 5:44ampost #26 of 21656/10/11 at 11:25ampost #27 of 21656/10/11 at 11:46amQuote:
No, they are obviously the wrong color. Not to say it couldn't happen, so that is something to hope for.
post #28 of 21658/7/11 at 12:05pmpost #29 of 21658/8/11 at 2:54amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 28 seconds ago
- › SIlver Litz Headphone Lounge CIEM Cable - Almost Brand New 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Schiit Asgard 2 or Magni 2 Uber 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › [NEWS / DISCUSSION / IMPRESSION] Phonak Audéo PFE232 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tired of your Black Friday Hd598's?!?!? 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)