999€ for a 3-driver universal IEM.... Remind me, what's the best IEM thatAKG currently offers...? I think I'd sooner buy the (bogus) Sleek Audio CT20...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 5/23/15 at 5:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I was offered to review these for Brainwavz and I agreed. I am not affiliated with the company, and have no bias towards or against them. This review will be my unbiased opinion on...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 32606/4/11 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 32606/6/11 at 6:13amThread Starterpost #18 of 32606/6/11 at 6:22ampost #19 of 32606/6/11 at 10:16ampost #20 of 32606/8/11 at 3:36am:\ so instead of making K1000 they make a 'mega-iem' (anything silver and shiny is by default mega?) they can flog to mass market (well, more so than HP that you need to drive with a speaker amp). k... really looks like a SBA or 1dyn to me.
http://www.colette.fr/#/eshop/article/30724496/akg-by-harman-k3003-earbuds/165/Quote:- In-line volume control and microphone
- Passive noise reduction offers undistracted listening by effectively sealing out most ambient sounds.
- Design: Brushed stainless housing, Steel remote face, Steel “Y” connector, rubberized upper cable and cloth lower cable
- Sleeves: 6 pairs, 2 in each size (S, M, L)
- Colour: Silver
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Input impedance: 8 Ohm
- Maximum input power: 15mW
- Net weight (without cable): 12g
- Cable: 1.2 m
- Main connection: steel 3.5 mm jack plug and steel flight adaptor
To top it off it has what looks to be an in-line digital vol control.
Edited by svyr - 6/8/11 at 3:47ampost #21 of 32606/9/11 at 2:17pm
They sure love their hybrid designs. Hope this is more coherent than the K340 which was very nice other than that. I read something about personal tuning so some sort of chip will be getting in the way rather than out of it.post #22 of 32606/9/11 at 2:25pmpost #23 of 32606/9/11 at 5:28pmpost #24 of 32606/9/11 at 8:53pmpost #25 of 32606/10/11 at 5:44ampost #26 of 32606/10/11 at 11:25ampost #27 of 32606/10/11 at 11:46amQuote:
No, they are obviously the wrong color. Not to say it couldn't happen, so that is something to hope for.
post #28 of 32608/7/11 at 12:05pmpost #29 of 32608/8/11 at 2:54amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 49 seconds ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 1 minute ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 2 minutes ago
- › I think my left ear is slightly weaker 2 minutes ago
- › [TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available... 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Replacement Earpad recommendations? 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by jasonb
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2