999€ for a 3-driver universal IEM.... Remind me, what's the best IEM thatAKG currently offers...? I think I'd sooner buy the (bogus) Sleek Audio CT20...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 5/2/15 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 5/18/15 at 10:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 5/23/15 at 5:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 2post #16 of 29346/4/11 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 29346/6/11 at 6:13amThread Starterpost #18 of 29346/6/11 at 6:22ampost #19 of 29346/6/11 at 10:16ampost #20 of 29346/8/11 at 3:36am:\ so instead of making K1000 they make a 'mega-iem' (anything silver and shiny is by default mega?) they can flog to mass market (well, more so than HP that you need to drive with a speaker amp). k... really looks like a SBA or 1dyn to me.
http://www.colette.fr/#/eshop/article/30724496/akg-by-harman-k3003-earbuds/165/Quote:- In-line volume control and microphone
- Passive noise reduction offers undistracted listening by effectively sealing out most ambient sounds.
- Design: Brushed stainless housing, Steel remote face, Steel “Y” connector, rubberized upper cable and cloth lower cable
- Sleeves: 6 pairs, 2 in each size (S, M, L)
- Colour: Silver
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Input impedance: 8 Ohm
- Maximum input power: 15mW
- Net weight (without cable): 12g
- Cable: 1.2 m
- Main connection: steel 3.5 mm jack plug and steel flight adaptor
To top it off it has what looks to be an in-line digital vol control.
Edited by svyr - 6/8/11 at 3:47ampost #21 of 29346/9/11 at 2:17pm
They sure love their hybrid designs. Hope this is more coherent than the K340 which was very nice other than that. I read something about personal tuning so some sort of chip will be getting in the way rather than out of it.post #22 of 29346/9/11 at 2:25pmpost #23 of 29346/9/11 at 5:28pmpost #24 of 29346/9/11 at 8:53pmpost #25 of 29346/10/11 at 5:44ampost #26 of 29346/10/11 at 11:25ampost #27 of 29346/10/11 at 11:46amQuote:
No, they are obviously the wrong color. Not to say it couldn't happen, so that is something to hope for.
post #28 of 29348/7/11 at 12:05pmpost #29 of 29348/8/11 at 2:54amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 32 seconds ago
- › i have a great integrated amp, why do i need a headphone amp? 38 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 41 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 51 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 2 minutes ago
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 3 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2