Humor? I thought it was sardonicism, served raw.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 2/23/14 at 3:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 7/5/12 at 6:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
I stumbled upon these headphones after numerous hours of research. To be quite honest, I'd never heard of this brand before so I was a bit hesitant before making the jump; especially after owning...
Let me start with the good, and then explain why you should never buy this IEM. Sound signature: The treble, mids and bass are sort of like that of an HD800, except downgraded. For example, one...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 74post #1096 of 16156/24/13 at 8:27am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1097 of 16156/24/13 at 8:34ampost #1098 of 16156/24/13 at 9:29amQuote:
Maybe Mr up late is only half-deaf?post #1099 of 16156/24/13 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by music_4321
The K3003s getting some love recently? That's very odd, and that certainly shows one of the very sad & negative aspects of many members of this community: They are deaf.
May I remind people who may actually start believing the K3003s are any good that the AKGs, in actual fact, suck and that they suck BIG time?
Thank god honest people like Music are here to set the record straight. Now I don't have to spend my hard earned cash on a pair of overpriced "audiophile" crap phones and can rock Beats like the best of 'em. Thanks G. you're a straight up G, man.post #1100 of 16156/24/13 at 11:38ampost #1101 of 16156/24/13 at 4:55pmpost #1102 of 16156/30/13 at 5:42pmAs a recent owner of the K3003i, I have been thoroughly enjoying my time with them. I don't know if I have ever come across a more confusing thread on a particular pair of IEMs, however.post #1103 of 16156/30/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Nothing a little lithium or a serotonin agonist can't cure.post #1104 of 16157/1/13 at 12:24amlol! you need to try phones that you're interested in for yourself if you can. other folks opinions and measurement graphs can be helpful but they'll only get you so far.
I've ordered the k3003 btw and am really looking forward to getting it.post #1105 of 16157/1/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Hey up late, when you receive your K3003s (not sure I should say "congrats", TBH), if you happen to have anything remotely positive to say about them, may I humbly suggest you post your thoughts / impressions in other threads (such as the FAD thread, the Earpods thread, the Beats thread, etc)? In case you didn't know—for you're still a relatively new member here—any and every K3003 thread on Head-fi is primarily dedicated to the one main characteristic / flaw of this mediocre IEM: Its all too obvious disastrous incoherence, although there are also other pretty negative aspects that unfortunately plague this terrible phone, such as: awful treble peaks, incredibly sloppy bass; then add to that the fact these IEMs come with pretty useless stock tips (you'll need to try at least 20 other tips but, sadly, I'm afraid to say none of them will solve the huge incoherence found on these AKGs).
At least most people agree the packaging is pretty cool—if not absolutely great— and that is always a HUGE plus and perhaps the only reason to recommend this very expensive IEM (it's a shame the packaging is not sold separately)
Edited by music_4321 - 7/1/13 at 5:49ampost #1106 of 16157/1/13 at 6:13ampost #1107 of 16157/1/13 at 12:33pmpost #1108 of 16157/1/13 at 5:32pmpost #1109 of 16157/1/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
Step One: I am powerless over music. My ears have become unmanageable.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- AKG K3003No reviews yet.
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Owners Unite 38 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 57 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Astrotec AX30, AX35 Hybrid IEMs Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Matsu****a E88CC 6922 Mullard Tooling Gold Pin Matched Pair tubes 7 minutes ago
- › AudiophileDesktop (Centrance) 7 minutes ago
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC by laughingbuddha
- › Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling... by julian67
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude