Humor? I thought it was sardonicism, served raw.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 9/2/14 at 4:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 7/5/12 at 6:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 74post #1096 of 18006/24/13 at 8:27am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1097 of 18006/24/13 at 8:34ampost #1098 of 18006/24/13 at 9:29amQuote:
Maybe Mr up late is only half-deaf?post #1099 of 18006/24/13 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by music_4321
The K3003s getting some love recently? That's very odd, and that certainly shows one of the very sad & negative aspects of many members of this community: They are deaf.
May I remind people who may actually start believing the K3003s are any good that the AKGs, in actual fact, suck and that they suck BIG time?
Thank god honest people like Music are here to set the record straight. Now I don't have to spend my hard earned cash on a pair of overpriced "audiophile" crap phones and can rock Beats like the best of 'em. Thanks G. you're a straight up G, man.post #1100 of 18006/24/13 at 11:38ampost #1101 of 18006/24/13 at 4:55pmpost #1102 of 18006/30/13 at 5:42pmAs a recent owner of the K3003i, I have been thoroughly enjoying my time with them. I don't know if I have ever come across a more confusing thread on a particular pair of IEMs, however.post #1103 of 18006/30/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Nothing a little lithium or a serotonin agonist can't cure.post #1104 of 18007/1/13 at 12:24amlol! you need to try phones that you're interested in for yourself if you can. other folks opinions and measurement graphs can be helpful but they'll only get you so far.
I've ordered the k3003 btw and am really looking forward to getting it.post #1105 of 18007/1/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Hey up late, when you receive your K3003s (not sure I should say "congrats", TBH), if you happen to have anything remotely positive to say about them, may I humbly suggest you post your thoughts / impressions in other threads (such as the FAD thread, the Earpods thread, the Beats thread, etc)? In case you didn't know—for you're still a relatively new member here—any and every K3003 thread on Head-fi is primarily dedicated to the one main characteristic / flaw of this mediocre IEM: Its all too obvious disastrous incoherence, although there are also other pretty negative aspects that unfortunately plague this terrible phone, such as: awful treble peaks, incredibly sloppy bass; then add to that the fact these IEMs come with pretty useless stock tips (you'll need to try at least 20 other tips but, sadly, I'm afraid to say none of them will solve the huge incoherence found on these AKGs).
At least most people agree the packaging is pretty cool—if not absolutely great— and that is always a HUGE plus and perhaps the only reason to recommend this very expensive IEM (it's a shame the packaging is not sold separately)
Edited by music_4321 - 7/1/13 at 5:49ampost #1106 of 18007/1/13 at 6:13ampost #1107 of 18007/1/13 at 12:33pmpost #1108 of 18007/1/13 at 5:32pmpost #1109 of 18007/1/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
Step One: I am powerless over music. My ears have become unmanageable.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 56 seconds ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 1 minute ago
- › Need a solution for small apartment, computer-based sound system 1 minute ago
- › Which AKG K700 series hp with a removable cord sounds closest to... 2 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 3 minutes ago
- › diabolic - fightin words 4 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)