Humor? I thought it was sardonicism, served raw.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 7/1/14 at 1:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 7/5/12 at 6:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 74post #1096 of 18006/24/13 at 8:27am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1097 of 18006/24/13 at 8:34ampost #1098 of 18006/24/13 at 9:29amQuote:
Maybe Mr up late is only half-deaf?post #1099 of 18006/24/13 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by music_4321
The K3003s getting some love recently? That's very odd, and that certainly shows one of the very sad & negative aspects of many members of this community: They are deaf.
May I remind people who may actually start believing the K3003s are any good that the AKGs, in actual fact, suck and that they suck BIG time?
Thank god honest people like Music are here to set the record straight. Now I don't have to spend my hard earned cash on a pair of overpriced "audiophile" crap phones and can rock Beats like the best of 'em. Thanks G. you're a straight up G, man.post #1100 of 18006/24/13 at 11:38ampost #1101 of 18006/24/13 at 4:55pmpost #1102 of 18006/30/13 at 5:42pmAs a recent owner of the K3003i, I have been thoroughly enjoying my time with them. I don't know if I have ever come across a more confusing thread on a particular pair of IEMs, however.post #1103 of 18006/30/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Nothing a little lithium or a serotonin agonist can't cure.post #1104 of 18007/1/13 at 12:24amlol! you need to try phones that you're interested in for yourself if you can. other folks opinions and measurement graphs can be helpful but they'll only get you so far.
I've ordered the k3003 btw and am really looking forward to getting it.post #1105 of 18007/1/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Hey up late, when you receive your K3003s (not sure I should say "congrats", TBH), if you happen to have anything remotely positive to say about them, may I humbly suggest you post your thoughts / impressions in other threads (such as the FAD thread, the Earpods thread, the Beats thread, etc)? In case you didn't know—for you're still a relatively new member here—any and every K3003 thread on Head-fi is primarily dedicated to the one main characteristic / flaw of this mediocre IEM: Its all too obvious disastrous incoherence, although there are also other pretty negative aspects that unfortunately plague this terrible phone, such as: awful treble peaks, incredibly sloppy bass; then add to that the fact these IEMs come with pretty useless stock tips (you'll need to try at least 20 other tips but, sadly, I'm afraid to say none of them will solve the huge incoherence found on these AKGs).
At least most people agree the packaging is pretty cool—if not absolutely great— and that is always a HUGE plus and perhaps the only reason to recommend this very expensive IEM (it's a shame the packaging is not sold separately)
Edited by music_4321 - 7/1/13 at 5:49ampost #1106 of 18007/1/13 at 6:13ampost #1107 of 18007/1/13 at 12:33pmpost #1108 of 18007/1/13 at 5:32pmpost #1109 of 18007/1/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
Step One: I am powerless over music. My ears have become unmanageable.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review just now
- › Lets Talk Metal 14 seconds ago
- › Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL... 16 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Jakarta Get-Together - August 2014 1 minute ago
- › Need help with an O2 build 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)