Humor? I thought it was sardonicism, served raw.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 9/2/14 at 4:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 7/5/12 at 6:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 74post #1096 of 18206/24/13 at 8:27am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1097 of 18206/24/13 at 8:34ampost #1098 of 18206/24/13 at 9:29amQuote:
Maybe Mr up late is only half-deaf?post #1099 of 18206/24/13 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by music_4321
The K3003s getting some love recently? That's very odd, and that certainly shows one of the very sad & negative aspects of many members of this community: They are deaf.
May I remind people who may actually start believing the K3003s are any good that the AKGs, in actual fact, suck and that they suck BIG time?
Thank god honest people like Music are here to set the record straight. Now I don't have to spend my hard earned cash on a pair of overpriced "audiophile" crap phones and can rock Beats like the best of 'em. Thanks G. you're a straight up G, man.post #1100 of 18206/24/13 at 11:38ampost #1101 of 18206/24/13 at 4:55pmpost #1102 of 18206/30/13 at 5:42pmAs a recent owner of the K3003i, I have been thoroughly enjoying my time with them. I don't know if I have ever come across a more confusing thread on a particular pair of IEMs, however.post #1103 of 18206/30/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Nothing a little lithium or a serotonin agonist can't cure.post #1104 of 18207/1/13 at 12:24amlol! you need to try phones that you're interested in for yourself if you can. other folks opinions and measurement graphs can be helpful but they'll only get you so far.
I've ordered the k3003 btw and am really looking forward to getting it.post #1105 of 18207/1/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Hey up late, when you receive your K3003s (not sure I should say "congrats", TBH), if you happen to have anything remotely positive to say about them, may I humbly suggest you post your thoughts / impressions in other threads (such as the FAD thread, the Earpods thread, the Beats thread, etc)? In case you didn't know—for you're still a relatively new member here—any and every K3003 thread on Head-fi is primarily dedicated to the one main characteristic / flaw of this mediocre IEM: Its all too obvious disastrous incoherence, although there are also other pretty negative aspects that unfortunately plague this terrible phone, such as: awful treble peaks, incredibly sloppy bass; then add to that the fact these IEMs come with pretty useless stock tips (you'll need to try at least 20 other tips but, sadly, I'm afraid to say none of them will solve the huge incoherence found on these AKGs).
At least most people agree the packaging is pretty cool—if not absolutely great— and that is always a HUGE plus and perhaps the only reason to recommend this very expensive IEM (it's a shame the packaging is not sold separately)
Edited by music_4321 - 7/1/13 at 5:49ampost #1106 of 18207/1/13 at 6:13ampost #1107 of 18207/1/13 at 12:33pmpost #1108 of 18207/1/13 at 5:32pmpost #1109 of 18207/1/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
Step One: I am powerless over music. My ears have become unmanageable.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 15 seconds ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 23 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 33 seconds ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Sennheiser IE800: Appreciation, Frustration and a bunch of... 4 minutes ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Headband mod for those sensitive to weight on top of head? 8 minutes ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)