Humor? I thought it was sardonicism, served raw.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portables for someone who LOVES the Ortho sound of his HE-500? Last post on 7/23/12 at 2:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) Last post on 5/1/16 at 9:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003... whats the difference? Last post on 5/23/15 at 5:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone - Page 74
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1097 of 35896/24/13 at 8:34ampost #1098 of 35896/24/13 at 9:29amQuote:
Maybe Mr up late is only half-deaf?post #1099 of 35896/24/13 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by music_4321
The K3003s getting some love recently? That's very odd, and that certainly shows one of the very sad & negative aspects of many members of this community: They are deaf.
May I remind people who may actually start believing the K3003s are any good that the AKGs, in actual fact, suck and that they suck BIG time?
Thank god honest people like Music are here to set the record straight. Now I don't have to spend my hard earned cash on a pair of overpriced "audiophile" crap phones and can rock Beats like the best of 'em. Thanks G. you're a straight up G, man.post #1100 of 35896/24/13 at 11:38ampost #1101 of 35896/24/13 at 4:55pmpost #1102 of 35896/30/13 at 5:42pmAs a recent owner of the K3003i, I have been thoroughly enjoying my time with them. I don't know if I have ever come across a more confusing thread on a particular pair of IEMs, however.post #1103 of 35896/30/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Nothing a little lithium or a serotonin agonist can't cure.post #1104 of 35897/1/13 at 12:24amlol! you need to try phones that you're interested in for yourself if you can. other folks opinions and measurement graphs can be helpful but they'll only get you so far.
I've ordered the k3003 btw and am really looking forward to getting it.post #1105 of 35897/1/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Hey up late, when you receive your K3003s (not sure I should say "congrats", TBH), if you happen to have anything remotely positive to say about them, may I humbly suggest you post your thoughts / impressions in other threads (such as the FAD thread, the Earpods thread, the Beats thread, etc)? In case you didn't know—for you're still a relatively new member here—any and every K3003 thread on Head-fi is primarily dedicated to the one main characteristic / flaw of this mediocre IEM: Its all too obvious disastrous incoherence, although there are also other pretty negative aspects that unfortunately plague this terrible phone, such as: awful treble peaks, incredibly sloppy bass; then add to that the fact these IEMs come with pretty useless stock tips (you'll need to try at least 20 other tips but, sadly, I'm afraid to say none of them will solve the huge incoherence found on these AKGs).
At least most people agree the packaging is pretty cool—if not absolutely great— and that is always a HUGE plus and perhaps the only reason to recommend this very expensive IEM (it's a shame the packaging is not sold separately)
Edited by music_4321 - 7/1/13 at 5:49ampost #1106 of 35897/1/13 at 6:13ampost #1107 of 35897/1/13 at 12:33pmpost #1108 of 35897/1/13 at 5:32pmpost #1109 of 35897/1/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
Step One: I am powerless over music. My ears have become unmanageable.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 42 seconds ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 47 seconds ago
- › Beats headphone teardown 53 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Double Helix Cables Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin iHA-6 - the new "affordable reference" class balanced desktop... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...