Hi. My IE-30s recently kicked the bucket and am looking for a replacement. I mainly listen to Hardcore (Punk) & Metal and have read some promising threads about the GR07 & RE-262's. Any comments on either of these, or other IEMs would be appreciated. Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- Newb Looking for Good IEM around 150 (GR07,262,EPH-100,R-50,BA200) Last post on 12/2/12 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Former Audiophile looking for IEM Last post on 10/13/12 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with my first high quality IEM purchase. Last post on 9/17/12 at 1:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM Recommendations for metal / rock...GR07 or RE-262???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I own a pair of R262. Great for rock!
The only thing it's lacking is probably a little bit of bass.You can clearly hear all the instruments (man, this sounds wonderful with something like No quarter - Jimmy Page and Robert Plant mtv unplugged or Kiss unplugged), the voice is awesome (Bruce Dickinson voice or James Dio are...WOW), but, a little downside, and probably the only for rock, is that I really like when the bass creates that enviromental sound, like a little pressure on the ear, while other instruments perform, and the RE262 lacks this.
A lot of people said that the GR07 is also very very good to metal/rock.
Edited by MikonJuice - 8/11/11 at 4:14pm
- IEM Recommendations for metal / rock...GR07 or RE-262???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JVC's new flagship DX2000? 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 2 minutes ago
- › Is the ATH M50 Just overrated ? 3 minutes ago
- › Wireless Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 6 minutes ago
- › The Lambert "Play It By Ear" Headphone Amplifier - (DG Review) +... 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 8 minutes ago
- › NEW Koss Pro4S 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)