Ive been selling off my IEM/headphones in anticipation for these haha. Wondering if anyone has any info on the release.
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by System, 5/18/11
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/18/11
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 5/18/11
- productHiFiMAN RE252tagged by System, 5/18/11
- productHiFiMAN RE272tagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [kiteki review] - Hifiman RE0 / RE252 / RE272 versus other IEM's (post #153) Last post on 2/10/12 at 3:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Guy Here... Last post on 1/14/11 at 2:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Considering replacing my IEM Last post on 1/13/11 at 2:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] HiFiMan RE-262 - A Midrange Heavyweight Last post on 1/10/11 at 10:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Any news on re272?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've had a couple e-mail conversations with Fang and they have told me that they are pretty close to being ready to release them, but are just working out a few kinks. Apparently, they are trying to finish making the cable surface smoother so it is more flexible and less microphonic. I was told that as soon as they work that out, it should be ready to be released. I'm getting quite anxious because I've been holding my breath for these forever too!
Cabling is a touchy subject. It's hard to get things just right. I tend to find that twisted cable is kind of the easier solution. People like it, it works, and microphonics are generally low. The twisting even creates a small amount of spring and give to the cable too, not a ton but some. As for normal cables, one of my favorites has been my OK1 earbud cables. It has a nice rubbery feel, very flexible, no memory, decently durable, etc. I've always just liked it over a lot of other products although it's not technically the most robust, pretty, or absolutely durable thing out there.
Was there any talk of sound signature? That's mostly what I'm curious in. I've used the RE0, RE-Zero, RE252, and RE262. I think very highly of the RE262 driver, but the RE252 and even RE-Zero offers more balance and broad genre use with less coloration. The RE262 is a great mid-centric earphone though..if mid-centric is what you're looking for. I was hoping for balance though as the RE252 and RE-Zero are better geared.
There aren't many impressions about the actual sound out, though the RE272 is 'supposed' to have more treble presence. There are only a handful of head-fiers who have head the RE272, which can be found out using google searching. Also, apparently the RE272 was given away as a prize in a Chinese forum and there are some impressions there, but google translate isn't too helpful.
- Any news on re272?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 1964 Ears 43 seconds ago
- › Which IEMs/Earphones are best for 80$?... 49 seconds ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › B&W P7 vs DT 770 (or any other similar closed back) 5 minutes ago
- › Finding open headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-R10 Owner's Club 5 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2