www.fakeheadphones.com I'm sure there's a post on the beats. There was one on the lady gaga edition from Monster.
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a pair of IEM's with a similiar sonic signature to the ATH-M50's Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for Beats by Dre tour... Are these real??? Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding... Last post on 10/9/12 at 4:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In need of Earphones similar to beats [max £100] Last post on 11/21/12 at 3:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about Monster Beats Tour vs. Turbine Last post on 5/23/11 at 1:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Real or Fake Beats by Dr. Dre - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If all you want is bass, then the Skullcandies will do the job, and so would the Beats, however, they're both overpriced and muddy the other sounds. If you want good in ear headphones that are well balanced and don't necessarily rely on bass only, I would go with the Maximo's. They're also only 50 bucks, and they're supposed to be some of the best in-ear headphones at that price range. I can't make any definitive statements on them, as I haven't owned them, but I've owned both Skullcandies and Beats, and I can tell you that they're definitely not worth the price you pay.
How can something costing 25$ be overpriced? 25$ is usually the margin of price changes in a 200$ headphone. I would say go for it, it's hard to get something much better. Of course, in the sub-100$ tier, a small budget upgrade can make a huge sound upgrade.
- Real or Fake Beats by Dr. Dre
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu , Hifiman , Astrotec , Fidue 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica W3000ANV 6 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 7 minutes ago
- › New DAPs from HIFIMAN: HM901U and HM802U 8 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 10 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 10 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3