www.fakeheadphones.com I'm sure there's a post on the beats. There was one on the lady gaga edition from Monster.
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a pair of IEM's with a similiar sonic signature to the ATH-M50's Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for Beats by Dre tour... Are these real??? Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding... Last post on 10/9/12 at 4:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In need of Earphones similar to beats [max £100] Last post on 11/21/12 at 3:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about Monster Beats Tour vs. Turbine Last post on 5/23/11 at 1:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
I got these straight from Japan via Tenso right as Dsnuts got the hype train rolling last fall. Bought 3 pairs, of which I gave one to a colleague (yes,they are so inexpensive you can just give...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Real or Fake Beats by Dr. Dre - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If all you want is bass, then the Skullcandies will do the job, and so would the Beats, however, they're both overpriced and muddy the other sounds. If you want good in ear headphones that are well balanced and don't necessarily rely on bass only, I would go with the Maximo's. They're also only 50 bucks, and they're supposed to be some of the best in-ear headphones at that price range. I can't make any definitive statements on them, as I haven't owned them, but I've owned both Skullcandies and Beats, and I can tell you that they're definitely not worth the price you pay.
How can something costing 25$ be overpriced? 25$ is usually the margin of price changes in a 200$ headphone. I would say go for it, it's hard to get something much better. Of course, in the sub-100$ tier, a small budget upgrade can make a huge sound upgrade.
- Real or Fake Beats by Dr. Dre
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review: SPL Auditor 3 minutes ago
- › IEM nozzle comparison 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 6 minutes ago
- › Mid-Fi upgrade over Beyerdynamic DT770s for all genres 6 minutes ago
- › R.I.P. Ray Manzarek of The Doors 7 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 8 minutes ago
- › Westone ES3X custom IEMs AS-IS condition 9 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 12 minutes ago
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by esmBOS
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe