www.fakeheadphones.com I'm sure there's a post on the beats. There was one on the lady gaga edition from Monster.
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a pair of IEM's with a similiar sonic signature to the ATH-M50's Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for Beats by Dre tour... Are these real??? Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding... Last post on 10/9/12 at 4:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In need of Earphones similar to beats [max £100] Last post on 11/21/12 at 3:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about Monster Beats Tour vs. Turbine Last post on 5/23/11 at 1:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Real or Fake Beats by Dr. Dre - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If all you want is bass, then the Skullcandies will do the job, and so would the Beats, however, they're both overpriced and muddy the other sounds. If you want good in ear headphones that are well balanced and don't necessarily rely on bass only, I would go with the Maximo's. They're also only 50 bucks, and they're supposed to be some of the best in-ear headphones at that price range. I can't make any definitive statements on them, as I haven't owned them, but I've owned both Skullcandies and Beats, and I can tell you that they're definitely not worth the price you pay.
How can something costing 25$ be overpriced? 25$ is usually the margin of price changes in a 200$ headphone. I would say go for it, it's hard to get something much better. Of course, in the sub-100$ tier, a small budget upgrade can make a huge sound upgrade.
- Real or Fake Beats by Dr. Dre
- › Need amp/dac? 41 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 43 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 53 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica MSR7 Buyer's Remorse ... Other Suggestions? 1 minute ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 4 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2015 Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2