www.fakeheadphones.com I'm sure there's a post on the beats. There was one on the lady gaga edition from Monster.
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a pair of IEM's with a similiar sonic signature to the ATH-M50's Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for Beats by Dre tour... Are these real??? Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding... Last post on 10/9/12 at 4:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In need of Earphones similar to beats [max £100] Last post on 11/21/12 at 3:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about Monster Beats Tour vs. Turbine Last post on 5/23/11 at 1:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Real or Fake Beats by Dr. Dre - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If all you want is bass, then the Skullcandies will do the job, and so would the Beats, however, they're both overpriced and muddy the other sounds. If you want good in ear headphones that are well balanced and don't necessarily rely on bass only, I would go with the Maximo's. They're also only 50 bucks, and they're supposed to be some of the best in-ear headphones at that price range. I can't make any definitive statements on them, as I haven't owned them, but I've owned both Skullcandies and Beats, and I can tell you that they're definitely not worth the price you pay.
How can something costing 25$ be overpriced? 25$ is usually the margin of price changes in a 200$ headphone. I would say go for it, it's hard to get something much better. Of course, in the sub-100$ tier, a small budget upgrade can make a huge sound upgrade.
- Real or Fake Beats by Dr. Dre
- › Why Has Sony F886 Been Discontinued ? Will There Be a Replacement ? 6 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 13 seconds ago
- › FOR SALE Like New he 400's 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 6 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 9 minutes ago
- › Pioneer Monitor 10's - Help with replacing cable 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)