- brandFiiOtagged by System, 5/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
Photos of our new D5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
So, how is the MIC signal handled? Is it mixed together with the audio from USB and played back over the line/headphone/coaxial outputs?
Amazing looking design.
Looks like RCA but can't be certain because it appears the jack is recessed into the casing - if so, a very nice design detail to keep it looking clean.
- Photos of our new D5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 1 minute ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 4 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Appreciation Society 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob