...when you are not listening to them?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grab Bag Extravaganza! Last post on 6/15/13 at 10:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best build quality ? Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEelectronics A161p - Amazing Clarity, Amazing Sound [Review] Last post on 6/12/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I get some help buying a pair of IEMs? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying replacement covers/tips for IEMs? Last post on 10/12/11 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I store them in their cases. I wrap them up, and so far it seems to be working.
I'm still trying to work something out for on-the-go. I usually just let them hang out of my shirt, but that's a bit hard on the collar.
Those are the best!
The only earphones I don't like in them is the Shure which I prefer to carry in the clam shell. The kevlar wire is a little thick for the UE case.
Take your pick.
I keep mine on my desk when not in use, When i'm out and their not in my ears.. i actually push the buds under my bra strap so they don't swing around and they don't get crushed in my handbag, Pitty guys can't do this because it's a really good place to store IEMs to keep them safe lol.
Edited by cnhardwick - 5/16/11 at 7:38am
Me too. Then I use a Velcro tie to keep the cables together and store them in a case if they came with one. (The real problem now is a have so many cases I need somewhere to store them! I blame you for this Head-fi!)
Call me cheap and ghetto, but I use the twist tie that came with my headphones :p Each one seems to last a month or two :) Then I put them in a case.
I may try this though. Looks a little more promising and durable :p
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/16/11 at 7:43am
Call me blase, I just keep them in my pocket wrapped (loosely!) around my ipod. I listen to my music a lot, and the constant coiling and uncoiling for cases is not worth the effort. Although next time I go on holiday I need to remember to bring the crush proof case as I totally forgot and they stayed in the bottom of a bag which wasn't great under books and suntan lotion :O. But they still very much look pristine though.
Edited by illquid - 5/16/11 at 7:45am
- IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › Damping Mechanical Resonance Distortion of STAX phones with... 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin Audio is now on Head-FI 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Astell - Home system - AK500N Network audio player - AK500A... 8 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2