...when you are not listening to them?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grab Bag Extravaganza! Last post on 6/15/13 at 10:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best build quality ? Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEelectronics A161p - Amazing Clarity, Amazing Sound [Review] Last post on 6/12/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I get some help buying a pair of IEMs? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying replacement covers/tips for IEMs? Last post on 10/12/11 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I store them in their cases. I wrap them up, and so far it seems to be working.
I'm still trying to work something out for on-the-go. I usually just let them hang out of my shirt, but that's a bit hard on the collar.
Those are the best!
The only earphones I don't like in them is the Shure which I prefer to carry in the clam shell. The kevlar wire is a little thick for the UE case.
Take your pick.
I keep mine on my desk when not in use, When i'm out and their not in my ears.. i actually push the buds under my bra strap so they don't swing around and they don't get crushed in my handbag, Pitty guys can't do this because it's a really good place to store IEMs to keep them safe lol.
Edited by cnhardwick - 5/16/11 at 7:38am
Me too. Then I use a Velcro tie to keep the cables together and store them in a case if they came with one. (The real problem now is a have so many cases I need somewhere to store them! I blame you for this Head-fi!)
Call me cheap and ghetto, but I use the twist tie that came with my headphones :p Each one seems to last a month or two :) Then I put them in a case.
I may try this though. Looks a little more promising and durable :p
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/16/11 at 7:43am
Call me blase, I just keep them in my pocket wrapped (loosely!) around my ipod. I listen to my music a lot, and the constant coiling and uncoiling for cases is not worth the effort. Although next time I go on holiday I need to remember to bring the crush proof case as I totally forgot and they stayed in the bottom of a bag which wasn't great under books and suntan lotion :O. But they still very much look pristine though.
Edited by illquid - 5/16/11 at 7:45am
- IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor 28 seconds ago
- › The CanalWorks Discussion thread 56 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › New Audiofly Range Coming at CES 2 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 7 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 9 minutes ago
- › IEMs to shine with female vocals 12 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 13 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi