...when you are not listening to them?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grab Bag Extravaganza! Last post on 6/15/13 at 10:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best build quality ? Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEelectronics A161p - Amazing Clarity, Amazing Sound [Review] Last post on 6/12/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I get some help buying a pair of IEMs? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying replacement covers/tips for IEMs? Last post on 10/12/11 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I store them in their cases. I wrap them up, and so far it seems to be working.
I'm still trying to work something out for on-the-go. I usually just let them hang out of my shirt, but that's a bit hard on the collar.
Those are the best!
The only earphones I don't like in them is the Shure which I prefer to carry in the clam shell. The kevlar wire is a little thick for the UE case.
Take your pick.
I keep mine on my desk when not in use, When i'm out and their not in my ears.. i actually push the buds under my bra strap so they don't swing around and they don't get crushed in my handbag, Pitty guys can't do this because it's a really good place to store IEMs to keep them safe lol.
Edited by cnhardwick - 5/16/11 at 7:38am
Me too. Then I use a Velcro tie to keep the cables together and store them in a case if they came with one. (The real problem now is a have so many cases I need somewhere to store them! I blame you for this Head-fi!)
Call me cheap and ghetto, but I use the twist tie that came with my headphones :p Each one seems to last a month or two :) Then I put them in a case.
I may try this though. Looks a little more promising and durable :p
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/16/11 at 7:43am
Call me blase, I just keep them in my pocket wrapped (loosely!) around my ipod. I listen to my music a lot, and the constant coiling and uncoiling for cases is not worth the effort. Although next time I go on holiday I need to remember to bring the crush proof case as I totally forgot and they stayed in the bottom of a bag which wasn't great under books and suntan lotion :O. But they still very much look pristine though.
Edited by illquid - 5/16/11 at 7:45am
- IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 second ago
- › Darth Beyer Terminator V4 Balanced 4 seconds ago
- › Headphones made from Rock Hard Canadian Maple 17 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 56 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions / Appreciation Thread (It's... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-1000 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude