...when you are not listening to them?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grab Bag Extravaganza! Last post on 6/15/13 at 10:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best build quality ? Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEelectronics A161p - Amazing Clarity, Amazing Sound [Review] Last post on 6/12/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I get some help buying a pair of IEMs? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying replacement covers/tips for IEMs? Last post on 10/12/11 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Note to the Reader This was a demo unit, part of a program organized by Todd the Vinyl Junkie. A big thanks to Todd for his generosity and allowing me a week to fool around with these little...
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
I have the 600 Ohm version of these, so other impedance models will probably vary in sound. This said, I find this to be a wonderfully balanced set. They exhibit no harshness to my ears across...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I store them in their cases. I wrap them up, and so far it seems to be working.
I'm still trying to work something out for on-the-go. I usually just let them hang out of my shirt, but that's a bit hard on the collar.
Those are the best!
The only earphones I don't like in them is the Shure which I prefer to carry in the clam shell. The kevlar wire is a little thick for the UE case.
Take your pick.
I keep mine on my desk when not in use, When i'm out and their not in my ears.. i actually push the buds under my bra strap so they don't swing around and they don't get crushed in my handbag, Pitty guys can't do this because it's a really good place to store IEMs to keep them safe lol.
Edited by cnhardwick - 5/16/11 at 7:38am
Me too. Then I use a Velcro tie to keep the cables together and store them in a case if they came with one. (The real problem now is a have so many cases I need somewhere to store them! I blame you for this Head-fi!)
Call me cheap and ghetto, but I use the twist tie that came with my headphones :p Each one seems to last a month or two :) Then I put them in a case.
I may try this though. Looks a little more promising and durable :p
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/16/11 at 7:43am
Call me blase, I just keep them in my pocket wrapped (loosely!) around my ipod. I listen to my music a lot, and the constant coiling and uncoiling for cases is not worth the effort. Although next time I go on holiday I need to remember to bring the crush proof case as I totally forgot and they stayed in the bottom of a bag which wasn't great under books and suntan lotion :O. But they still very much look pristine though.
Edited by illquid - 5/16/11 at 7:45am
- IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › C&C BH 32 seconds ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 3 minutes ago
- › (It Seems That) The iPhone 6 Will Have A Headphone Jack 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Which one(s) sound best? 5 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 8 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)