...when you are not listening to them?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grab Bag Extravaganza! Last post on 6/15/13 at 10:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best build quality ? Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEelectronics A161p - Amazing Clarity, Amazing Sound [Review] Last post on 6/12/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I get some help buying a pair of IEMs? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying replacement covers/tips for IEMs? Last post on 10/12/11 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...post #1 of 425/15/11 at 7:08pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 425/15/11 at 7:12pm
I store them in their cases. I wrap them up, and so far it seems to be working.
I'm still trying to work something out for on-the-go. I usually just let them hang out of my shirt, but that's a bit hard on the collar.post #3 of 425/15/11 at 7:12pmpost #4 of 425/15/11 at 7:20pmThread Starterpost #5 of 425/15/11 at 7:24pmThread Starterpost #6 of 425/15/11 at 7:31pmpost #7 of 425/15/11 at 9:36pmpost #8 of 425/15/11 at 9:45pmpost #9 of 425/15/11 at 9:48pmpost #10 of 425/15/11 at 9:50pm
Those are the best!
The only earphones I don't like in them is the Shure which I prefer to carry in the clam shell. The kevlar wire is a little thick for the UE case.post #11 of 425/15/11 at 10:00pmQuote:
Take your pick.post #12 of 425/16/11 at 7:21am
I keep mine on my desk when not in use, When i'm out and their not in my ears.. i actually push the buds under my bra strap so they don't swing around and they don't get crushed in my handbag, Pitty guys can't do this because it's a really good place to store IEMs to keep them safe lol.post #13 of 425/16/11 at 7:36amVelcro tie to keep the cables together and store them in a case if they came with one. (The real problem now is a have so many cases I need somewhere to store them! I blame you for this Head-fi!)
Edited by cnhardwick - 5/16/11 at 7:38ampost #14 of 425/16/11 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by cnhardwick
Me too. Then I use a Velcro tie to keep the cables together and store them in a case if they came with one. (The real problem now is a have so many cases I need somewhere to store them! I blame you for this Head-fi!)
Call me cheap and ghetto, but I use the twist tie that came with my headphones :p Each one seems to last a month or two :) Then I put them in a case.
I may try this though. Looks a little more promising and durable :p
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/16/11 at 7:43ampost #15 of 425/16/11 at 7:43am
Call me blase, I just keep them in my pocket wrapped (loosely!) around my ipod. I listen to my music a lot, and the constant coiling and uncoiling for cases is not worth the effort. Although next time I go on holiday I need to remember to bring the crush proof case as I totally forgot and they stayed in the bottom of a bag which wasn't great under books and suntan lotion :O. But they still very much look pristine though.
Edited by illquid - 5/16/11 at 7:45amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's: Where Do You Store Them...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 14 seconds ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 29 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 44 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 2 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 2 minutes ago
- › Need help! really confused with amp/dac choice for dt990 250 ohm pro 3 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear