THe Forks are metal. Release date is July. t80/90 have not been confirmed to me while taling to Beyer representatives, wouldnt bet my hat on that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread Last post on 3/13/17 at 10:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 3/7/17 at 7:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 6post #76 of 6105/26/11 at 1:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 6105/26/11 at 2:08amQuote:
thanks. Is the body plastic (for those considering dual entry recables and/or removable cables)?post #78 of 6105/26/11 at 2:14ampost #79 of 6105/26/11 at 3:51am
A non-portable closed back design on a similar price level than T1 maybe ? That would definitely be interesting.Quote:post #80 of 6105/26/11 at 11:17pm
Funny you should mention that, the cable in the DT250 on my head right now is kind of detacheable... you need a screwdriver but it's still removable.post #81 of 6105/27/11 at 3:44amQuote:
there are so many without detacheable cables:(post #82 of 6105/27/11 at 5:04ampost #83 of 6105/27/11 at 5:10am
I guess it depends on if you can/want to recable yourselfpost #84 of 6105/27/11 at 6:01amQuote:
=) i think they meant both dual entry and detachablepost #85 of 6105/27/11 at 6:07am
I guess it depends on whether you beleive different cables make a difference!
I suppose if someone had a balanced amp it is more convenient, I concede that, but most of us use amps with TRS anyway, so it makes little difference. So long as you don't abuse the cable it should last for a long time. I've bought some very old vintage phones before and the cable still worked just fine.post #86 of 6105/27/11 at 6:16am
A recable can be needed for old headphones, or when it gets broken or whatever. Come on, think again, "upgrading" or getting balanced isn't the only reason people recable
f.e. my D7000's cable has some cable problems and probably needs a new one. Now I have to send it to Denon or another party to get it done. If it was a (preferably dual entry) detacheable cable, like say LCD-2, HD650, HD800, I could simply order a new one.
Edited by Proglover - 5/27/11 at 6:20ampost #87 of 6105/27/11 at 6:19pmQuote:
I have me a nice hat collection, and I'd bet that there would absolutely be a t80/t90. They wouldn't refresh just one headphone of the range. The fun part comes when overlapping generations are on the market and who knows what they'd rather get. Then you have the 600 ohm option. For some while after the 2005 refresh, 600 ohms was available only as a manufaktur option. Will the t70/80/90 see the same thing or not? Questions questions..post #88 of 6105/28/11 at 3:27pm
I definitely hope they release a closed back version of the DT880 that with sound quality somewhere between DT880 and T1. Just a complete update of the DT line would make me happy. Hopefully this time with a balanced cable instead so I can do a possible retermination instead recabling.post #89 of 6106/1/11 at 2:45am
Well, the T70 already fits your description... Price wise, it is between the DT880 and T1.
Quote:post #90 of 6106/3/11 at 5:06am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 19 seconds ago
- › Forward Nozzle Angle on In-Ear Earphones? 1 minute ago
- › Final SONOROUS III 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016 1 minute ago
- › Need help finding a new IEM 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 5 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear