THe Forks are metal. Release date is July. t80/90 have not been confirmed to me while taling to Beyer representatives, wouldnt bet my hat on that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D Last post on Yesterday at 2:16 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 8/12/16 at 1:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a quick and dirty look at the YHC S600, yet another outstanding hyper-budget earphone worthy of consideration. What the S600 brings to the...
I was able to get these from a friend who used their employee discount, so ignore the price paid. I would consider myself a rookie when it comes to headphones, but not sound quality. My...
Best looking closed headphone on the market that acts just like a open headphone but brings the advantages of a closed headphone such as detail and imaging... It is combining both worlds and packs...
Hello people i guess its the time for me to review the WA5-LE and in this Part i will be covering the Takatsuki 300B Tubes. in Part 02 i will be covering the Elrog 300B (latest/newest...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Omega FE-321 (Spark) is a lively little wonder of an IEM with a sparkly, bright sound and tiny footprint. The current price is US$59. Below is the...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 6post #76 of 6085/26/11 at 1:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 6085/26/11 at 2:08amQuote:
thanks. Is the body plastic (for those considering dual entry recables and/or removable cables)?post #78 of 6085/26/11 at 2:14ampost #79 of 6085/26/11 at 3:51am
A non-portable closed back design on a similar price level than T1 maybe ? That would definitely be interesting.Quote:post #80 of 6085/26/11 at 11:17pm
Funny you should mention that, the cable in the DT250 on my head right now is kind of detacheable... you need a screwdriver but it's still removable.post #81 of 6085/27/11 at 3:44amQuote:
there are so many without detacheable cables:(post #82 of 6085/27/11 at 5:04ampost #83 of 6085/27/11 at 5:10am
I guess it depends on if you can/want to recable yourselfpost #84 of 6085/27/11 at 6:01amQuote:
=) i think they meant both dual entry and detachablepost #85 of 6085/27/11 at 6:07am
I guess it depends on whether you beleive different cables make a difference!
I suppose if someone had a balanced amp it is more convenient, I concede that, but most of us use amps with TRS anyway, so it makes little difference. So long as you don't abuse the cable it should last for a long time. I've bought some very old vintage phones before and the cable still worked just fine.post #86 of 6085/27/11 at 6:16am
A recable can be needed for old headphones, or when it gets broken or whatever. Come on, think again, "upgrading" or getting balanced isn't the only reason people recable
f.e. my D7000's cable has some cable problems and probably needs a new one. Now I have to send it to Denon or another party to get it done. If it was a (preferably dual entry) detacheable cable, like say LCD-2, HD650, HD800, I could simply order a new one.
Edited by Proglover - 5/27/11 at 6:20ampost #87 of 6085/27/11 at 6:19pmQuote:
I have me a nice hat collection, and I'd bet that there would absolutely be a t80/t90. They wouldn't refresh just one headphone of the range. The fun part comes when overlapping generations are on the market and who knows what they'd rather get. Then you have the 600 ohm option. For some while after the 2005 refresh, 600 ohms was available only as a manufaktur option. Will the t70/80/90 see the same thing or not? Questions questions..post #88 of 6085/28/11 at 3:27pm
I definitely hope they release a closed back version of the DT880 that with sound quality somewhere between DT880 and T1. Just a complete update of the DT line would make me happy. Hopefully this time with a balanced cable instead so I can do a possible retermination instead recabling.post #89 of 6086/1/11 at 2:45am
Well, the T70 already fits your description... Price wise, it is between the DT880 and T1.
Quote:post #90 of 6086/3/11 at 5:06am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Final Audio Design - F4100- Impressions/Reviews 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 - $600 1 minute ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Note 7 - just around the corner , audiophile phone? 8 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 8 minutes ago
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by crabdog
- › MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III by Lurk650
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by jjacq
- › Soundaware Esther by WCDchee
- › Fischer Audio Omega Twin by crabdog
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...