THe Forks are metal. Release date is July. t80/90 have not been confirmed to me while taling to Beyer representatives, wouldnt bet my hat on that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D Last post on Today at 6:30 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 6/22/14 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 4/22/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones. *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following. Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where...
These are my first ever Grado's and I LOVE them, too bad I have to send them out to the next guy. I was always fascinated by Grado's ever since I saw Auggie's RS2's on Covert Affairs. I just...
The ud110 was recommended in a few different serious threads in the audio community, and I was intrigued to say the least, myself looking for more affordable options with out sacrificing too...
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 6post #76 of 5415/26/11 at 1:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 5415/26/11 at 2:08amQuote:
thanks. Is the body plastic (for those considering dual entry recables and/or removable cables)?post #78 of 5415/26/11 at 2:14ampost #79 of 5415/26/11 at 3:51am
A non-portable closed back design on a similar price level than T1 maybe ? That would definitely be interesting.Quote:post #80 of 5415/26/11 at 11:17pm
Funny you should mention that, the cable in the DT250 on my head right now is kind of detacheable... you need a screwdriver but it's still removable.post #81 of 5415/27/11 at 3:44amQuote:
there are so many without detacheable cables:(post #82 of 5415/27/11 at 5:04ampost #83 of 5415/27/11 at 5:10am
I guess it depends on if you can/want to recable yourselfpost #84 of 5415/27/11 at 6:01amQuote:
=) i think they meant both dual entry and detachablepost #85 of 5415/27/11 at 6:07am
I guess it depends on whether you beleive different cables make a difference!
I suppose if someone had a balanced amp it is more convenient, I concede that, but most of us use amps with TRS anyway, so it makes little difference. So long as you don't abuse the cable it should last for a long time. I've bought some very old vintage phones before and the cable still worked just fine.post #86 of 5415/27/11 at 6:16am
A recable can be needed for old headphones, or when it gets broken or whatever. Come on, think again, "upgrading" or getting balanced isn't the only reason people recable
f.e. my D7000's cable has some cable problems and probably needs a new one. Now I have to send it to Denon or another party to get it done. If it was a (preferably dual entry) detacheable cable, like say LCD-2, HD650, HD800, I could simply order a new one.
Edited by Proglover - 5/27/11 at 6:20ampost #87 of 5415/27/11 at 6:19pmQuote:
I have me a nice hat collection, and I'd bet that there would absolutely be a t80/t90. They wouldn't refresh just one headphone of the range. The fun part comes when overlapping generations are on the market and who knows what they'd rather get. Then you have the 600 ohm option. For some while after the 2005 refresh, 600 ohms was available only as a manufaktur option. Will the t70/80/90 see the same thing or not? Questions questions..post #88 of 5415/28/11 at 3:27pm
I definitely hope they release a closed back version of the DT880 that with sound quality somewhere between DT880 and T1. Just a complete update of the DT line would make me happy. Hopefully this time with a balanced cable instead so I can do a possible retermination instead recabling.post #89 of 5416/1/11 at 2:45am
Well, the T70 already fits your description... Price wise, it is between the DT880 and T1.
Quote:post #90 of 5416/3/11 at 5:06am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Brand New Asgard 2 43 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 1 minute ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 1 minute ago
- › Brief Odac impressions 2 minutes ago
- › HELP - strange input jacks on new speakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by twister6
- › Grado Prestige Series SR60e Headphones by Nada190
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)