THe Forks are metal. Release date is July. t80/90 have not been confirmed to me while taling to Beyer representatives, wouldnt bet my hat on that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D Last post on Yesterday at 7:49 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 9/29/14 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 6post #76 of 5445/26/11 at 1:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 5445/26/11 at 2:08amQuote:
thanks. Is the body plastic (for those considering dual entry recables and/or removable cables)?post #78 of 5445/26/11 at 2:14ampost #79 of 5445/26/11 at 3:51am
A non-portable closed back design on a similar price level than T1 maybe ? That would definitely be interesting.Quote:post #80 of 5445/26/11 at 11:17pm
Funny you should mention that, the cable in the DT250 on my head right now is kind of detacheable... you need a screwdriver but it's still removable.post #81 of 5445/27/11 at 3:44amQuote:
there are so many without detacheable cables:(post #82 of 5445/27/11 at 5:04ampost #83 of 5445/27/11 at 5:10am
I guess it depends on if you can/want to recable yourselfpost #84 of 5445/27/11 at 6:01amQuote:
=) i think they meant both dual entry and detachablepost #85 of 5445/27/11 at 6:07am
I guess it depends on whether you beleive different cables make a difference!
I suppose if someone had a balanced amp it is more convenient, I concede that, but most of us use amps with TRS anyway, so it makes little difference. So long as you don't abuse the cable it should last for a long time. I've bought some very old vintage phones before and the cable still worked just fine.post #86 of 5445/27/11 at 6:16am
A recable can be needed for old headphones, or when it gets broken or whatever. Come on, think again, "upgrading" or getting balanced isn't the only reason people recable
f.e. my D7000's cable has some cable problems and probably needs a new one. Now I have to send it to Denon or another party to get it done. If it was a (preferably dual entry) detacheable cable, like say LCD-2, HD650, HD800, I could simply order a new one.
Edited by Proglover - 5/27/11 at 6:20ampost #87 of 5445/27/11 at 6:19pmQuote:
I have me a nice hat collection, and I'd bet that there would absolutely be a t80/t90. They wouldn't refresh just one headphone of the range. The fun part comes when overlapping generations are on the market and who knows what they'd rather get. Then you have the 600 ohm option. For some while after the 2005 refresh, 600 ohms was available only as a manufaktur option. Will the t70/80/90 see the same thing or not? Questions questions..post #88 of 5445/28/11 at 3:27pm
I definitely hope they release a closed back version of the DT880 that with sound quality somewhere between DT880 and T1. Just a complete update of the DT line would make me happy. Hopefully this time with a balanced cable instead so I can do a possible retermination instead recabling.post #89 of 5446/1/11 at 2:45am
Well, the T70 already fits your description... Price wise, it is between the DT880 and T1.
Quote:post #90 of 5446/3/11 at 5:06am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 20 seconds ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 27 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 50 seconds ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 7 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)