THe Forks are metal. Release date is July. t80/90 have not been confirmed to me while taling to Beyer representatives, wouldnt bet my hat on that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D Last post on 9/15/14 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 12:01 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 6post #76 of 5445/26/11 at 1:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 5445/26/11 at 2:08amQuote:
thanks. Is the body plastic (for those considering dual entry recables and/or removable cables)?post #78 of 5445/26/11 at 2:14ampost #79 of 5445/26/11 at 3:51am
A non-portable closed back design on a similar price level than T1 maybe ? That would definitely be interesting.Quote:post #80 of 5445/26/11 at 11:17pm
Funny you should mention that, the cable in the DT250 on my head right now is kind of detacheable... you need a screwdriver but it's still removable.post #81 of 5445/27/11 at 3:44amQuote:
there are so many without detacheable cables:(post #82 of 5445/27/11 at 5:04ampost #83 of 5445/27/11 at 5:10am
I guess it depends on if you can/want to recable yourselfpost #84 of 5445/27/11 at 6:01amQuote:
=) i think they meant both dual entry and detachablepost #85 of 5445/27/11 at 6:07am
I guess it depends on whether you beleive different cables make a difference!
I suppose if someone had a balanced amp it is more convenient, I concede that, but most of us use amps with TRS anyway, so it makes little difference. So long as you don't abuse the cable it should last for a long time. I've bought some very old vintage phones before and the cable still worked just fine.post #86 of 5445/27/11 at 6:16am
A recable can be needed for old headphones, or when it gets broken or whatever. Come on, think again, "upgrading" or getting balanced isn't the only reason people recable
f.e. my D7000's cable has some cable problems and probably needs a new one. Now I have to send it to Denon or another party to get it done. If it was a (preferably dual entry) detacheable cable, like say LCD-2, HD650, HD800, I could simply order a new one.
Edited by Proglover - 5/27/11 at 6:20ampost #87 of 5445/27/11 at 6:19pmQuote:
I have me a nice hat collection, and I'd bet that there would absolutely be a t80/t90. They wouldn't refresh just one headphone of the range. The fun part comes when overlapping generations are on the market and who knows what they'd rather get. Then you have the 600 ohm option. For some while after the 2005 refresh, 600 ohms was available only as a manufaktur option. Will the t70/80/90 see the same thing or not? Questions questions..post #88 of 5445/28/11 at 3:27pm
I definitely hope they release a closed back version of the DT880 that with sound quality somewhere between DT880 and T1. Just a complete update of the DT line would make me happy. Hopefully this time with a balanced cable instead so I can do a possible retermination instead recabling.post #89 of 5446/1/11 at 2:45am
Well, the T70 already fits your description... Price wise, it is between the DT880 and T1.
Quote:post #90 of 5446/3/11 at 5:06am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HiFiman HE-500 Headphones with custom audiophile cable and amp 52 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a 2.1 powered speaker setup for my computer, to be used... 2 minutes ago
- › EPH100-SL / JVC FXD80 / BRAINWAVZ M2 - Recommendations appreciated 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 3 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)