I love T70's pads (they are thinner so more space for ears and looks like they will be comfy) and headband is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D Last post on Yesterday at 6:52 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/21/14 at 4:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 4/22/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 8post #106 of 5416/16/11 at 11:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 5416/17/11 at 12:56am
I've been a Sennheiser fan for a long time, and I recently bought a pair of the DT770 Pro 250 Ohm for the office use (I prefer open, but need closed at the office). I was blown away by the huge sound of the 770s, and the balance of the bass and mid to high cushioning was just super awesome, it makes for wearing and listening an 8-hour shift pleasant.
That all said, these T70s are on my list now as I'm a Beyer fan now too.post #108 of 5416/18/11 at 5:29am
I just pre-ordered the T70. I have two amplifiers in my bag all the time anyway so I am expecting better sound in a well amped T70 than in a T70p. It will be exciting to see how it performs compared to the DT-1350 as a portable.post #109 of 5416/20/11 at 6:12pmpost #110 of 5416/22/11 at 8:44am
How does the soundstage of the T70 compare to the like of the LCD2??
Paying that much for headphone with a bad soundstage is kinda sad..
I'm hesitating between the T1 and those... I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..post #111 of 5416/22/11 at 6:30pm> I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..
eh? I thought they have the same headband. http://www.moon-audio.com/BeyerdynamicHeadphone/BeyerT5pReview/BeyerT5pReview9.jpg just a different color strip.post #112 of 5416/22/11 at 10:09pmpost #113 of 5416/23/11 at 4:14ampost #114 of 5416/23/11 at 6:38am
Yes they will.
Quote:post #115 of 5416/23/11 at 6:39am
I should be able to soon. But not sure if anyone will trust my opinion between the 2:)
Quote:post #116 of 5416/23/11 at 6:40am
I will compare next week. By gut feeling is the LCD-2 is larger.
Quote:post #117 of 5416/23/11 at 6:51amQuote:
but it's also open, hard to drive and enormous...so really... The comparison is a bit moot.post #118 of 5416/23/11 at 6:56am
Hard to Drive??? What are you using an iPod? I have never had a problem driving these. And yes because they are open back the soundstage will almost certainly be bigger. I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
Quote:post #119 of 5416/23/11 at 7:58amQuote:
my gear is in my profile, and when people recommend 2W into 50ohm output for 'properly driving them' (whatever that means) that's most definitely hard to drive. (but yea, not AKG K1000)
>I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
YMMV, I found them suitable for Rock and Metal, but not so good for classical. (personally think they need a lot more mids - SR-507, AKG K1000, etc))
Edited by svyr - 6/23/11 at 8:01am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › [FiiO E17] Windows shows sound playing, yet cannot hear any sound 51 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › In Ear Headphones Under $215 6 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 7 minutes ago
- › Low budget headphones? 8 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude