I love T70's pads (they are thinner so more space for ears and looks like they will be comfy) and headband is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread Last post on 3/13/17 at 10:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 3/7/17 at 7:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 8post #106 of 6116/16/11 at 11:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 6116/17/11 at 12:56am
I've been a Sennheiser fan for a long time, and I recently bought a pair of the DT770 Pro 250 Ohm for the office use (I prefer open, but need closed at the office). I was blown away by the huge sound of the 770s, and the balance of the bass and mid to high cushioning was just super awesome, it makes for wearing and listening an 8-hour shift pleasant.
That all said, these T70s are on my list now as I'm a Beyer fan now too.post #108 of 6116/18/11 at 5:29am
I just pre-ordered the T70. I have two amplifiers in my bag all the time anyway so I am expecting better sound in a well amped T70 than in a T70p. It will be exciting to see how it performs compared to the DT-1350 as a portable.post #109 of 6116/20/11 at 6:12pmpost #110 of 6116/22/11 at 8:44am
How does the soundstage of the T70 compare to the like of the LCD2??
Paying that much for headphone with a bad soundstage is kinda sad..
I'm hesitating between the T1 and those... I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..post #111 of 6116/22/11 at 6:30pm> I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..
eh? I thought they have the same headband. http://www.moon-audio.com/BeyerdynamicHeadphone/BeyerT5pReview/BeyerT5pReview9.jpg just a different color strip.post #112 of 6116/22/11 at 10:09pmpost #113 of 6116/23/11 at 4:14ampost #114 of 6116/23/11 at 6:38am
Yes they will.
Quote:post #115 of 6116/23/11 at 6:39am
I should be able to soon. But not sure if anyone will trust my opinion between the 2:)
Quote:post #116 of 6116/23/11 at 6:40am
I will compare next week. By gut feeling is the LCD-2 is larger.
Quote:post #117 of 6116/23/11 at 6:51amQuote:
but it's also open, hard to drive and enormous...so really... The comparison is a bit moot.post #118 of 6116/23/11 at 6:56am
Hard to Drive??? What are you using an iPod? I have never had a problem driving these. And yes because they are open back the soundstage will almost certainly be bigger. I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
Quote:post #119 of 6116/23/11 at 7:58amQuote:
my gear is in my profile, and when people recommend 2W into 50ohm output for 'properly driving them' (whatever that means) that's most definitely hard to drive. (but yea, not AKG K1000)
>I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
YMMV, I found them suitable for Rock and Metal, but not so good for classical. (personally think they need a lot more mids - SR-507, AKG K1000, etc))
Edited by svyr - 6/23/11 at 8:01am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Cardas A8 IEM 10 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 11 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 27 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 44 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Chonmage Kun 7 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear