I love T70's pads (they are thinner so more space for ears and looks like they will be comfy) and headband is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D Last post on Yesterday at 11:25 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
Let's ruin the surprise: I'm buying an Aune B1 the moment the nice folks at Aune Audio show up at my door demanding their demo unit back. I can't stop playing it and there's one huge reason:...
I purchased the XX's about a week ago, so I've had time to fiddle with them for a while. Let's just jump right in with the sound. Unequalized, these sound like you're listening to a set of desktop...
This has been a very unique audio experience for me. I stumbled across an insane deal on this headset, so I though I would give them a swing. Comfort: As an owner of quite large ears, I can say...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 8post #106 of 5536/16/11 at 11:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 5536/17/11 at 12:56am
I've been a Sennheiser fan for a long time, and I recently bought a pair of the DT770 Pro 250 Ohm for the office use (I prefer open, but need closed at the office). I was blown away by the huge sound of the 770s, and the balance of the bass and mid to high cushioning was just super awesome, it makes for wearing and listening an 8-hour shift pleasant.
That all said, these T70s are on my list now as I'm a Beyer fan now too.post #108 of 5536/18/11 at 5:29am
I just pre-ordered the T70. I have two amplifiers in my bag all the time anyway so I am expecting better sound in a well amped T70 than in a T70p. It will be exciting to see how it performs compared to the DT-1350 as a portable.post #109 of 5536/20/11 at 6:12pmpost #110 of 5536/22/11 at 8:44am
How does the soundstage of the T70 compare to the like of the LCD2??
Paying that much for headphone with a bad soundstage is kinda sad..
I'm hesitating between the T1 and those... I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..post #111 of 5536/22/11 at 6:30pm> I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..
eh? I thought they have the same headband. http://www.moon-audio.com/BeyerdynamicHeadphone/BeyerT5pReview/BeyerT5pReview9.jpg just a different color strip.post #112 of 5536/22/11 at 10:09pmpost #113 of 5536/23/11 at 4:14ampost #114 of 5536/23/11 at 6:38am
Yes they will.
Quote:post #115 of 5536/23/11 at 6:39am
I should be able to soon. But not sure if anyone will trust my opinion between the 2:)
Quote:post #116 of 5536/23/11 at 6:40am
I will compare next week. By gut feeling is the LCD-2 is larger.
Quote:post #117 of 5536/23/11 at 6:51amQuote:
but it's also open, hard to drive and enormous...so really... The comparison is a bit moot.post #118 of 5536/23/11 at 6:56am
Hard to Drive??? What are you using an iPod? I have never had a problem driving these. And yes because they are open back the soundstage will almost certainly be bigger. I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
Quote:post #119 of 5536/23/11 at 7:58amQuote:
my gear is in my profile, and when people recommend 2W into 50ohm output for 'properly driving them' (whatever that means) that's most definitely hard to drive. (but yea, not AKG K1000)
>I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
YMMV, I found them suitable for Rock and Metal, but not so good for classical. (personally think they need a lot more mids - SR-507, AKG K1000, etc))
Edited by svyr - 6/23/11 at 8:01am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Stands 4 minutes ago
- › Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MacaW GT100s(inverted dynamic driver) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 8 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 9 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 9 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by Voyageur
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Headphone by rschoi75
- › NuPrime uDSD Hi-resolution USB-powered Portable DAC (PCM 384, DSD... by pennstateee1
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)