I love T70's pads (they are thinner so more space for ears and looks like they will be comfy) and headband is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D Last post on 6/29/16 at 9:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 6/22/16 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 8post #106 of 6006/16/11 at 11:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 6006/17/11 at 12:56am
I've been a Sennheiser fan for a long time, and I recently bought a pair of the DT770 Pro 250 Ohm for the office use (I prefer open, but need closed at the office). I was blown away by the huge sound of the 770s, and the balance of the bass and mid to high cushioning was just super awesome, it makes for wearing and listening an 8-hour shift pleasant.
That all said, these T70s are on my list now as I'm a Beyer fan now too.post #108 of 6006/18/11 at 5:29am
I just pre-ordered the T70. I have two amplifiers in my bag all the time anyway so I am expecting better sound in a well amped T70 than in a T70p. It will be exciting to see how it performs compared to the DT-1350 as a portable.post #109 of 6006/20/11 at 6:12pmpost #110 of 6006/22/11 at 8:44am
How does the soundstage of the T70 compare to the like of the LCD2??
Paying that much for headphone with a bad soundstage is kinda sad..
I'm hesitating between the T1 and those... I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..post #111 of 6006/22/11 at 6:30pm> I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..
eh? I thought they have the same headband. http://www.moon-audio.com/BeyerdynamicHeadphone/BeyerT5pReview/BeyerT5pReview9.jpg just a different color strip.post #112 of 6006/22/11 at 10:09pmpost #113 of 6006/23/11 at 4:14ampost #114 of 6006/23/11 at 6:38am
Yes they will.
Quote:post #115 of 6006/23/11 at 6:39am
I should be able to soon. But not sure if anyone will trust my opinion between the 2:)
Quote:post #116 of 6006/23/11 at 6:40am
I will compare next week. By gut feeling is the LCD-2 is larger.
Quote:post #117 of 6006/23/11 at 6:51amQuote:
but it's also open, hard to drive and enormous...so really... The comparison is a bit moot.post #118 of 6006/23/11 at 6:56am
Hard to Drive??? What are you using an iPod? I have never had a problem driving these. And yes because they are open back the soundstage will almost certainly be bigger. I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
Quote:post #119 of 6006/23/11 at 7:58amQuote:
my gear is in my profile, and when people recommend 2W into 50ohm output for 'properly driving them' (whatever that means) that's most definitely hard to drive. (but yea, not AKG K1000)
>I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
YMMV, I found them suitable for Rock and Metal, but not so good for classical. (personally think they need a lot more mids - SR-507, AKG K1000, etc))
Edited by svyr - 6/23/11 at 8:01am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 21 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 29 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Ath-ad900x/ad700x vs dt770 pro 80 ohm 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New DAC/Amp for HE400is 7 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...