I love T70's pads (they are thinner so more space for ears and looks like they will be comfy) and headband is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 1/6/17 at 3:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
Sometimes I have a strong desire to start a review with a conclusion, and then explain everything in more details. This time I think I'll follow this urge. So, OPUS#2 from theBit became for me one...
Meze is a Romanian company which became widely known on a portable audio market after releasing its wooden 99 Classics model. These headphones became a hit due to a semi-portable form factor,...
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 8post #106 of 6106/16/11 at 11:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 6106/17/11 at 12:56am
I've been a Sennheiser fan for a long time, and I recently bought a pair of the DT770 Pro 250 Ohm for the office use (I prefer open, but need closed at the office). I was blown away by the huge sound of the 770s, and the balance of the bass and mid to high cushioning was just super awesome, it makes for wearing and listening an 8-hour shift pleasant.
That all said, these T70s are on my list now as I'm a Beyer fan now too.post #108 of 6106/18/11 at 5:29am
I just pre-ordered the T70. I have two amplifiers in my bag all the time anyway so I am expecting better sound in a well amped T70 than in a T70p. It will be exciting to see how it performs compared to the DT-1350 as a portable.post #109 of 6106/20/11 at 6:12pmpost #110 of 6106/22/11 at 8:44am
How does the soundstage of the T70 compare to the like of the LCD2??
Paying that much for headphone with a bad soundstage is kinda sad..
I'm hesitating between the T1 and those... I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..post #111 of 6106/22/11 at 6:30pm> I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..
eh? I thought they have the same headband. http://www.moon-audio.com/BeyerdynamicHeadphone/BeyerT5pReview/BeyerT5pReview9.jpg just a different color strip.post #112 of 6106/22/11 at 10:09pmpost #113 of 6106/23/11 at 4:14ampost #114 of 6106/23/11 at 6:38am
Yes they will.
Quote:post #115 of 6106/23/11 at 6:39am
I should be able to soon. But not sure if anyone will trust my opinion between the 2:)
Quote:post #116 of 6106/23/11 at 6:40am
I will compare next week. By gut feeling is the LCD-2 is larger.
Quote:post #117 of 6106/23/11 at 6:51amQuote:
but it's also open, hard to drive and enormous...so really... The comparison is a bit moot.post #118 of 6106/23/11 at 6:56am
Hard to Drive??? What are you using an iPod? I have never had a problem driving these. And yes because they are open back the soundstage will almost certainly be bigger. I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
Quote:post #119 of 6106/23/11 at 7:58amQuote:
my gear is in my profile, and when people recommend 2W into 50ohm output for 'properly driving them' (whatever that means) that's most definitely hard to drive. (but yea, not AKG K1000)
>I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
YMMV, I found them suitable for Rock and Metal, but not so good for classical. (personally think they need a lot more mids - SR-507, AKG K1000, etc))
Edited by svyr - 6/23/11 at 8:01am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sonoma Model One electrostatic headphone system 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear