I love T70's pads (they are thinner so more space for ears and looks like they will be comfy) and headband is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D Last post on Today at 6:54 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 10/19/16 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 8post #106 of 6096/16/11 at 11:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 6096/17/11 at 12:56am
I've been a Sennheiser fan for a long time, and I recently bought a pair of the DT770 Pro 250 Ohm for the office use (I prefer open, but need closed at the office). I was blown away by the huge sound of the 770s, and the balance of the bass and mid to high cushioning was just super awesome, it makes for wearing and listening an 8-hour shift pleasant.
That all said, these T70s are on my list now as I'm a Beyer fan now too.post #108 of 6096/18/11 at 5:29am
I just pre-ordered the T70. I have two amplifiers in my bag all the time anyway so I am expecting better sound in a well amped T70 than in a T70p. It will be exciting to see how it performs compared to the DT-1350 as a portable.post #109 of 6096/20/11 at 6:12pmpost #110 of 6096/22/11 at 8:44am
How does the soundstage of the T70 compare to the like of the LCD2??
Paying that much for headphone with a bad soundstage is kinda sad..
I'm hesitating between the T1 and those... I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..post #111 of 6096/22/11 at 6:30pm> I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..
eh? I thought they have the same headband. http://www.moon-audio.com/BeyerdynamicHeadphone/BeyerT5pReview/BeyerT5pReview9.jpg just a different color strip.post #112 of 6096/22/11 at 10:09pmpost #113 of 6096/23/11 at 4:14ampost #114 of 6096/23/11 at 6:38am
Yes they will.
Quote:post #115 of 6096/23/11 at 6:39am
I should be able to soon. But not sure if anyone will trust my opinion between the 2:)
Quote:post #116 of 6096/23/11 at 6:40am
I will compare next week. By gut feeling is the LCD-2 is larger.
Quote:post #117 of 6096/23/11 at 6:51amQuote:
but it's also open, hard to drive and enormous...so really... The comparison is a bit moot.post #118 of 6096/23/11 at 6:56am
Hard to Drive??? What are you using an iPod? I have never had a problem driving these. And yes because they are open back the soundstage will almost certainly be bigger. I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
Quote:post #119 of 6096/23/11 at 7:58amQuote:
my gear is in my profile, and when people recommend 2W into 50ohm output for 'properly driving them' (whatever that means) that's most definitely hard to drive. (but yea, not AKG K1000)
>I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
YMMV, I found them suitable for Rock and Metal, but not so good for classical. (personally think they need a lot more mids - SR-507, AKG K1000, etc))
Edited by svyr - 6/23/11 at 8:01am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Help Audioengine A2 Repair 12 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman Megamini 1st Impression 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › WTB/WTT: Chord 2Qute DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...