I love T70's pads (they are thinner so more space for ears and looks like they will be comfy) and headband is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D Last post on Today at 7:13 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 11/13/14 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I will keep this review short as there are lots of other well done in depth reviews out there. I have had this unit for a while now ( about 4-5 months) and I love it. I have had no issues with it...
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
beyer t70 & t70p NEW! - Page 8post #106 of 5536/16/11 at 11:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 5536/17/11 at 12:56am
I've been a Sennheiser fan for a long time, and I recently bought a pair of the DT770 Pro 250 Ohm for the office use (I prefer open, but need closed at the office). I was blown away by the huge sound of the 770s, and the balance of the bass and mid to high cushioning was just super awesome, it makes for wearing and listening an 8-hour shift pleasant.
That all said, these T70s are on my list now as I'm a Beyer fan now too.post #108 of 5536/18/11 at 5:29am
I just pre-ordered the T70. I have two amplifiers in my bag all the time anyway so I am expecting better sound in a well amped T70 than in a T70p. It will be exciting to see how it performs compared to the DT-1350 as a portable.post #109 of 5536/20/11 at 6:12pmpost #110 of 5536/22/11 at 8:44am
How does the soundstage of the T70 compare to the like of the LCD2??
Paying that much for headphone with a bad soundstage is kinda sad..
I'm hesitating between the T1 and those... I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..post #111 of 5536/22/11 at 6:30pm> I wish the T1 had the t5p headband..
eh? I thought they have the same headband. http://www.moon-audio.com/BeyerdynamicHeadphone/BeyerT5pReview/BeyerT5pReview9.jpg just a different color strip.post #112 of 5536/22/11 at 10:09pmpost #113 of 5536/23/11 at 4:14ampost #114 of 5536/23/11 at 6:38am
Yes they will.
Quote:post #115 of 5536/23/11 at 6:39am
I should be able to soon. But not sure if anyone will trust my opinion between the 2:)
Quote:post #116 of 5536/23/11 at 6:40am
I will compare next week. By gut feeling is the LCD-2 is larger.
Quote:post #117 of 5536/23/11 at 6:51amQuote:
but it's also open, hard to drive and enormous...so really... The comparison is a bit moot.post #118 of 5536/23/11 at 6:56am
Hard to Drive??? What are you using an iPod? I have never had a problem driving these. And yes because they are open back the soundstage will almost certainly be bigger. I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
Quote:post #119 of 5536/23/11 at 7:58amQuote:
my gear is in my profile, and when people recommend 2W into 50ohm output for 'properly driving them' (whatever that means) that's most definitely hard to drive. (but yea, not AKG K1000)
>I do agree they are enormous, but they sound dam good.
YMMV, I found them suitable for Rock and Metal, but not so good for classical. (personally think they need a lot more mids - SR-507, AKG K1000, etc))
Edited by svyr - 6/23/11 at 8:01am
- beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 57 seconds ago
- › DT880 to what? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 7 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Iphone 5 compatible with fiio amps?
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3