Just an FYI for anyone interested, ETA for the NW Studio ( budget edition ) is mid to late July, got the email from Mr. Fujii recently stating this :D
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] NineWave NW-Studio Pro
Related Forum Threads
- Thinking of getting a half decent pair for while I'm on the move... Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are Yuin PK1 Still a good choice in 2012 or is there something better for the price? Last post on 10/25/13 at 1:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox M2C compared to Blox TM5, Yuin OK1, PK1, etc etc Last post on 5/8/12 at 1:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to replace my Yuin Pk1's Last post on 9/29/11 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] NineWave NW-Studio Pro - Page 2
post #16 of 20
5/22/11 at 6:25am
post #17 of 20
5/22/11 at 6:43am
post #18 of 20
5/22/11 at 6:47am
If you enjoyed the Pro and felt it was a half decent deal, this other version will blow your mind like it did mine :)
$50 for this is crazy... :]
post #19 of 20
5/26/12 at 1:01pm
post #20 of 20
5/26/12 at 6:20pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] NineWave NW-Studio Pro
Currently, there are 3470 Active Users (718 Members and 2752 Guests)
- › R2R/Multibit vs. Delta-Sigma 3 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 58 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Introduction and 2 Recommendations! 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Headphones - With full westone warranty - sealed in box 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2