Anyone have any experience buying things from them? I ordered some IEM on April 29th. They shipped on May 3rd and a tracking number still hasn't popped up. Does anyone have a phone number??
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/16/11
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by System, 5/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/13/11
- brandMP4Nationtagged by System, 5/13/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 3/7/13
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Urgent Advice Needed Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tricky first foray in a brave new world - advice on budget IEMs Last post on 8/18/12 at 10:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM or Over-the-Ear? Can't decide... Last post on 6/11/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought a couple of stuff from them and it took about 5-6 weeks for me (US). I would contact them and see if the order was processed (and shipped) correctly just to make sure. If everything's processed on their end, like Zenesis said, HK post is the culprit but you will get your package. Just be prepared to wait. They have a US store which ships significantly faster.
From experience, you need to kick their ass to get them to start doing things. My order of a Fiio E7 took 4 weeks even though I got the tracking number the day I ordered. At the third week I was getting suspicious because the tracking number did not work on the HK Post tracking website, so I raised a support ticket AND got hold of their agents on the online chat thing on their website. Then suddenly the next day the number worked. So moral of the story is: Make some noise and they will get the thing to you.
I got in on the E7/E9 bundle with that coupon also and am still waiting. Order placed April 8th. I talked to an agent and they swear it is the hong kong postal service cause they put a trace on it and it was in the record. My tracking number still does not work a month later. I learned my lesson and am sticking to US sellers from now on.
So this is how you get your tracking number to work from mp4 nation. You have to submit a enquiry about a postal article. This can be done here or you can just tell mp4nation to do it in a support ticket. You can also email the HongKong Postal service at email@example.com and it says they'll respond. Such a hassle, but this really makes me feel thankful for the good old USPS.
I have not had a problem with MP4Nation, but only with the delivery service. Just wished they used a different delivery service, but I understand given the fact that they ship most of their things internationally free.
Ordered a Fiio E7/E9 combo. Got my tracking number on the 3rd of may, still doesn't work.
I've just talked with someone from their (excellent) live chat system. Everything is fine, the HKP is just very slow.
Patience is virtue :)
My experience with them is complicated. Two S:Flo2 DAPs from them failed, but so did one (T51, same as S:Flo2) from House of DAP (a competitor to MP4Nation). Given this, the OEM product from Teclast is the culprit. I can attest to what spekkio notes in my getting things done with HoD. I had to cattle-prod them to get my RMA unit back. Still, this is better than MP4Nation -- who still, after over 6 mos -- have both my failed RMA'd units. I've been on the Mp4Nation forum to have a look around. Their staff (= admin) seems very unprofessional, even immature, in their commentary.
Just an update. Finally got my E7/E9 bundle 43 days later. Moral of the story is that it will come eventually, but I'm not ordering from them unless I don't really care when it comes. It's pretty sad that my E11 from Micca will come a day after I get my E7/E9 and that I got a mini3 from misterX cause I couldn't wait any longer for the E7/E9.
- MP4 Nation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 7 seconds ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 27 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 48 seconds ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 50 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › [Interest Check] SLC, Utah Meet! 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)