Anyone have any experience buying things from them? I ordered some IEM on April 29th. They shipped on May 3rd and a tracking number still hasn't popped up. Does anyone have a phone number??
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/16/11
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by System, 5/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/13/11
- brandMP4Nationtagged by System, 5/13/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 3/7/13
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Urgent Advice Needed Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tricky first foray in a brave new world - advice on budget IEMs Last post on 8/18/12 at 10:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM or Over-the-Ear? Can't decide... Last post on 6/11/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 is superior...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought a couple of stuff from them and it took about 5-6 weeks for me (US). I would contact them and see if the order was processed (and shipped) correctly just to make sure. If everything's processed on their end, like Zenesis said, HK post is the culprit but you will get your package. Just be prepared to wait. They have a US store which ships significantly faster.
From experience, you need to kick their ass to get them to start doing things. My order of a Fiio E7 took 4 weeks even though I got the tracking number the day I ordered. At the third week I was getting suspicious because the tracking number did not work on the HK Post tracking website, so I raised a support ticket AND got hold of their agents on the online chat thing on their website. Then suddenly the next day the number worked. So moral of the story is: Make some noise and they will get the thing to you.
I got in on the E7/E9 bundle with that coupon also and am still waiting. Order placed April 8th. I talked to an agent and they swear it is the hong kong postal service cause they put a trace on it and it was in the record. My tracking number still does not work a month later. I learned my lesson and am sticking to US sellers from now on.
So this is how you get your tracking number to work from mp4 nation. You have to submit a enquiry about a postal article. This can be done here or you can just tell mp4nation to do it in a support ticket. You can also email the HongKong Postal service at firstname.lastname@example.org and it says they'll respond. Such a hassle, but this really makes me feel thankful for the good old USPS.
I have not had a problem with MP4Nation, but only with the delivery service. Just wished they used a different delivery service, but I understand given the fact that they ship most of their things internationally free.
Ordered a Fiio E7/E9 combo. Got my tracking number on the 3rd of may, still doesn't work.
I've just talked with someone from their (excellent) live chat system. Everything is fine, the HKP is just very slow.
Patience is virtue :)
My experience with them is complicated. Two S:Flo2 DAPs from them failed, but so did one (T51, same as S:Flo2) from House of DAP (a competitor to MP4Nation). Given this, the OEM product from Teclast is the culprit. I can attest to what spekkio notes in my getting things done with HoD. I had to cattle-prod them to get my RMA unit back. Still, this is better than MP4Nation -- who still, after over 6 mos -- have both my failed RMA'd units. I've been on the Mp4Nation forum to have a look around. Their staff (= admin) seems very unprofessional, even immature, in their commentary.
Just an update. Finally got my E7/E9 bundle 43 days later. Moral of the story is that it will come eventually, but I'm not ordering from them unless I don't really care when it comes. It's pretty sad that my E11 from Micca will come a day after I get my E7/E9 and that I got a mini3 from misterX cause I couldn't wait any longer for the E7/E9.
- MP4 Nation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 14 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 28 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 30 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50x White Replacement Pads Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Divine Moments in Music 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)