Anyone have any experience buying things from them? I ordered some IEM on April 29th. They shipped on May 3rd and a tracking number still hasn't popped up. Does anyone have a phone number??
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/16/11
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by System, 5/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/13/11
- brandMP4Nationtagged by System, 5/13/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 3/7/13
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Urgent Advice Needed Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tricky first foray in a brave new world - advice on budget IEMs Last post on 8/18/12 at 10:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM or Over-the-Ear? Can't decide... Last post on 6/11/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought a couple of stuff from them and it took about 5-6 weeks for me (US). I would contact them and see if the order was processed (and shipped) correctly just to make sure. If everything's processed on their end, like Zenesis said, HK post is the culprit but you will get your package. Just be prepared to wait. They have a US store which ships significantly faster.
From experience, you need to kick their ass to get them to start doing things. My order of a Fiio E7 took 4 weeks even though I got the tracking number the day I ordered. At the third week I was getting suspicious because the tracking number did not work on the HK Post tracking website, so I raised a support ticket AND got hold of their agents on the online chat thing on their website. Then suddenly the next day the number worked. So moral of the story is: Make some noise and they will get the thing to you.
I got in on the E7/E9 bundle with that coupon also and am still waiting. Order placed April 8th. I talked to an agent and they swear it is the hong kong postal service cause they put a trace on it and it was in the record. My tracking number still does not work a month later. I learned my lesson and am sticking to US sellers from now on.
So this is how you get your tracking number to work from mp4 nation. You have to submit a enquiry about a postal article. This can be done here or you can just tell mp4nation to do it in a support ticket. You can also email the HongKong Postal service at firstname.lastname@example.org and it says they'll respond. Such a hassle, but this really makes me feel thankful for the good old USPS.
I have not had a problem with MP4Nation, but only with the delivery service. Just wished they used a different delivery service, but I understand given the fact that they ship most of their things internationally free.
Ordered a Fiio E7/E9 combo. Got my tracking number on the 3rd of may, still doesn't work.
I've just talked with someone from their (excellent) live chat system. Everything is fine, the HKP is just very slow.
Patience is virtue :)
My experience with them is complicated. Two S:Flo2 DAPs from them failed, but so did one (T51, same as S:Flo2) from House of DAP (a competitor to MP4Nation). Given this, the OEM product from Teclast is the culprit. I can attest to what spekkio notes in my getting things done with HoD. I had to cattle-prod them to get my RMA unit back. Still, this is better than MP4Nation -- who still, after over 6 mos -- have both my failed RMA'd units. I've been on the Mp4Nation forum to have a look around. Their staff (= admin) seems very unprofessional, even immature, in their commentary.
Just an update. Finally got my E7/E9 bundle 43 days later. Moral of the story is that it will come eventually, but I'm not ordering from them unless I don't really care when it comes. It's pretty sad that my E11 from Micca will come a day after I get my E7/E9 and that I got a mini3 from misterX cause I couldn't wait any longer for the E7/E9.
- MP4 Nation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Is the X5 the best DAP under $500 ? 8 seconds ago
- › Used K1000 for $600?! 26 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 48 seconds ago
- › Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 54 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 1 minute ago
- › Narmoo's NEW S1 Dual dynamic supremus! 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 3 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)