Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which earphone who sound like ATH ESW9 ? Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My little monster copper review Last post on 9/28/12 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Super Tips required for the Monster turbine copper in-ears? Last post on 9/13/12 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dubstep IEM's Last post on 2/19/13 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster CHALLENGE Review: Turbine Pro Coppers MOBILE WARNING - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Very nice review!
Regarding tips, I know they don't work work everyone, but I use the sony hybrids on most of my IEMs. They always seem to provide the best seal and comfort for me.
My IE8, MTPC, MD and FX700 are all equipped with the hybrids.
Thank you shamrock134...and if F900EX would like to try some Sony Hybrids, I bought some and don't use them.
I could pop a couple sizes in the mail to him to try. F900EX PM me if you want a couple of pairs of hybrids to try and what sizes you guess might fit.
Here is my non-Monster tip stash:
Edited by CEE TEE - 5/13/11 at 5:50pm
Thank you thank you .... PM sent :)
Not to derail your thread, but after a few months of daily use 150+ hrs in using the PK2's, I have no complaint's, but always wonder if I can do better, hence the MX980 order. And for sure I will let know you how they compare. Should of them mid next week.
I'll shoot you a couple pairs of the Hybrids that were a little thin for me so I'm not using them.
Hope they work well with your Coppers... Otherwise, don't give up on iems <too easily> as they can take some time and fiddling but once you have the isolation and fit you will have a chance to enjoy the benefits that make the process worth it.
Get to know your MX980 and have fun with them, then do share the experience with us! Congrats!
I signed up for the Monster Challenge. Haven't a clue if they'd pick me or not though. :P Thanks for showing that to me though, I thought the thing was over when they closed it up on head-fi.
Also, I've been thinking of trying Sony Hybrids for my GR07...but it's rather difficult for me to find these in China when I don't know how to say or write "sony hybrid eartips" in chinese. :P Hm, I wonder if the Monster Supertips would fit them.
f 900 try the Comply tx 400 tips.I have pretty normal ears and I am using the large ones.I own the whole line of monsters.(turbines,pro golds,coppers,and miles Davis) I am in love with all of them coppers or miles Davis are my favorites,depends what I'm listening too.you are missing out on some amazing sound.
would hybrids affect the sound on the IE8 in a negative way? I am considering because they are the most comfortable tips I ever had (sold them with my ex700). I'm asking this because the opening on the hybrids is smaller than nozzle of the IE8...
I've actually had that combo and the only negative affect it had was that it cut the soundstage a tiny bit. Also the nozzle caused a bulge on the eartips which made it slightly uncomfortable during long listening sessions.
- Monster CHALLENGE Review: Turbine Pro Coppers MOBILE WARNING
- › Sony NWZ-A15 vs FiiO X1 3 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › Damping Mechanical Resonance Distortion of STAX phones with... 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin Audio is now on Head-FI 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Astell - Home system - AK500N Network audio player - AK500A... 8 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2