Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which earphone who sound like ATH ESW9 ? Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My little monster copper review Last post on 9/28/12 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Super Tips required for the Monster turbine copper in-ears? Last post on 9/13/12 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dubstep IEM's Last post on 2/19/13 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster CHALLENGE Review: Turbine Pro Coppers MOBILE WARNING - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Very nice review!
Regarding tips, I know they don't work work everyone, but I use the sony hybrids on most of my IEMs. They always seem to provide the best seal and comfort for me.
My IE8, MTPC, MD and FX700 are all equipped with the hybrids.
Thank you shamrock134...and if F900EX would like to try some Sony Hybrids, I bought some and don't use them.
I could pop a couple sizes in the mail to him to try. F900EX PM me if you want a couple of pairs of hybrids to try and what sizes you guess might fit.
Here is my non-Monster tip stash:
Edited by CEE TEE - 5/13/11 at 5:50pm
Thank you thank you .... PM sent :)
Not to derail your thread, but after a few months of daily use 150+ hrs in using the PK2's, I have no complaint's, but always wonder if I can do better, hence the MX980 order. And for sure I will let know you how they compare. Should of them mid next week.
I'll shoot you a couple pairs of the Hybrids that were a little thin for me so I'm not using them.
Hope they work well with your Coppers... Otherwise, don't give up on iems <too easily> as they can take some time and fiddling but once you have the isolation and fit you will have a chance to enjoy the benefits that make the process worth it.
Get to know your MX980 and have fun with them, then do share the experience with us! Congrats!
I signed up for the Monster Challenge. Haven't a clue if they'd pick me or not though. :P Thanks for showing that to me though, I thought the thing was over when they closed it up on head-fi.
Also, I've been thinking of trying Sony Hybrids for my GR07...but it's rather difficult for me to find these in China when I don't know how to say or write "sony hybrid eartips" in chinese. :P Hm, I wonder if the Monster Supertips would fit them.
f 900 try the Comply tx 400 tips.I have pretty normal ears and I am using the large ones.I own the whole line of monsters.(turbines,pro golds,coppers,and miles Davis) I am in love with all of them coppers or miles Davis are my favorites,depends what I'm listening too.you are missing out on some amazing sound.
would hybrids affect the sound on the IE8 in a negative way? I am considering because they are the most comfortable tips I ever had (sold them with my ex700). I'm asking this because the opening on the hybrids is smaller than nozzle of the IE8...
I've actually had that combo and the only negative affect it had was that it cut the soundstage a tiny bit. Also the nozzle caused a bulge on the eartips which made it slightly uncomfortable during long listening sessions.
- Monster CHALLENGE Review: Turbine Pro Coppers MOBILE WARNING
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 55 seconds ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 7 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 8 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 9 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 11 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 12 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 14 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2