Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which earphone who sound like ATH ESW9 ? Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My little monster copper review Last post on 9/28/12 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Super Tips required for the Monster turbine copper in-ears? Last post on 9/13/12 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dubstep IEM's Last post on 2/19/13 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Xduoo X3 review : After two months of daily use, the Xduoo X3 give me already enough pleasure to make me want to share my enthusiast impressions about him to headfiers around the...
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
The Z2016. A strange beast that did have some potential Introduction Zhiyin is a name that has recently caused quite a stir here on Head-Fi after releasing their flagship model the QT5. Some...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster CHALLENGE Review: Turbine Pro Coppers MOBILE WARNING - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Very nice review!
Regarding tips, I know they don't work work everyone, but I use the sony hybrids on most of my IEMs. They always seem to provide the best seal and comfort for me.
My IE8, MTPC, MD and FX700 are all equipped with the hybrids.
Thank you shamrock134...and if F900EX would like to try some Sony Hybrids, I bought some and don't use them.
I could pop a couple sizes in the mail to him to try. F900EX PM me if you want a couple of pairs of hybrids to try and what sizes you guess might fit.
Here is my non-Monster tip stash:
Edited by CEE TEE - 5/13/11 at 5:50pm
Thank you thank you .... PM sent :)
Not to derail your thread, but after a few months of daily use 150+ hrs in using the PK2's, I have no complaint's, but always wonder if I can do better, hence the MX980 order. And for sure I will let know you how they compare. Should of them mid next week.
I'll shoot you a couple pairs of the Hybrids that were a little thin for me so I'm not using them.
Hope they work well with your Coppers... Otherwise, don't give up on iems <too easily> as they can take some time and fiddling but once you have the isolation and fit you will have a chance to enjoy the benefits that make the process worth it.
Get to know your MX980 and have fun with them, then do share the experience with us! Congrats!
I signed up for the Monster Challenge. Haven't a clue if they'd pick me or not though. :P Thanks for showing that to me though, I thought the thing was over when they closed it up on head-fi.
Also, I've been thinking of trying Sony Hybrids for my GR07...but it's rather difficult for me to find these in China when I don't know how to say or write "sony hybrid eartips" in chinese. :P Hm, I wonder if the Monster Supertips would fit them.
f 900 try the Comply tx 400 tips.I have pretty normal ears and I am using the large ones.I own the whole line of monsters.(turbines,pro golds,coppers,and miles Davis) I am in love with all of them coppers or miles Davis are my favorites,depends what I'm listening too.you are missing out on some amazing sound.
would hybrids affect the sound on the IE8 in a negative way? I am considering because they are the most comfortable tips I ever had (sold them with my ex700). I'm asking this because the opening on the hybrids is smaller than nozzle of the IE8...
I've actually had that combo and the only negative affect it had was that it cut the soundstage a tiny bit. Also the nozzle caused a bulge on the eartips which made it slightly uncomfortable during long listening sessions.
- Monster CHALLENGE Review: Turbine Pro Coppers MOBILE WARNING
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Fiio dk1 dock and x7 1 minute ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos,... 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 2 minutes ago
- › are hifiman 400i's a worthy purchase? 2 minutes ago
- › iFi audio iPower - universal Ultra-Low Noise AC/DC adapter 2 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 3 minutes ago
- › 4th of July Sale on our used and sale items at TTVJAudio.com! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...