Dude if you really want to see what real bass punch is demo the Sony XB series one day. The Sony's have REAL PUNCH trust me you'll know what I mean once you've heard them.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
- productPhiaton MS 400 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 5/11/11
- productSkullcandy Aviator Headphone Black, One Sizetagged by System, 5/11/11
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 5/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- How to convince my brother Skullcandy is a bad idea... Last post on 5/17/11 at 7:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones would suit me best? Last post on 11/10/12 at 9:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS Last post on 10/14/12 at 12:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Electronic music (Mainly UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabba) ~ Less than 200 Last post on 8/17/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The iFi Audio Micro iDSD was sent to me by iFi with help from their Norwegian distributor Audioaktøren for the purpose of doing this review and including it in my recently started $250+ amp/DAC...
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, oRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes decently boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
[HELP] Which Headphones to buy - Page 5post #61 of 635/24/11 at 1:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 635/24/11 at 4:40pmThread StarterQuote:
That is true but i dont really want to buy a Sony XB series since they are not really portablepost #63 of 635/24/11 at 7:04pm
No no no I'm not saying buy them I'm saying if you ever see them on display in the big box stores give them a quick listen. Don't know if you have a Sony Store in New Zealand but in Canada we have a couple of them in my city and usually they have a few of their headphones on display for people to demo. Any case glad to see you're enjoying your purchase, has there been any fav songs that really stand out on your Beats?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [HELP] Which Headphones to buy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 43 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Dilemma: Keep HD 700 and purchase Woo Audio WA7 2nd Gen for it, or... 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Review tour for SOUNDAWARE 2016M1 / M1Pro(femto)... 2 minutes ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by peter123
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...