Yup, bought BitPerfect, very pleased for $10 and it does exactly what I wanted.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 5/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
Before reading below, please check out my video review of the Focal XS 2.1 Satellites on YouTube. Please also support the channel by liking the video and sharing it with your friends! A sub won't...
BitPerfect (was: Audirvana Alternatives) - Page 50
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Generally speaking any of the SoX options will outperform Core Audio. As to choosing between linear, intermediate and minimum, I think you're best trusting your ears.
Been using BP for years as well and I can hear no difference with more expensive options.
IMO this piece of software is way underpriced for how good it performs and seamlessly interoperates with iTunes, which is exactly what I wanted.
Recently bought DSD Master as well. Phenomenal how it makes a file that can be imported into iTunes, played back through your Dac as a DSD file as well as a ALAC file when not going through the Dac.
One thing I wish for in Bitperfect that will probably never come is the option of equalisation.
Actually, we are very interested in providing EQ as a future enhancement. We are looking at various ways of incorporating generic DSP into our audio engine that can be implemented without sacrificing audio quality to an unacceptable degree. If we can do that, EQ becomes an attractive candidate for one of the things we can implement with it. It won't happen in the short term, though, but at least "NEVER" is not the correct timeframe :)
Nice to know, I'm sure if or when this feature is added it will be seamlessly integrated and easy to use as well.
My compliments on your website as well, it has valuable info for computer-audiophiles and helped me configure both your apps as well as another one I occasionally use to compare.
BP works just fine in Yosemite.
I was just teasing the developer as there is no light menu bar icon for using dark mode yet, just a cosmetic thing.
I'm sure he's already on it.
Edited by AppleheadMay - 11/17/14 at 8:46am
- BitPerfect (was: Audirvana Alternatives)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 16 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 7 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 12 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player... 14 minutes ago
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by whitemass
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2