Yup, bought BitPerfect, very pleased for $10 and it does exactly what I wanted.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 5/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
BitPerfect (was: Audirvana Alternatives) - Page 50
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Generally speaking any of the SoX options will outperform Core Audio. As to choosing between linear, intermediate and minimum, I think you're best trusting your ears.
Been using BP for years as well and I can hear no difference with more expensive options.
IMO this piece of software is way underpriced for how good it performs and seamlessly interoperates with iTunes, which is exactly what I wanted.
Recently bought DSD Master as well. Phenomenal how it makes a file that can be imported into iTunes, played back through your Dac as a DSD file as well as a ALAC file when not going through the Dac.
One thing I wish for in Bitperfect that will probably never come is the option of equalisation.
Actually, we are very interested in providing EQ as a future enhancement. We are looking at various ways of incorporating generic DSP into our audio engine that can be implemented without sacrificing audio quality to an unacceptable degree. If we can do that, EQ becomes an attractive candidate for one of the things we can implement with it. It won't happen in the short term, though, but at least "NEVER" is not the correct timeframe :)
Nice to know, I'm sure if or when this feature is added it will be seamlessly integrated and easy to use as well.
My compliments on your website as well, it has valuable info for computer-audiophiles and helped me configure both your apps as well as another one I occasionally use to compare.
- BitPerfect (was: Audirvana Alternatives)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 24 seconds ago
- › Reducing noise isolation for the Sennheiser IE800 IEMs to NRR 31 dB 30 seconds ago
- › Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)