New version (0.16) available here.
- Increase minimum seek amount (prevents iTunes causing hiccups) to 3 seconds. Seeking by less than 3 seconds is ignored.
- Fix display of integer mode support in preferences
- BetterSound no longer prevents iTunes from quitting
- Option to upsample to max ability of DAC (upsample checkbox only, vs, 2x / 4x)
- Option to start iTunes on startup
- Option to increase buffer size
- Fix possiblity of no sound when Integer mode is selected but device does not support it
- Option to respect per-track volume adjustment from iTunes
- Fix no output after rapidly switching tracks
- Remove 1 second delay before starting playback, playback now starts ASAP.
- Fix potential hang when changing tracks
Unfortunately it looks like sound check isn't feasible in the near term. iTunes does not make that available via the scripting API. The best I can do is to respect the volume adjustment settings.
As always, let me know what you think...