Hey guys, its a very sad day..the wiring on the right side of my tf10s broke off..so I 'm not getting any sound out of the right side..I pulled on the detachable cable carefully, it was fine on the left, but on the right it tore off......I got these during the amazon sale for $100 last november so they should still be under the 1 year warranty..I'm just confused who should I contact and if they will replace them for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandLogitechtagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 5/9/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Ugh. UE TF10's Last post on 6/12/12 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ultimate ears question Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Advice for gigging musician! Last post on 10/5/11 at 9:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro cable replacement Last post on 12/25/11 at 9:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
TF10s broke, Omg need some help!post #1 of 165/9/11 at 2:30pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 165/9/11 at 4:22pmI would try amazon in first place for a replacement then Ultimate Ears/Logitech.
The help page of amazon is one great place to start.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510post #3 of 165/9/11 at 4:41pmpost #4 of 165/9/11 at 5:07pmThread StarterQuote:
Its not the cable..when I was removing the cable from the socket you plug it into..the right socket came out with it and the wires that connected the earphones to that part teared off
Quote:Originally Posted by Sayajin
I would try amazon in first place for a replacement then Ultimate Ears/Logitech.
The help page of amazon is one great place to start.
I was thinking that too cuz amazon has great customer service compared to all the things Ive heard about logitech..what section would I have to go to though..the damaged products seem to have to be already damaged prior to getting the item
Keep the advice rolling guys and thanks in advance!post #5 of 165/9/11 at 5:53pmpost #6 of 165/9/11 at 9:27pmpost #7 of 165/9/11 at 9:38pm
This would go under warranty by UE wouldn't it since they were bought in November and past any exchange Amazon has.
You can always sell them for cheap (to me :P) as another option or venture into customs if you have not done so.post #8 of 165/10/11 at 1:24pmThread Starter
I'll probably have to contact UE then..I'll post some pics later cuz if I do want to turn them in to customs ..I want to make sure its possible since the wires are no longer connected to the socket..Hopefully everything goes smoothly..prob post pics later tonight then...and you guys can be the judge of thatpost #9 of 165/11/11 at 2:46pmThread Starter
Hey guys here some pics
I'm a little busy so I'll probably contact UE on friday...in case they won't replace it for me, tell me if its possible to turn them in to customs in their current condition
Google Chrome is being weird so each pic will be in a different post...
Pic 1..right side with two wires sticking out unattached to socket
Pic 2..left side..normal you can see the socket
Pic 3-normal cable
Pic 4-right side cable..you can see that the the socket is stuck on the cable..don't want to try pulling as it may cause further damage
Pic-5- a pic of someone else's customs..if you look at the right ear piece..you see the blue and red wires connected to the socket..mine are not
Sorry for the bad pics..just using a 5mp phone camera for convenience
Please leave your thoughts and thanks again for helping me out.
Edited by xXFallenAngelXx - 5/11/11 at 3:01pmpost #10 of 165/11/11 at 2:46pmThread Starterpost #11 of 165/11/11 at 2:47pmThread Starterpost #12 of 165/11/11 at 2:48pmThread Starterpost #13 of 165/11/11 at 2:50pmThread Starterpost #14 of 165/11/11 at 2:55pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TF10s broke, Omg need some help!
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › AKG K550 Cables cut. Any recommendations on where to get them fixed? 23 seconds ago
- › The value of tube amps 28 seconds ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 49 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 51 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 58 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 59 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob