Hey guys, its a very sad day..the wiring on the right side of my tf10s broke off..so I 'm not getting any sound out of the right side..I pulled on the detachable cable carefully, it was fine on the left, but on the right it tore off......I got these during the amazon sale for $100 last november so they should still be under the 1 year warranty..I'm just confused who should I contact and if they will replace them for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandLogitechtagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 5/9/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Ugh. UE TF10's Last post on 6/12/12 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ultimate ears question Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Advice for gigging musician! Last post on 10/5/11 at 9:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro cable replacement Last post on 12/25/11 at 9:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
TF10s broke, Omg need some help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The help page of amazon is one great place to start.
Its not the cable..when I was removing the cable from the socket you plug it into..the right socket came out with it and the wires that connected the earphones to that part teared off
I would try amazon in first place for a replacement then Ultimate Ears/Logitech.
The help page of amazon is one great place to start.
I was thinking that too cuz amazon has great customer service compared to all the things Ive heard about logitech..what section would I have to go to though..the damaged products seem to have to be already damaged prior to getting the item
Keep the advice rolling guys and thanks in advance!
This would go under warranty by UE wouldn't it since they were bought in November and past any exchange Amazon has.
You can always sell them for cheap (to me :P) as another option or venture into customs if you have not done so.
I'll probably have to contact UE then..I'll post some pics later cuz if I do want to turn them in to customs ..I want to make sure its possible since the wires are no longer connected to the socket..Hopefully everything goes smoothly..prob post pics later tonight then...and you guys can be the judge of that
Hey guys here some pics
I'm a little busy so I'll probably contact UE on friday...in case they won't replace it for me, tell me if its possible to turn them in to customs in their current condition
Google Chrome is being weird so each pic will be in a different post...
Pic 1..right side with two wires sticking out unattached to socket
Pic 2..left side..normal you can see the socket
Pic 3-normal cable
Pic 4-right side cable..you can see that the the socket is stuck on the cable..don't want to try pulling as it may cause further damage
Pic-5- a pic of someone else's customs..if you look at the right ear piece..you see the blue and red wires connected to the socket..mine are not
Sorry for the bad pics..just using a 5mp phone camera for convenience
Please leave your thoughts and thanks again for helping me out.
Edited by xXFallenAngelXx - 5/11/11 at 3:01pm
- TF10s broke, Omg need some help!
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 29 seconds ago
- › Led Zeppelin 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Filtering for sale forums by country item will ship to 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 4 minutes ago
- › Mini reviews of headphones i auditioned 5 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed! 6 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)