Hey guys, its a very sad day..the wiring on the right side of my tf10s broke off..so I 'm not getting any sound out of the right side..I pulled on the detachable cable carefully, it was fine on the left, but on the right it tore off......I got these during the amazon sale for $100 last november so they should still be under the 1 year warranty..I'm just confused who should I contact and if they will replace them for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandLogitechtagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 5/9/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Ugh. UE TF10's Last post on 6/12/12 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ultimate ears question Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Advice for gigging musician! Last post on 10/5/11 at 9:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro cable replacement Last post on 12/25/11 at 9:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
TF10s broke, Omg need some help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The help page of amazon is one great place to start.
Its not the cable..when I was removing the cable from the socket you plug it into..the right socket came out with it and the wires that connected the earphones to that part teared off
I would try amazon in first place for a replacement then Ultimate Ears/Logitech.
The help page of amazon is one great place to start.
I was thinking that too cuz amazon has great customer service compared to all the things Ive heard about logitech..what section would I have to go to though..the damaged products seem to have to be already damaged prior to getting the item
Keep the advice rolling guys and thanks in advance!
This would go under warranty by UE wouldn't it since they were bought in November and past any exchange Amazon has.
You can always sell them for cheap (to me :P) as another option or venture into customs if you have not done so.
I'll probably have to contact UE then..I'll post some pics later cuz if I do want to turn them in to customs ..I want to make sure its possible since the wires are no longer connected to the socket..Hopefully everything goes smoothly..prob post pics later tonight then...and you guys can be the judge of that
Hey guys here some pics
I'm a little busy so I'll probably contact UE on friday...in case they won't replace it for me, tell me if its possible to turn them in to customs in their current condition
Google Chrome is being weird so each pic will be in a different post...
Pic 1..right side with two wires sticking out unattached to socket
Pic 2..left side..normal you can see the socket
Pic 3-normal cable
Pic 4-right side cable..you can see that the the socket is stuck on the cable..don't want to try pulling as it may cause further damage
Pic-5- a pic of someone else's customs..if you look at the right ear piece..you see the blue and red wires connected to the socket..mine are not
Sorry for the bad pics..just using a 5mp phone camera for convenience
Please leave your thoughts and thanks again for helping me out.
Edited by xXFallenAngelXx - 5/11/11 at 3:01pm
- TF10s broke, Omg need some help!
- › A long time(2010) Denon D5000 owner needs advice/direction on new... 19 seconds ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 39 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 4 minutes ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)