Hey guys, its a very sad day..the wiring on the right side of my tf10s broke off..so I 'm not getting any sound out of the right side..I pulled on the detachable cable carefully, it was fine on the left, but on the right it tore off......I got these during the amazon sale for $100 last november so they should still be under the 1 year warranty..I'm just confused who should I contact and if they will replace them for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandLogitechtagged by System, 5/9/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 5/9/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Ugh. UE TF10's Last post on 6/12/12 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ultimate ears question Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Advice for gigging musician! Last post on 10/5/11 at 9:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro cable replacement Last post on 12/25/11 at 9:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
TF10s broke, Omg need some help!post #1 of 165/9/11 at 2:30pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 165/9/11 at 4:22pmI would try amazon in first place for a replacement then Ultimate Ears/Logitech.
The help page of amazon is one great place to start.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510post #3 of 165/9/11 at 4:41pmpost #4 of 165/9/11 at 5:07pmThread StarterQuote:
Its not the cable..when I was removing the cable from the socket you plug it into..the right socket came out with it and the wires that connected the earphones to that part teared off
Quote:Originally Posted by Sayajin
I would try amazon in first place for a replacement then Ultimate Ears/Logitech.
The help page of amazon is one great place to start.
I was thinking that too cuz amazon has great customer service compared to all the things Ive heard about logitech..what section would I have to go to though..the damaged products seem to have to be already damaged prior to getting the item
Keep the advice rolling guys and thanks in advance!post #5 of 165/9/11 at 5:53pmpost #6 of 165/9/11 at 9:27pmpost #7 of 165/9/11 at 9:38pm
This would go under warranty by UE wouldn't it since they were bought in November and past any exchange Amazon has.
You can always sell them for cheap (to me :P) as another option or venture into customs if you have not done so.post #8 of 165/10/11 at 1:24pmThread Starter
I'll probably have to contact UE then..I'll post some pics later cuz if I do want to turn them in to customs ..I want to make sure its possible since the wires are no longer connected to the socket..Hopefully everything goes smoothly..prob post pics later tonight then...and you guys can be the judge of thatpost #9 of 165/11/11 at 2:46pmThread Starter
Hey guys here some pics
I'm a little busy so I'll probably contact UE on friday...in case they won't replace it for me, tell me if its possible to turn them in to customs in their current condition
Google Chrome is being weird so each pic will be in a different post...
Pic 1..right side with two wires sticking out unattached to socket
Pic 2..left side..normal you can see the socket
Pic 3-normal cable
Pic 4-right side cable..you can see that the the socket is stuck on the cable..don't want to try pulling as it may cause further damage
Pic-5- a pic of someone else's customs..if you look at the right ear piece..you see the blue and red wires connected to the socket..mine are not
Sorry for the bad pics..just using a 5mp phone camera for convenience
Please leave your thoughts and thanks again for helping me out.
Edited by xXFallenAngelXx - 5/11/11 at 3:01pmpost #10 of 165/11/11 at 2:46pmThread Starterpost #11 of 165/11/11 at 2:47pmThread Starterpost #12 of 165/11/11 at 2:48pmThread Starterpost #13 of 165/11/11 at 2:50pmThread Starterpost #14 of 165/11/11 at 2:55pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TF10s broke, Omg need some help!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Just ordered Audio Technica ATH-M50's 1 minute ago
- › Headphones you regretted buying the most 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Dec 16th 2013 and feature poll... 1 minute ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 1 minute ago
- › D2000, MD3.2, DT880 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version updated on 6/9, can balance... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › STUDIO HEADPHONES! PLEASE HELP 4 minutes ago
- › Bass heavy in ear headphones under $30 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe