- 86 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Location: South L.A.
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Portable H.P choice Last post on 9/27/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic DTX 300 p - Pretty in Red Last post on 5/6/11 at 11:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation threadpost #1 of 35/9/11 at 11:31amThread StarterI searched for a topic like this and didn't see one so here it is. I got two of these from Head-room in case one would break. They are only 49 dollars and I'd say they are worth it. Good sound, good presence and high end, bass is not very strong. Not strong at all. Someone else could probably describe them better but the overall sound is balanced just right, allowing for a little less bass than ideal.post #2 of 35/9/11 at 12:02pm
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-redpost #3 of 35/9/11 at 1:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Cosmic Fool
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-red
That is helpful thanks.
- Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Amplifier for DT990 600ohm? 4 seconds ago
- › 100.00 budget 49 seconds ago
- › Shure 846, original cable + Moon audio Silver dragon cable 3 minutes ago
- › Best pricing? 3 minutes ago
- › How to get audio from my sound card when I connect my computer to... 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Portaphile Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 201: Moving on up 11 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 12 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 13 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)