- 86 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Location: South L.A.
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Portable H.P choice Last post on 9/27/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic DTX 300 p - Pretty in Red Last post on 5/6/11 at 11:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 4:23 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation threadpost #1 of 35/9/11 at 11:31amThread StarterI searched for a topic like this and didn't see one so here it is. I got two of these from Head-room in case one would break. They are only 49 dollars and I'd say they are worth it. Good sound, good presence and high end, bass is not very strong. Not strong at all. Someone else could probably describe them better but the overall sound is balanced just right, allowing for a little less bass than ideal.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 35/9/11 at 12:02pm
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-redpost #3 of 35/9/11 at 1:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Cosmic Fool
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-red
That is helpful thanks.
- Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 11 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 21 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 56 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 [Australia - New Zealand Tour] - Review and... 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Can anyone help me with spare SHURE SE846 filters and nozzle tool?? 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for 30-70$ Headphone JVC HA-RX 700 - CAL! - USB headphones... 4 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2