- 86 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Location: South L.A.
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Portable H.P choice Last post on 9/27/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic DTX 300 p - Pretty in Red Last post on 5/6/11 at 11:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the...
First I’d like to thank Rock Jaw for sending me the Alfa Genus for review. If you haven’t heard of Rock Jaw before, I don’t blame you. They are a rather new company that recently came out with a...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation threadpost #1 of 35/9/11 at 11:31amThread StarterI searched for a topic like this and didn't see one so here it is. I got two of these from Head-room in case one would break. They are only 49 dollars and I'd say they are worth it. Good sound, good presence and high end, bass is not very strong. Not strong at all. Someone else could probably describe them better but the overall sound is balanced just right, allowing for a little less bass than ideal.post #2 of 35/9/11 at 12:02pm
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-redpost #3 of 35/9/11 at 1:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Cosmic Fool
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-red
That is helpful thanks.
- Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › How to tell if headphones are blown? 11 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › Best IEM for Trance -2014 edition 2 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 2 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by lin0003
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)