- 86 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Location: South L.A.
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Portable H.P choice Last post on 9/27/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic DTX 300 p - Pretty in Red Last post on 5/6/11 at 11:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 3:27 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation threadpost #1 of 35/9/11 at 11:31amThread StarterI searched for a topic like this and didn't see one so here it is. I got two of these from Head-room in case one would break. They are only 49 dollars and I'd say they are worth it. Good sound, good presence and high end, bass is not very strong. Not strong at all. Someone else could probably describe them better but the overall sound is balanced just right, allowing for a little less bass than ideal.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 35/9/11 at 12:02pm
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-redpost #3 of 35/9/11 at 1:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Cosmic Fool
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-red
That is helpful thanks.
- Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What song drops the deepest bass? 1 second ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 9 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Bassiest portable amp, amplifier??? 4 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 5 minutes ago
- › Aftermarket IEM Cable List (Now more Visually Stimulating) 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 6 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 7 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2