- 86 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Location: South L.A.
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Portable H.P choice Last post on 9/27/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic DTX 300 p - Pretty in Red Last post on 5/6/11 at 11:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 8:12 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation threadpost #1 of 35/9/11 at 11:31amThread StarterI searched for a topic like this and didn't see one so here it is. I got two of these from Head-room in case one would break. They are only 49 dollars and I'd say they are worth it. Good sound, good presence and high end, bass is not very strong. Not strong at all. Someone else could probably describe them better but the overall sound is balanced just right, allowing for a little less bass than ideal.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 35/9/11 at 12:02pm
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-redpost #3 of 35/9/11 at 1:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Cosmic Fool
As far as I know there isn't a real appreciation thread, but there is a review that could be a nice starting point for it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551943/review-beyerdynamic-dtx-300-p-pretty-in-red
That is helpful thanks.
- Beyerdynamic DTX300p Appreciation thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 39 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 48 seconds ago
- › Too many headphones that are recommended, looking for a solid... 52 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Toronto Winter/Spring Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2