I see. But yeah, anyone here have MX 980's and small ears? D=
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mid-High end iem upgrade from re0 Last post on 6/15/11 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Someone steer me in the right direction please... Last post on 5/10/11 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Proposed IEM audition/trade with other members... Last post on 3/21/11 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help Rig Building. Budget: $1000 Last post on 4/6/11 at 2:49pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
Looking for a pair that will blow my ears away - Page 3post #31 of 395/14/11 at 7:32pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 395/14/11 at 7:37pmpost #33 of 395/15/11 at 2:07amThread Starterpost #34 of 395/15/11 at 10:30pmThread Starterpost #35 of 395/15/11 at 10:39pm
I just read a review on Amazon that said they fit pretty awfully in small ears. But he also said that yubuds sleeves can help quite a bit with this. But I've never heard of anyone using those on these here...post #36 of 395/16/11 at 6:46pmThread Starter
lol Funny coincidence, today I got Sony MDR-E10LP earphones in the mail from my sisters. They're actually pretty good despite the small crackling when the music is loud, and I'm hearing things I haven't heard in these songs before. Anyway, is anyone able to get measurements of the mx980's? I know it's really silly but it'd be helpful seeing as I can't find a store to actually try them.post #37 of 395/16/11 at 7:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Eilatan
lol Funny coincidence, today I got Sony MDR-E10LP earphones in the mail from my sisters. They're actually pretty good despite the small crackling when the music is loud, and I'm hearing things I haven't heard in these songs before. Anyway, is anyone able to get measurements of the mx980's? I know it's really silly but it'd be helpful seeing as I can't find a store to actually try them.
I'm not really sure if measurements would help. You'd probably just have to try them yourself and see if they work. Though there's a high chance they won't fit. Still, as I said, the yurbuds sleeves could help if they don't fit.post #38 of 395/16/11 at 8:10pmThread Starterpost #39 of 395/16/11 at 8:19pmQuote:
Honestly, I'm not sure if there's anything else out there like the yurbuds. The yurbuds are a sort of pseudo-custom thing since they have quite a few different sizes. You take a picture of your ear with, say, a dime for reference and they tell you what size would fit. Apparently they work quite well with something like the stock Apple earbuds, but I've never really heard about people using them with high-end earbuds like this, other than that one review I read, so I don't know how well they'd really work for this.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair that will blow my ears away
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 10 seconds ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 17 seconds ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Cayin i5 - mint condition 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro 3 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear