I see. But yeah, anyone here have MX 980's and small ears? D=
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mid-High end iem upgrade from re0 Last post on 6/15/11 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Someone steer me in the right direction please... Last post on 5/10/11 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Proposed IEM audition/trade with other members... Last post on 3/21/11 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help Rig Building. Budget: $1000 Last post on 4/6/11 at 2:49pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Used Schiit Modi & Magni with car sim racing game with Sennheiser HD 598 headphones. Unfortunately, Modi died after 2+ years. Thought warranty was 5 years but found out the hard way it's only 2...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Acknowledgment Thanks, @Andykong at Cayin, and @Takeanidea for organizing the UK wing of the worldwide extravaganza of i5 tour. It is always an honour to work with great companies and dear...
Looking for a pair that will blow my ears away - Page 3post #31 of 395/14/11 at 7:32pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 395/14/11 at 7:37pmpost #33 of 395/15/11 at 2:07amThread Starterpost #34 of 395/15/11 at 10:30pmThread Starterpost #35 of 395/15/11 at 10:39pm
I just read a review on Amazon that said they fit pretty awfully in small ears. But he also said that yubuds sleeves can help quite a bit with this. But I've never heard of anyone using those on these here...post #36 of 395/16/11 at 6:46pmThread Starter
lol Funny coincidence, today I got Sony MDR-E10LP earphones in the mail from my sisters. They're actually pretty good despite the small crackling when the music is loud, and I'm hearing things I haven't heard in these songs before. Anyway, is anyone able to get measurements of the mx980's? I know it's really silly but it'd be helpful seeing as I can't find a store to actually try them.post #37 of 395/16/11 at 7:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Eilatan
lol Funny coincidence, today I got Sony MDR-E10LP earphones in the mail from my sisters. They're actually pretty good despite the small crackling when the music is loud, and I'm hearing things I haven't heard in these songs before. Anyway, is anyone able to get measurements of the mx980's? I know it's really silly but it'd be helpful seeing as I can't find a store to actually try them.
I'm not really sure if measurements would help. You'd probably just have to try them yourself and see if they work. Though there's a high chance they won't fit. Still, as I said, the yurbuds sleeves could help if they don't fit.post #38 of 395/16/11 at 8:10pmThread Starterpost #39 of 395/16/11 at 8:19pmQuote:
Honestly, I'm not sure if there's anything else out there like the yurbuds. The yurbuds are a sort of pseudo-custom thing since they have quite a few different sizes. You take a picture of your ear with, say, a dime for reference and they tell you what size would fit. Apparently they work quite well with something like the stock Apple earbuds, but I've never really heard about people using them with high-end earbuds like this, other than that one review I read, so I don't know how well they'd really work for this.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair that will blow my ears away
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 53 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [FS] Sennheiser HD600 - 230€ 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 5 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. 1-17-2017 Now... 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Schiit Modi by Tim Updegrove
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear