Okay, so I absolutely love music in every way, and I love hearing a nice crystal clear bassline on any genre. I'm also an absolute nerd when it comes to games, movies and tv shows. I love to hear stuff, seriously and that's why it's so important to me to get a perfect pair of earphones. So two weeks ago my last pair of earphones died and I'm totally stuck on what to get. I basically always had an earphone glued to my ear and it just never left. Though, the last proper pair of earphones I had was the ones that came with my ipod and died a year ago; ever since then it's been the generic kind for me. A couple of months back though, my friend had to replace his dead sennheiser earphones, something that had lasted him over 6 years, and it occured to me that these things can last more than a year.
I always loved the apple earphones, since they're earbuds and fit my ears perfect, and after that every generic earphone I got was the same style, but of course none of these earphones have long lives or good sound quality. So what I'm looking for is earbud earphones (since headphones require me to give up my "ninja hearing", and the in-ear earphones hurt my ears), that:
1. Have rich, crisp and undistorted sound and bass quality
2. Fit in ears without foam covers
3. Are tough enough to survive the pocket
4. Are durable and up for getting accidently wacked on wood tables (it has somehow happened to every pair I have had so far, and they have survived)
5. Will live long with care (despite the two above, I do care for my stuff)
6. Outside noise cancelling would be nice
7. And won't start sounding like certain cereal after a couple of months :P
Okay, I know I'm kinda asking a lot but I would love love love to find an amazing set of earphones. Just to know that one exists out there for me. I'm also willing to spend up to 300$, the lesser the better XD But yeah, hoping someone can help me find the buds of my dreams!