I bought these used and received them today. Can owners of real K412Ps compare theirs with mine? Here are photos with things that I think might matter, such as the shape of the plug, the look of a speaker etc, I had to edit the colors (setting the white balance in my camera was tricky at this time of day) so don't pay too much attention to this particular thing:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 6:52 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
(over 300kbs of photos) Are these AKG K412Ps fake? (probably not, just want to check)
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 75/6/11 at 4:55pmpost #3 of 75/6/11 at 5:03pmpost #4 of 75/6/11 at 5:24pm
x2, go with your gut feeling, and you're rightYou can also call up AKG and they will tell youpost #5 of 75/7/11 at 9:26amThread Starter
The price was not too good to be true (about 29 USD), I got them used at an online auction website allegro.pl, which is the most popular website of this type in Poland (we do have eBay but it's minor, our market is pretty much dominated by Allegro).
Do we even have any owners of these here? I know these are not K701s but... ;)post #6 of 75/9/11 at 4:01amThread Starter
After some work with the equalizer (too much bass for my taste but this is also due to my internal sound card or some settings/plugins I don't know about that may be turned on) they sound pretty nice for the price... I have no comparison though. It's tricky. But AKGs aren't faked often, are they?
Edited by Maciek1988 - 5/9/11 at 4:04ampost #7 of 75/9/11 at 4:48pm
- (over 300kbs of photos) Are these AKG K412Ps fake? (probably not, just want to check)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › cables are placebo 2 minutes ago
- › Looking For Some New Headphones $300-$500 3 minutes ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone recommendations appreciated 7 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X Discussion Thread (Formerly A-900X Review) 7 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 7 minutes ago
- › I use glasses. Should I get the beyer 880 dt 250 ohm pro (more... 7 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)