I bought these used and received them today. Can owners of real K412Ps compare theirs with mine? Here are photos with things that I think might matter, such as the shape of the plug, the look of a speaker etc, I had to edit the colors (setting the white balance in my camera was tricky at this time of day) so don't pay too much attention to this particular thing:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
(over 300kbs of photos) Are these AKG K412Ps fake? (probably not, just want to check)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 75/6/11 at 4:55pmpost #3 of 75/6/11 at 5:03pmpost #4 of 75/6/11 at 5:24pm
x2, go with your gut feeling, and you're rightYou can also call up AKG and they will tell youpost #5 of 75/7/11 at 9:26amThread Starter
The price was not too good to be true (about 29 USD), I got them used at an online auction website allegro.pl, which is the most popular website of this type in Poland (we do have eBay but it's minor, our market is pretty much dominated by Allegro).
Do we even have any owners of these here? I know these are not K701s but... ;)post #6 of 75/9/11 at 4:01amThread Starter
After some work with the equalizer (too much bass for my taste but this is also due to my internal sound card or some settings/plugins I don't know about that may be turned on) they sound pretty nice for the price... I have no comparison though. It's tricky. But AKGs aren't faked often, are they?
Edited by Maciek1988 - 5/9/11 at 4:04ampost #7 of 75/9/11 at 4:48pm
- (over 300kbs of photos) Are these AKG K412Ps fake? (probably not, just want to check)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Owners Unite 35 seconds ago
- › First post and looking for advice 36 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 41 seconds ago
- › New to high quality audio. 43 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 59 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Matrix Quattro amp: unboxing and initial impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)