I bought these used and received them today. Can owners of real K412Ps compare theirs with mine? Here are photos with things that I think might matter, such as the shape of the plug, the look of a speaker etc, I had to edit the colors (setting the white balance in my camera was tricky at this time of day) so don't pay too much attention to this particular thing:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
(over 300kbs of photos) Are these AKG K412Ps fake? (probably not, just want to check)
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 75/6/11 at 4:55pmpost #3 of 75/6/11 at 5:03pmpost #4 of 75/6/11 at 5:24pm
x2, go with your gut feeling, and you're rightYou can also call up AKG and they will tell youpost #5 of 75/7/11 at 9:26amThread Starter
The price was not too good to be true (about 29 USD), I got them used at an online auction website allegro.pl, which is the most popular website of this type in Poland (we do have eBay but it's minor, our market is pretty much dominated by Allegro).
Do we even have any owners of these here? I know these are not K701s but... ;)post #6 of 75/9/11 at 4:01amThread Starter
After some work with the equalizer (too much bass for my taste but this is also due to my internal sound card or some settings/plugins I don't know about that may be turned on) they sound pretty nice for the price... I have no comparison though. It's tricky. But AKGs aren't faked often, are they?
Edited by Maciek1988 - 5/9/11 at 4:04ampost #7 of 75/9/11 at 4:48pm
- (over 300kbs of photos) Are these AKG K412Ps fake? (probably not, just want to check)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Denon AH-D5000, FIIO E17, FIIO E09K 30 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › DAC for iPhone 6? 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 1 minute ago
- › WTS Partially modded Denon D5000 (needs recable) Great for someone... 2 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend me a good set of over ear closed headphones for metal and... 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)