50% increases in battery life is very nice.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp For AKG K240 MKIi Last post on 8/12/12 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Leckerton Audio UHA-3 Issues Last post on 7/16/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
- Headphone Impedance
New Corda portable amp is coming - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Very interesting, I,m sure it will appeal to many, better battery life and a more conveinient size and shape, if it sounds on a par with the stepdance as stated it will be a sure fire winner.
The obvious issue here is that Jan Meier listens and reacts accordingly, looks a sure fire winner, slightly off thread, last night I was listening to a re-mastered version of Queens greatest hits through the stepdance and I am certain that the amp is continuing to sound better and improve even after many months (my source and cans have not changed).
I would rather wish USB-charge but I guess that wont happen. Thats one thing I like about my TTVJ Slim, that I don't have to mess with batteries.
Otherwise this new model seems promising. My hope is that it would drive my LCD2 quite well, just as the older Stepdance.
- New Corda portable amp is coming
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Over-ear portable headphones 50 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Grado HP1000(HP1, HP2, HP3) in EXCELLENT condition 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ok so I started making the move to better sound quality headphones... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW/TOUR] Somic MH412 + Viper4Android. The "Put Up or Shut Up"... 4 minutes ago
- › Destop DAC/HeadAmp combo upgrade recommendations 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)