50% increases in battery life is very nice.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp For AKG K240 MKIi Last post on 8/12/12 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Leckerton Audio UHA-3 Issues Last post on 7/16/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
- Headphone Impedance
New Corda portable amp is coming - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Very interesting, I,m sure it will appeal to many, better battery life and a more conveinient size and shape, if it sounds on a par with the stepdance as stated it will be a sure fire winner.
The obvious issue here is that Jan Meier listens and reacts accordingly, looks a sure fire winner, slightly off thread, last night I was listening to a re-mastered version of Queens greatest hits through the stepdance and I am certain that the amp is continuing to sound better and improve even after many months (my source and cans have not changed).
I would rather wish USB-charge but I guess that wont happen. Thats one thing I like about my TTVJ Slim, that I don't have to mess with batteries.
Otherwise this new model seems promising. My hope is that it would drive my LCD2 quite well, just as the older Stepdance.
- New Corda portable amp is coming
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 seconds ago
- › Does a headphone amp change the linearity of a sound card's... 40 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 57 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Apogee Groove Dac / Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 2 minutes ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 2 minutes ago
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3