Can't find the info anywhere on the web including Sennheiser's site. Anyone know?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 5/11/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8 vs Monster Turbines Pro (MD, Gold or Copper) Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some great bass IEMS + great build quality Last post on 7/27/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tried my Westone 4s today for the first time Last post on 10/11/11 at 5:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Driver size (mm) for Sennheiser IE8?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yes I think that's correct. Even though Sennheiser doesn't state it, a user in these forms saw it's internals and mentioned 8mm or 9?.
I believe Monster's MTPC/MTPG are 8mm, not sure about the MDs but I heard it was the same driver.
Edited by Inks - 5/5/11 at 11:42pm
How does it get such good sub-bass response with that?
I just saw some reports in forums that it may be 9mm.
Still, with I was expecting at least upwards of 10mm as 10mm is seemingly the standard for even moderately bassy IEMs.
- Driver size (mm) for Sennheiser IE8?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 4 minutes ago
- › Final Amp for HD800 4 minutes ago
- › Soft Mushroom Eartips - any experience? 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › IEM buying help...... 7 minutes ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 10 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 10 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 13 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob