Can't find the info anywhere on the web including Sennheiser's site. Anyone know?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 5/11/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8 vs Monster Turbines Pro (MD, Gold or Copper) Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some great bass IEMS + great build quality Last post on 7/27/12 at 4:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tried my Westone 4s today for the first time Last post on 10/11/11 at 5:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Driver size (mm) for Sennheiser IE8?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yes I think that's correct. Even though Sennheiser doesn't state it, a user in these forms saw it's internals and mentioned 8mm or 9?.
I believe Monster's MTPC/MTPG are 8mm, not sure about the MDs but I heard it was the same driver.
Edited by Inks - 5/5/11 at 11:42pm
How does it get such good sub-bass response with that?
I just saw some reports in forums that it may be 9mm.
Still, with I was expecting at least upwards of 10mm as 10mm is seemingly the standard for even moderately bassy IEMs.
- Driver size (mm) for Sennheiser IE8?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Are amp/DAC combos worth it 2 minutes ago
- › Hello everyone and first head amp suggestions! 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Need recommendations for new headphones to replace Sony MDR-V6... 4 minutes ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 5 minutes ago
- › Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 -... 7 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 7 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 9 minutes ago
- › Headphones for Competitive Gaming 9 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2