No guitar center where i'm at as i am in hawaii. Another question, is the shure warranty still valid if i purchase through these sites?
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 5/9/11
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for advice new headphones for 400-450$ Last post on 7/31/11 at 2:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question on headphones for transcribing music and audio quality format Last post on 6/15/11 at 1:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG Q701 too analytical ? whats your opinion.. Last post on 5/30/12 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to do (AKG K701 related)? Last post on 1/16/12 at 4:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K701 / K702 / Q701 - Member's AMP/DAC pairing list Last post on 2/20/14 at 1:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Need HELP finding over ear headphones! - Page 2post #16 of 235/6/11 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/6/11 at 4:57pmQuote:
as long as you have a receipt proving you bought it from an authorized dealer it will be valid.post #18 of 235/6/11 at 5:02pmQuote:
All of the ones I listed are authorised Shure dealers/sellers. I made sure before I listed them.post #19 of 235/9/11 at 4:19pmThread Starterpost #20 of 235/9/11 at 5:33pm
Once you get them - give yourself 3-4 weeks to get used to the sound (ie let your ears 'burn-in'), then post back what you think of them. Would be interested to read your impressions.post #21 of 235/9/11 at 5:42pm
i hope you enjoy them and see no need to spend more money any time soon. or your wallet will hate you.post #22 of 235/17/11 at 8:01pmThread Starter
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.post #23 of 235/17/11 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by brycee
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.
I'm glad you love them. Hopefully you will be satisfied for a long time.
- Need HELP finding over ear headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Neutron vs Poweramp 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Plussound Audio Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP-100 "Tru-Fi Speakers Mod" from packdemon -... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-300 Impressions & Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 10 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 10 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...