No guitar center where i'm at as i am in hawaii. Another question, is the shure warranty still valid if i purchase through these sites?
- productAKG K 701 Whitetagged by System, 5/9/11
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG Q701 too analytical ? whats your opinion.. Last post on 5/30/12 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K701 / K702 / Q701 - Member's AMP/DAC pairing list Last post on 2/20/14 at 1:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- More Portable Closed Headphones for ~$300 Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternative to Grado ? Last post on 9/26/11 at 7:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- starting my headphone journey and need some advice on which headphones to get Last post on 9/25/11 at 1:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
Need HELP finding over ear headphones! - Page 2post #16 of 235/6/11 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/6/11 at 4:57pmQuote:
as long as you have a receipt proving you bought it from an authorized dealer it will be valid.post #18 of 235/6/11 at 5:02pmQuote:
All of the ones I listed are authorised Shure dealers/sellers. I made sure before I listed them.post #19 of 235/9/11 at 4:19pmThread Starterpost #20 of 235/9/11 at 5:33pm
Once you get them - give yourself 3-4 weeks to get used to the sound (ie let your ears 'burn-in'), then post back what you think of them. Would be interested to read your impressions.post #21 of 235/9/11 at 5:42pm
i hope you enjoy them and see no need to spend more money any time soon. or your wallet will hate you.post #22 of 235/17/11 at 8:01pmThread Starter
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.post #23 of 235/17/11 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by brycee
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.
I'm glad you love them. Hopefully you will be satisfied for a long time.
- Need HELP finding over ear headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox is coming very soon to iBasso DX90 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › BRANDS OF PORTABLE SE AMPS NEEDED 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-06-30) 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 5 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)