No guitar center where i'm at as i am in hawaii. Another question, is the shure warranty still valid if i purchase through these sites?
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 5/9/11
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for advice new headphones for 400-450$ Last post on 7/31/11 at 2:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question on headphones for transcribing music and audio quality format Last post on 6/15/11 at 1:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG Q701 too analytical ? whats your opinion.. Last post on 5/30/12 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to do (AKG K701 related)? Last post on 1/16/12 at 4:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K701 / K702 / Q701 - Member's AMP/DAC pairing list Last post on 2/20/14 at 1:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
Here is my review for the Brainwavz BLU-200 Bluetooth earphones. I must say that I really like and respect the Brainwavz brand and that they deserve attention with their high quality/budget...
Hello Fellow Headfiers, I own this DAC for atleast 7 months now and so I thought I would make a review cuz I'm planning to sell this :) (which I'll tell you why at the end of this review). I...
Need HELP finding over ear headphones! - Page 2post #16 of 235/6/11 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/6/11 at 4:57pmQuote:
as long as you have a receipt proving you bought it from an authorized dealer it will be valid.post #18 of 235/6/11 at 5:02pmQuote:
All of the ones I listed are authorised Shure dealers/sellers. I made sure before I listed them.post #19 of 235/9/11 at 4:19pmThread Starterpost #20 of 235/9/11 at 5:33pm
Once you get them - give yourself 3-4 weeks to get used to the sound (ie let your ears 'burn-in'), then post back what you think of them. Would be interested to read your impressions.post #21 of 235/9/11 at 5:42pm
i hope you enjoy them and see no need to spend more money any time soon. or your wallet will hate you.post #22 of 235/17/11 at 8:01pmThread Starter
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.post #23 of 235/17/11 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by brycee
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.
I'm glad you love them. Hopefully you will be satisfied for a long time.
- Need HELP finding over ear headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › FiiO x7 pairing bluetooth 1 minute ago
- › Question for desktop setup (Please help) 2 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50s vs sennheiser pc350 fps gaming / overwatch 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 6 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 6 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Schiit Audio Bifrost DAC by bosiemoncrieff
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by flinkenick
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...