No guitar center where i'm at as i am in hawaii. Another question, is the shure warranty still valid if i purchase through these sites?
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 5/9/11
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for advice new headphones for 400-450$ Last post on 7/31/11 at 2:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question on headphones for transcribing music and audio quality format Last post on 6/15/11 at 1:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG Q701 too analytical ? whats your opinion.. Last post on 5/30/12 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to do (AKG K701 related)? Last post on 1/16/12 at 4:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K701 / K702 / Q701 - Member's AMP/DAC pairing list Last post on 2/20/14 at 1:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Need HELP finding over ear headphones! - Page 2post #16 of 235/6/11 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/6/11 at 4:57pmQuote:
as long as you have a receipt proving you bought it from an authorized dealer it will be valid.post #18 of 235/6/11 at 5:02pmQuote:
All of the ones I listed are authorised Shure dealers/sellers. I made sure before I listed them.post #19 of 235/9/11 at 4:19pmThread Starterpost #20 of 235/9/11 at 5:33pm
Once you get them - give yourself 3-4 weeks to get used to the sound (ie let your ears 'burn-in'), then post back what you think of them. Would be interested to read your impressions.post #21 of 235/9/11 at 5:42pm
i hope you enjoy them and see no need to spend more money any time soon. or your wallet will hate you.post #22 of 235/17/11 at 8:01pmThread Starter
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.post #23 of 235/17/11 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by brycee
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.
I'm glad you love them. Hopefully you will be satisfied for a long time.
- Need HELP finding over ear headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Unique Melody Merlin Impressions Thread (All review and impression... 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › The Altmann Tera-Player - Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 7 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 8 minutes ago
- › 1More Super Bass IEMs? 9 minutes ago
- › [WTS/WTT] HiFiMan Edition X 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 10 minutes ago
- › Etymotic ER-4P (Heavily Modded) 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...