No guitar center where i'm at as i am in hawaii. Another question, is the shure warranty still valid if i purchase through these sites?
- productAKG K 701 Whitetagged by System, 5/9/11
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/9/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/9/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG Q701 too analytical ? whats your opinion.. Last post on 5/30/12 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K701 / K702 / Q701 - Member's AMP/DAC pairing list Last post on 2/20/14 at 1:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- More Portable Closed Headphones for ~$300 Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternative to Grado ? Last post on 9/26/11 at 7:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- starting my headphone journey and need some advice on which headphones to get Last post on 9/25/11 at 1:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
Need HELP finding over ear headphones! - Page 2post #16 of 235/6/11 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 235/6/11 at 4:57pmQuote:
as long as you have a receipt proving you bought it from an authorized dealer it will be valid.post #18 of 235/6/11 at 5:02pmQuote:
All of the ones I listed are authorised Shure dealers/sellers. I made sure before I listed them.post #19 of 235/9/11 at 4:19pmThread Starterpost #20 of 235/9/11 at 5:33pm
Once you get them - give yourself 3-4 weeks to get used to the sound (ie let your ears 'burn-in'), then post back what you think of them. Would be interested to read your impressions.post #21 of 235/9/11 at 5:42pm
i hope you enjoy them and see no need to spend more money any time soon. or your wallet will hate you.post #22 of 235/17/11 at 8:01pmThread Starter
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.post #23 of 235/17/11 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by brycee
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.
I'm glad you love them. Hopefully you will be satisfied for a long time.
- Need HELP finding over ear headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser... 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 11 minutes ago
- › IEMs with small housings for listening in bed 11 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 12 minutes ago
- › Audioengine A5 vs. KRK Rokit RP6 G2…Nice!!! 12 minutes ago
- › Sound Card or DAC? ODAC +2 or STX II 16 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude