This isn't the 2050mAH battery I talked about on the OP, but it is from the same battery maker so it might worth a try - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1600mAh-BL-5B-Battery-For-Nokia-3220-5140-5140i-5300-/280839626961?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item416358a0d1
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on Yesterday at 4:03 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Edited on 8/18/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Let’s start with the accessories, which are 3 pairs of silicone tips (small, medium and large size), airline adapter plug (should replace it with foam tips or something else more practical IMO)...
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 66post #976 of 106412/13/12 at 6:30amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #977 of 10641/3/13 at 9:30pm
I just bought my friends tonight because I missed having an amp. Mine lasted a week. Fell out of my backpack from a very low height back when I was going to school and fell on the LOD cable, right where the input was. The internal connection was severed. They are rugged for the most part but DO NOT drop them if you have something in the input or output.post #978 of 10641/4/13 at 3:59amcMoyBB is it comparable in quality or is the Fiio E11 the one to go for? Love the look of the cMoyBB and they are in the same price range. It looks abit more bulky that may be a problem if you want to have it in your pocket.post #979 of 10641/6/13 at 10:23pmpost #980 of 10641/7/13 at 6:14amQuote:
i have a cmoy from jds labs and for the life of me i cant tell them apart as far as sq goes. perhaps the more sensitive in hearing, or the more experienced can, but in my opinion they sound the same. what headphones are you using?
the cmoy is slightly longer though, and its about twice as "fat" as the e11, so yea, its more bulky, attaching it to a dap would be harder.
to be honest, i usually use the cmoy, but i think its just because i like the way it looks, more than an audible difference in sound.
do what i did, and get them both =]post #981 of 10641/7/13 at 2:31pmpost #982 of 10641/8/13 at 6:57am
I just got a FiiO E11 amp and find it hard to move the internal power switch from high to low. I can't move it with my finger nail. Would it be ok to use a small screw driver tip to push it down to low power? Is there a better tool to use?
Am I the only only one that has trouble with this?
TIApost #983 of 10641/8/13 at 7:34am
Never mind. My eyesight isn't great. I saw the small black plastic lever in a blow up photo on the web. It's much easier to move that than the housing it's anchored in.
My bad. Sorry to bother the group.post #984 of 10641/8/13 at 8:16amQuote:
Bunp, Also curious. Heard there is a bit of audible hiss in the E11. Possibly considering the E17 because ti is near silentpost #985 of 10641/8/13 at 8:59ampost #986 of 10641/8/13 at 12:50pm
and my e11 drives my dt770s (250) with no effort and no hiss... same as my cmoy. iv heard people saying that with dt 770s, the better the amp - the better the performance (isnt this true with most headphones?). i wont know for sure until i get a desktop amp (which should actually be soon i hope).post #987 of 10641/14/13 at 12:34pmpost #988 of 10641/14/13 at 3:23pmpost #989 of 10642/4/13 at 10:40pm
Thank you for all available Fiio products, I am using them since very early time. I would like to buy the E11, but I see that you will update it with new jacks and battery in year 2013. Can you please specify when? I almost bought it on mp4nation.net, but I would like to have already updated edition.
Thank you so much for effortpost #990 of 10642/6/13 at 12:20pm
I still wonder if it would be an upgrade over the E11.
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
- Grado Modification Overview
- › FS: Resonessence Concero (USB DAC+Bridge) (EU) 5 seconds ago
- › FS: Metrum Quad (NOS Mini DAC) (EU) 9 seconds ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › in praise of etymotic HF5 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 - No difference between DAC and on-board audio 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former... 5 minutes ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by danikus
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe