This isn't the 2050mAH battery I talked about on the OP, but it is from the same battery maker so it might worth a try - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1600mAh-BL-5B-Battery-For-Nokia-3220-5140-5140i-5300-/280839626961?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item416358a0d1
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 1/26/15 at 11:29pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 66post #976 of 124512/13/12 at 6:30amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #977 of 12451/3/13 at 9:30pm
I just bought my friends tonight because I missed having an amp. Mine lasted a week. Fell out of my backpack from a very low height back when I was going to school and fell on the LOD cable, right where the input was. The internal connection was severed. They are rugged for the most part but DO NOT drop them if you have something in the input or output.post #978 of 12451/4/13 at 3:59amcMoyBB is it comparable in quality or is the Fiio E11 the one to go for? Love the look of the cMoyBB and they are in the same price range. It looks abit more bulky that may be a problem if you want to have it in your pocket.post #979 of 12451/6/13 at 10:23pmpost #980 of 12451/7/13 at 6:14amQuote:
i have a cmoy from jds labs and for the life of me i cant tell them apart as far as sq goes. perhaps the more sensitive in hearing, or the more experienced can, but in my opinion they sound the same. what headphones are you using?
the cmoy is slightly longer though, and its about twice as "fat" as the e11, so yea, its more bulky, attaching it to a dap would be harder.
to be honest, i usually use the cmoy, but i think its just because i like the way it looks, more than an audible difference in sound.
do what i did, and get them both =]post #981 of 12451/7/13 at 2:31pmpost #982 of 12451/8/13 at 6:57am
I just got a FiiO E11 amp and find it hard to move the internal power switch from high to low. I can't move it with my finger nail. Would it be ok to use a small screw driver tip to push it down to low power? Is there a better tool to use?
Am I the only only one that has trouble with this?
TIApost #983 of 12451/8/13 at 7:34am
Never mind. My eyesight isn't great. I saw the small black plastic lever in a blow up photo on the web. It's much easier to move that than the housing it's anchored in.
My bad. Sorry to bother the group.post #984 of 12451/8/13 at 8:16amQuote:
Bunp, Also curious. Heard there is a bit of audible hiss in the E11. Possibly considering the E17 because ti is near silentpost #985 of 12451/8/13 at 8:59ampost #986 of 12451/8/13 at 12:50pm
and my e11 drives my dt770s (250) with no effort and no hiss... same as my cmoy. iv heard people saying that with dt 770s, the better the amp - the better the performance (isnt this true with most headphones?). i wont know for sure until i get a desktop amp (which should actually be soon i hope).post #987 of 12451/14/13 at 12:34pmpost #988 of 12451/14/13 at 3:23pmpost #989 of 12452/4/13 at 10:40pm
Thank you for all available Fiio products, I am using them since very early time. I would like to buy the E11, but I see that you will update it with new jacks and battery in year 2013. Can you please specify when? I almost bought it on mp4nation.net, but I would like to have already updated edition.
Thank you so much for effortpost #990 of 12452/6/13 at 12:20pm
I still wonder if it would be an upgrade over the E11.
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 second ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 32 seconds ago
- › Looking for a better source for my microphone (a modmic) 39 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 40 seconds ago
- › Hello! Im new and I need a recommendation. 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 1 minute ago
- › Amp and DAC me 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW of Zero Audio DUOZA dual dynamic driver IEM 6 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3