This isn't the 2050mAH battery I talked about on the OP, but it is from the same battery maker so it might worth a try - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1600mAh-BL-5B-Battery-For-Nokia-3220-5140-5140i-5300-/280839626961?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item416358a0d1
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 3/3/15 at 12:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used the Sony MDR-7506s as long as I can remember. I do Front-of-House (FOH) mixing for bands, and these phones have been by my side for many years. Some people hate the cable, i like...
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 66post #976 of 124812/13/12 at 6:30amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #977 of 12481/3/13 at 9:30pm
I just bought my friends tonight because I missed having an amp. Mine lasted a week. Fell out of my backpack from a very low height back when I was going to school and fell on the LOD cable, right where the input was. The internal connection was severed. They are rugged for the most part but DO NOT drop them if you have something in the input or output.post #978 of 12481/4/13 at 3:59amcMoyBB is it comparable in quality or is the Fiio E11 the one to go for? Love the look of the cMoyBB and they are in the same price range. It looks abit more bulky that may be a problem if you want to have it in your pocket.post #979 of 12481/6/13 at 10:23pmpost #980 of 12481/7/13 at 6:14amQuote:
i have a cmoy from jds labs and for the life of me i cant tell them apart as far as sq goes. perhaps the more sensitive in hearing, or the more experienced can, but in my opinion they sound the same. what headphones are you using?
the cmoy is slightly longer though, and its about twice as "fat" as the e11, so yea, its more bulky, attaching it to a dap would be harder.
to be honest, i usually use the cmoy, but i think its just because i like the way it looks, more than an audible difference in sound.
do what i did, and get them both =]post #981 of 12481/7/13 at 2:31pmpost #982 of 12481/8/13 at 6:57am
I just got a FiiO E11 amp and find it hard to move the internal power switch from high to low. I can't move it with my finger nail. Would it be ok to use a small screw driver tip to push it down to low power? Is there a better tool to use?
Am I the only only one that has trouble with this?
TIApost #983 of 12481/8/13 at 7:34am
Never mind. My eyesight isn't great. I saw the small black plastic lever in a blow up photo on the web. It's much easier to move that than the housing it's anchored in.
My bad. Sorry to bother the group.post #984 of 12481/8/13 at 8:16amQuote:
Bunp, Also curious. Heard there is a bit of audible hiss in the E11. Possibly considering the E17 because ti is near silentpost #985 of 12481/8/13 at 8:59ampost #986 of 12481/8/13 at 12:50pm
and my e11 drives my dt770s (250) with no effort and no hiss... same as my cmoy. iv heard people saying that with dt 770s, the better the amp - the better the performance (isnt this true with most headphones?). i wont know for sure until i get a desktop amp (which should actually be soon i hope).post #987 of 12481/14/13 at 12:34pmpost #988 of 12481/14/13 at 3:23pmpost #989 of 12482/4/13 at 10:40pm
Thank you for all available Fiio products, I am using them since very early time. I would like to buy the E11, but I see that you will update it with new jacks and battery in year 2013. Can you please specify when? I almost bought it on mp4nation.net, but I would like to have already updated edition.
Thank you so much for effortpost #990 of 12482/6/13 at 12:20pm
I still wonder if it would be an upgrade over the E11.
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music Game IX 13 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 seconds ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 32 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 32 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › FS: Superlux HD-681 Over Ear Headphones with Velour Pads (unmodded) 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2