This isn't the 2050mAH battery I talked about on the OP, but it is from the same battery maker so it might worth a try - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1600mAh-BL-5B-Battery-For-Nokia-3220-5140-5140i-5300-/280839626961?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item416358a0d1
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 9/28/14 at 4:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 66post #976 of 123712/13/12 at 6:30amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #977 of 12371/3/13 at 9:30pm
I just bought my friends tonight because I missed having an amp. Mine lasted a week. Fell out of my backpack from a very low height back when I was going to school and fell on the LOD cable, right where the input was. The internal connection was severed. They are rugged for the most part but DO NOT drop them if you have something in the input or output.post #978 of 12371/4/13 at 3:59amcMoyBB is it comparable in quality or is the Fiio E11 the one to go for? Love the look of the cMoyBB and they are in the same price range. It looks abit more bulky that may be a problem if you want to have it in your pocket.post #979 of 12371/6/13 at 10:23pmpost #980 of 12371/7/13 at 6:14amQuote:
i have a cmoy from jds labs and for the life of me i cant tell them apart as far as sq goes. perhaps the more sensitive in hearing, or the more experienced can, but in my opinion they sound the same. what headphones are you using?
the cmoy is slightly longer though, and its about twice as "fat" as the e11, so yea, its more bulky, attaching it to a dap would be harder.
to be honest, i usually use the cmoy, but i think its just because i like the way it looks, more than an audible difference in sound.
do what i did, and get them both =]post #981 of 12371/7/13 at 2:31pmpost #982 of 12371/8/13 at 6:57am
I just got a FiiO E11 amp and find it hard to move the internal power switch from high to low. I can't move it with my finger nail. Would it be ok to use a small screw driver tip to push it down to low power? Is there a better tool to use?
Am I the only only one that has trouble with this?
TIApost #983 of 12371/8/13 at 7:34am
Never mind. My eyesight isn't great. I saw the small black plastic lever in a blow up photo on the web. It's much easier to move that than the housing it's anchored in.
My bad. Sorry to bother the group.post #984 of 12371/8/13 at 8:16amQuote:
Bunp, Also curious. Heard there is a bit of audible hiss in the E11. Possibly considering the E17 because ti is near silentpost #985 of 12371/8/13 at 8:59ampost #986 of 12371/8/13 at 12:50pm
and my e11 drives my dt770s (250) with no effort and no hiss... same as my cmoy. iv heard people saying that with dt 770s, the better the amp - the better the performance (isnt this true with most headphones?). i wont know for sure until i get a desktop amp (which should actually be soon i hope).post #987 of 12371/14/13 at 12:34pmpost #988 of 12371/14/13 at 3:23pmpost #989 of 12372/4/13 at 10:40pm
Thank you for all available Fiio products, I am using them since very early time. I would like to buy the E11, but I see that you will update it with new jacks and battery in year 2013. Can you please specify when? I almost bought it on mp4nation.net, but I would like to have already updated edition.
Thank you so much for effortpost #990 of 12372/6/13 at 12:20pm
I still wonder if it would be an upgrade over the E11.
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Ultrasone Edition 9 [absolutely mint condition] 50 seconds ago
- › FS: Schiit Vali (US plug) 1 minute ago
- › TTVJAudio, Apex HiFi and Meridian at RMAF! 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › I love my SR80's, but I want MOAR! (too many options, very wide... 5 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)