what kind of battery the e11 use??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
Edited on 8/18/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
Along with the summary below, I have a review thread comparing the Sony EX1000, 7550, XBA-4 and XBA-40...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 10365/5/11 at 1:36pmpost #63 of 10365/5/11 at 1:45pmpost #64 of 10365/5/11 at 1:54pmpost #65 of 10365/5/11 at 1:56pmpost #66 of 10365/5/11 at 1:59pmpost #67 of 10365/5/11 at 2:20pmpost #68 of 10365/5/11 at 3:27pmThanks for the link to pj, ordered one this morning. I've been watching this thread for what seems like forever so I'm glad to see it's finally available!
And also thanks for the first impression review too.post #69 of 10365/5/11 at 3:40pmpost #70 of 10365/5/11 at 4:33pmpost #71 of 10365/5/11 at 5:36pmpost #72 of 10365/5/11 at 6:19pmpost #73 of 10365/5/11 at 6:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Still a BL-5B, one of those that have been mentioned below.
E7 amp section use a pre- / power amp setup based on a decent opamps. but E11 is 3 channels based on a known-to-be-good-and powerful opamp. If E7 used a really good opamp, then it might be able to compete with E11. But E7 simply isn't meant to be best sounding, but more practical. If you put the E11 opamp into E7, it will cut down runtime too much to worth the effort. This is why FiiO developed E11 after E7, so people can have a choice for what is more important to them.
Quote:Originally Posted by JoetheArachnid
Has anybody had any experience with 'gold' batteries such as this one?
It claims to be 1930mAh, but given the distinctly unbranded unit and packaging along with the fact that no other batteries seem to come near this value, it seems like it might be con.
Jumping the gun a bit here I know, but it would be useful to find a good source for some slightly higher capacity batteries for recommendation purposes.Quote:Originally Posted by EraserXIV
you could give this a shot too, it claims 2050 mAh.
I'll probably opt for any of the two.(1930 or 2050)., preferably the 2050mAh version since I know it is from a well known company. But the seller doesn't seem to want to ship to anywhere else except U.S.
Quote:Originally Posted by Roller
I thought it was a different battery, and honestly the battery chosen for the E11 is absurdly bad. If it was the BL-5C, then easy and reliable upgrades could be had, but the BL-5B battery slot doesn't have that many reliable quality battery upgrades out there. A very poor design decision and definitely a point against E11
Actually BL-5B is one of the most popular cellphone battery in China, so it becomes the natural choice for E11. The good thing is you probably can get the battery 10 years from now on eBay without much problem. As mention by other, some Chinese companies are making >1600mAh version of BL-5B, so you can effectively double the battery life on E11 now. That is quite good actually.
Quite good. I haven't noticed any odd synergy between E11 and other headphone so far.
post #74 of 10365/5/11 at 6:49pm
About the battery,
1, BL-5B is the most suitable we can find now, because it's size and volume. if we use BL-5C, the size will be bigger, anyway, it is not a big problem to buy a BL-5B from a local store. and we can also sell it if our customer can not buy from
2, I had never heard any technology that can double the volume of the battery, so be careful about that.post #75 of 10365/5/11 at 7:00pm
I understand that size is a concern, yet they're very similar in size and weight (3g difference). The main issue of BL-5B is that they really are very weak, specially since the official specifications of BL-5B state that it only had 890mAh.
My question is, are there any reliable manufacturers/stores that sell BL-5B batteries with a capacity higher than the stock 890mAh? Like the 2050mAh battery ClieOS said it was reliable.
EDIT: A properly built higher capacity battery would work perfectly, as it would only have a longer discharge time, and not an output higher than stock specs, if I'm not mistaken.
Edited by Roller - 5/5/11 at 7:04pm
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Got an E17 - need help with LOD cable 14 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Rhapsodio RDB+ V1 Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver) 25 seconds ago
- › NOS DAC - Marketing BS? 1 minute ago
- › Looking to buy some new Headphones (Maybe some Grado SR225i's) 2 minutes ago
- › OUYA Gaming Console 2 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including... 2 minutes ago
- › Best deals on Amazon.jp (Amazon Japan) 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 3 minutes ago
- › The Playstation 4 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535 are pretty awful at everything other than mids 3 minutes ago
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDRMA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe