is there any way to get a hold of a short replacement 3,5mm to 3,5mm jack?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 5/25/15 at 8:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 74
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1097 of 124812/5/13 at 12:44amQuote:
You can find them on eBay.
Or why not upgrade to silver plated copper.
post #1098 of 124812/5/13 at 3:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by H20Fidelity
You can find them on eBay.
Or why not upgrade to silver plated copper.
thanks for the help!
is silver worth it though? I'm only going to use the headphone out from my sansa clip+
EDIT: the silver ones were cheaper for me anyway, I ordered them :)
Edited by chipstjuven - 12/5/13 at 3:42pmpost #1099 of 124812/17/13 at 9:38ampost #1100 of 12481/2/14 at 12:22pm
mods please delete this thread if you feel i am double posting, because I am not sure which thread is more active (dead)
my post from E6 thread:
Dear head-fi expierts,
I am new to the head-fi scene, and currently have following IEMs/cans: MEElectronics M6, M9, and also Monoprice 8323 and 8320
These are really amazing bang for the buck IEMs/cans that I picked up based on the reviews on this forum, so thanks!
Now I started to commute more, and noticed the bass in these IEMs/cans get drawn out during car rides, and so I am looking for a portable amp to bring out some of that drawn out bass during my commute.
Based on my IEMs/cans selection, my question is: will a Fiio E6 be good enough for me, or will I benefit from a Fiio E11 more?
any input is appreciated, TIA
Mpost #1101 of 12481/3/14 at 12:19pmpost #1102 of 12481/3/14 at 5:54pm
I keep hearing varied opinions on whether or not I should get a amp for my V MODA Crossfade LPs. Would this work? Would I be getting anything out of it? Because my 5th gen iPod can make them plenty loud. I would be using a L9 LOD btw.
Edited by Ascenic - 1/4/14 at 11:53ampost #1103 of 12481/4/14 at 8:17pmQuote:
They will work. You won't be driving them to their full potential but I frequently use my 250ohm beyers with the E11Quote:
I used to have the LPs and I have the E11. To me amping is about detail, not volume. The pairing was nice at the time. The LPs are low impedance which means they are easy to drive and sensitive so amping them won't require cranking the knob and you get more detail. The higher output impedance of the amp the better suited it is to drive lower ohm headphones. I also liked the E5 and E6 with them plus they're half the price
Edited by stupidmop - 1/4/14 at 8:20pmpost #1104 of 12481/4/14 at 9:37pm
in my opinions , Fiio E11 is a very good portable amplifier at this price range. Espeacially for those who really want to know what a headphone amplifier is and what it can do to the sound. Portability : perfect, Size : perfect, Removable Battery : perfect. About the sound.... I tell you a very funny story! In Vietnam, people who want to buy E11 also own a very bass-sounding headphone or in-ear but they aren't satisfied and that's the reason why E11 can take place ( maybe because of 2 lv of bass boot ) :Dpost #1105 of 12481/5/14 at 7:17ampost #1106 of 12481/5/14 at 7:39amQuote:
E12 will be the best candidate for you if you can stretch ur budget compsred to E11. E11 too an excellent amp fot its size and features but E12 is more powerful and neutral. Both can drivr my senny hd600 but i prefer E12 more to E11........post #1107 of 12481/5/14 at 7:50ampost #1108 of 12481/6/14 at 10:54ampost #1109 of 12481/6/14 at 11:57amQuote:
in ClieOS's Apple Nano 7G review
it seems that headphone out vs lightning to 30pin, 30pin to 3.5mm has similar SQ on the Nano 7G, so I am assuming this would be the case for other lightning enabled iDevices as well?
I am using headphone out on my iphone 5S and am happy with the result =)post #1110 of 12481/9/14 at 5:14pm
I am liking my E11 so far, tho my IEMs and headphone don't need any amplification, thus I am using the E11 simply as a bass booster.
however, one issue I noticed is E11's hissing on the phones I have (low impedance and high sensitivity). Even on E11's low power, low gain and no bass boost settings, hissing is low yet noticeable by me, and upping any of the power/gain/bass boost settings will result in increased hissing, which during quieter moments of songs kinda bothers me.
my observation is similar to ClieOS's description on E11's hissing on the first post, and my question to fellow E11 owners is: do you notice this when you first use the E11, and do you eventually get used to it?
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 9 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 41 seconds ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 42 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2