is there any way to get a hold of a short replacement 3,5mm to 3,5mm jack?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on Today at 7:25 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 74
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1097 of 119412/5/13 at 12:44amQuote:
You can find them on eBay.
Or why not upgrade to silver plated copper.
post #1098 of 119412/5/13 at 3:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by H20Fidelity
You can find them on eBay.
Or why not upgrade to silver plated copper.
thanks for the help!
is silver worth it though? I'm only going to use the headphone out from my sansa clip+
EDIT: the silver ones were cheaper for me anyway, I ordered them :)
Edited by chipstjuven - 12/5/13 at 3:42pmpost #1099 of 119412/17/13 at 9:38ampost #1100 of 11941/2/14 at 12:22pm
mods please delete this thread if you feel i am double posting, because I am not sure which thread is more active (dead)
my post from E6 thread:
Dear head-fi expierts,
I am new to the head-fi scene, and currently have following IEMs/cans: MEElectronics M6, M9, and also Monoprice 8323 and 8320
These are really amazing bang for the buck IEMs/cans that I picked up based on the reviews on this forum, so thanks!
Now I started to commute more, and noticed the bass in these IEMs/cans get drawn out during car rides, and so I am looking for a portable amp to bring out some of that drawn out bass during my commute.
Based on my IEMs/cans selection, my question is: will a Fiio E6 be good enough for me, or will I benefit from a Fiio E11 more?
any input is appreciated, TIA
Mpost #1101 of 11941/3/14 at 12:19pmpost #1102 of 11941/3/14 at 5:54pm
I keep hearing varied opinions on whether or not I should get a amp for my V MODA Crossfade LPs. Would this work? Would I be getting anything out of it? Because my 5th gen iPod can make them plenty loud. I would be using a L9 LOD btw.
Edited by Ascenic - 1/4/14 at 11:53ampost #1103 of 11941/4/14 at 8:17pmQuote:
They will work. You won't be driving them to their full potential but I frequently use my 250ohm beyers with the E11Quote:
I used to have the LPs and I have the E11. To me amping is about detail, not volume. The pairing was nice at the time. The LPs are low impedance which means they are easy to drive and sensitive so amping them won't require cranking the knob and you get more detail. The higher output impedance of the amp the better suited it is to drive lower ohm headphones. I also liked the E5 and E6 with them plus they're half the price
Edited by stupidmop - 1/4/14 at 8:20pmpost #1104 of 11941/4/14 at 9:37pm
in my opinions , Fiio E11 is a very good portable amplifier at this price range. Espeacially for those who really want to know what a headphone amplifier is and what it can do to the sound. Portability : perfect, Size : perfect, Removable Battery : perfect. About the sound.... I tell you a very funny story! In Vietnam, people who want to buy E11 also own a very bass-sounding headphone or in-ear but they aren't satisfied and that's the reason why E11 can take place ( maybe because of 2 lv of bass boot ) :Dpost #1105 of 11941/5/14 at 7:17ampost #1106 of 11941/5/14 at 7:39amQuote:
E12 will be the best candidate for you if you can stretch ur budget compsred to E11. E11 too an excellent amp fot its size and features but E12 is more powerful and neutral. Both can drivr my senny hd600 but i prefer E12 more to E11........post #1107 of 11941/5/14 at 7:50ampost #1108 of 11941/6/14 at 10:54ampost #1109 of 11941/6/14 at 11:57amQuote:
in ClieOS's Apple Nano 7G review
it seems that headphone out vs lightning to 30pin, 30pin to 3.5mm has similar SQ on the Nano 7G, so I am assuming this would be the case for other lightning enabled iDevices as well?
I am using headphone out on my iphone 5S and am happy with the result =)post #1110 of 11941/9/14 at 5:14pm
I am liking my E11 so far, tho my IEMs and headphone don't need any amplification, thus I am using the E11 simply as a bass booster.
however, one issue I noticed is E11's hissing on the phones I have (low impedance and high sensitivity). Even on E11's low power, low gain and no bass boost settings, hissing is low yet noticeable by me, and upping any of the power/gain/bass boost settings will result in increased hissing, which during quieter moments of songs kinda bothers me.
my observation is similar to ClieOS's description on E11's hissing on the first post, and my question to fellow E11 owners is: do you notice this when you first use the E11, and do you eventually get used to it?
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › FiiO E18 Review 34 seconds ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Instructions regarding the installation of USB DAC driver! 4 minutes ago
- › 11-piece Starter or Mid-range Audiophile Package! -- 1 of every... 4 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio 5.0 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ Appreciation thread. Opinions, reviews,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Brainwavz B2 8 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude