Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 6/11/16 at 6:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 8post #106 of 12685/7/11 at 12:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12685/7/11 at 12:43ampost #108 of 12685/7/11 at 12:44ampost #109 of 12685/7/11 at 12:47ampost #110 of 12685/7/11 at 12:49ampost #111 of 12685/7/11 at 1:28am
Below is two photos from our SMT supplier, they use almost the best SMT machine in the world. one line cost about 120,000,000.00 USD, I guess some member in here will know well about the FUJI NXP machine.post #112 of 12685/7/11 at 3:18am
That is some serious quality there. Those machines are amazing, you put some raw materials in one end and something amazing comes out the other end. I am glad you use them so that you can keep the price so low. Looking forward to buying the amp.post #113 of 12685/7/11 at 4:03ampost #114 of 12685/7/11 at 4:13am
Just placed my order of Head-Direct RE262, for $149 (oh such a sweet deal). Now, am considering getting the E11s to drive my RE262s, since I've heard they're power hungry. I checked out the website posted on this thread but apparantly they're out of stock.
Lets hope they're available soon.post #115 of 12685/7/11 at 4:28ampost #116 of 12685/7/11 at 4:29ampost #117 of 12685/7/11 at 4:40ampost #118 of 12685/7/11 at 4:44amQuote:
E11 can be powered by USB, but can not work when you use the USB power on the PC and connect the line in with the line out of the same PC.
Because the output ground of E11 is not real ground, but it is ok, if the power and the signal come from different device.post #119 of 12685/7/11 at 4:51amThread StarterQuote:
Unfortunately no., nor can it be used while charging.
[EDIT] Oh, that's why it doesn't work when I tried it. So it can after all.
Edited by ClieOS - 5/7/11 at 9:12pmpost #120 of 12685/7/11 at 4:58am
sorry, just call our engineer, E11 can not powered by any extra power source, you can only use the battery when listening. and E11 will auto power off when you plug USB power.
Sorry for my mistake.
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 54 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Sound Signature JVC HP-DX1000! TH610, TH900, TH-X00, Denon AH-Dx000? 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 7 minutes ago
- › Sony releases $160 64 GB SD cards marketed for 'Premium Sound' 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO Factory Tour 2016 10 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 13 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 14 minutes ago
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...