Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 2/25/15 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 8post #106 of 12485/7/11 at 12:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12485/7/11 at 12:43ampost #108 of 12485/7/11 at 12:44ampost #109 of 12485/7/11 at 12:47ampost #110 of 12485/7/11 at 12:49ampost #111 of 12485/7/11 at 1:28am
Below is two photos from our SMT supplier, they use almost the best SMT machine in the world. one line cost about 120,000,000.00 USD, I guess some member in here will know well about the FUJI NXP machine.post #112 of 12485/7/11 at 3:18am
That is some serious quality there. Those machines are amazing, you put some raw materials in one end and something amazing comes out the other end. I am glad you use them so that you can keep the price so low. Looking forward to buying the amp.post #113 of 12485/7/11 at 4:03ampost #114 of 12485/7/11 at 4:13am
Just placed my order of Head-Direct RE262, for $149 (oh such a sweet deal). Now, am considering getting the E11s to drive my RE262s, since I've heard they're power hungry. I checked out the website posted on this thread but apparantly they're out of stock.
Lets hope they're available soon.post #115 of 12485/7/11 at 4:28ampost #116 of 12485/7/11 at 4:29ampost #117 of 12485/7/11 at 4:40ampost #118 of 12485/7/11 at 4:44amQuote:
E11 can be powered by USB, but can not work when you use the USB power on the PC and connect the line in with the line out of the same PC.
Because the output ground of E11 is not real ground, but it is ok, if the power and the signal come from different device.post #119 of 12485/7/11 at 4:51amThread StarterQuote:
Unfortunately no., nor can it be used while charging.
[EDIT] Oh, that's why it doesn't work when I tried it. So it can after all.
Edited by ClieOS - 5/7/11 at 9:12pmpost #120 of 12485/7/11 at 4:58am
sorry, just call our engineer, E11 can not powered by any extra power source, you can only use the battery when listening. and E11 will auto power off when you plug USB power.
Sorry for my mistake.
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 seconds ago
- › I can't make up my mind 11 seconds ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 50 seconds ago
- › IEM recommendation 52 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3