Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 4/21/16 at 11:43am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
ZMF OMNI - REVIEW Zach and Luke are Ortho Docs Disclaimer: No mercy… though the Omni is merciful I really think the Omni can hold up to scrutiny very well. While I have been a long time...
After deciding that I’d need about $1K to get the sound I was after, I was getting frustrated with the IEM world. After all, I could just buy the OPPO PM3 for $400, call it a day, and deal with the...
Introduction I've been writing many reviews for local audiophile sites of my country so I decided to write one for head-fi too. Subject is Ostry KC06. (a.k.a Giant Slayer) Sources used: LG...
Obravo erib-2a Review April 2016 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sources used: Sony ZX1 Walkman, HP X360 Spectre with MS Win 10 laptop, Tag...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 8post #106 of 12685/7/11 at 12:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12685/7/11 at 12:43ampost #108 of 12685/7/11 at 12:44ampost #109 of 12685/7/11 at 12:47ampost #110 of 12685/7/11 at 12:49ampost #111 of 12685/7/11 at 1:28am
Below is two photos from our SMT supplier, they use almost the best SMT machine in the world. one line cost about 120,000,000.00 USD, I guess some member in here will know well about the FUJI NXP machine.post #112 of 12685/7/11 at 3:18am
That is some serious quality there. Those machines are amazing, you put some raw materials in one end and something amazing comes out the other end. I am glad you use them so that you can keep the price so low. Looking forward to buying the amp.post #113 of 12685/7/11 at 4:03ampost #114 of 12685/7/11 at 4:13am
Just placed my order of Head-Direct RE262, for $149 (oh such a sweet deal). Now, am considering getting the E11s to drive my RE262s, since I've heard they're power hungry. I checked out the website posted on this thread but apparantly they're out of stock.
Lets hope they're available soon.post #115 of 12685/7/11 at 4:28ampost #116 of 12685/7/11 at 4:29ampost #117 of 12685/7/11 at 4:40ampost #118 of 12685/7/11 at 4:44amQuote:
E11 can be powered by USB, but can not work when you use the USB power on the PC and connect the line in with the line out of the same PC.
Because the output ground of E11 is not real ground, but it is ok, if the power and the signal come from different device.post #119 of 12685/7/11 at 4:51amThread StarterQuote:
Unfortunately no., nor can it be used while charging.
[EDIT] Oh, that's why it doesn't work when I tried it. So it can after all.
Edited by ClieOS - 5/7/11 at 9:12pmpost #120 of 12685/7/11 at 4:58am
sorry, just call our engineer, E11 can not powered by any extra power source, you can only use the battery when listening. and E11 will auto power off when you plug USB power.
Sorry for my mistake.
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › High-End Earbuds (VE, Blox, SHOZY etc) and Earbud Gear Discussion &... 22 seconds ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 28 seconds ago
- › Need some pointers for my first amp build 39 seconds ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 40 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Which Headphones should I buy for EDM 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by k4rstar
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse