Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
I've been listening with K-10 Customs a year now. Because of the almost total isolation I only use them when flying. They are the best sounding IEM I've ever encountered. IMO, they are really as...
Somic v2 Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/809323/somic-v2-headphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Somic, the...
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 8post #106 of 12685/7/11 at 12:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12685/7/11 at 12:43ampost #108 of 12685/7/11 at 12:44ampost #109 of 12685/7/11 at 12:47ampost #110 of 12685/7/11 at 12:49ampost #111 of 12685/7/11 at 1:28am
Below is two photos from our SMT supplier, they use almost the best SMT machine in the world. one line cost about 120,000,000.00 USD, I guess some member in here will know well about the FUJI NXP machine.post #112 of 12685/7/11 at 3:18am
That is some serious quality there. Those machines are amazing, you put some raw materials in one end and something amazing comes out the other end. I am glad you use them so that you can keep the price so low. Looking forward to buying the amp.post #113 of 12685/7/11 at 4:03ampost #114 of 12685/7/11 at 4:13am
Just placed my order of Head-Direct RE262, for $149 (oh such a sweet deal). Now, am considering getting the E11s to drive my RE262s, since I've heard they're power hungry. I checked out the website posted on this thread but apparantly they're out of stock.
Lets hope they're available soon.post #115 of 12685/7/11 at 4:28ampost #116 of 12685/7/11 at 4:29ampost #117 of 12685/7/11 at 4:40ampost #118 of 12685/7/11 at 4:44amQuote:
E11 can be powered by USB, but can not work when you use the USB power on the PC and connect the line in with the line out of the same PC.
Because the output ground of E11 is not real ground, but it is ok, if the power and the signal come from different device.post #119 of 12685/7/11 at 4:51amThread StarterQuote:
Unfortunately no., nor can it be used while charging.
[EDIT] Oh, that's why it doesn't work when I tried it. So it can after all.
Edited by ClieOS - 5/7/11 at 9:12pmpost #120 of 12685/7/11 at 4:58am
sorry, just call our engineer, E11 can not powered by any extra power source, you can only use the battery when listening. and E11 will auto power off when you plug USB power.
Sorry for my mistake.
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Intona High Speed USB Isolator 30 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 38 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 49 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 2 minutes ago
- › NEW!!! Grado GS2000e Headphone @TTVJAudio! 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Jaybird Freedom 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...