Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 8/21/16 at 11:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Campfire Audio Andromeda: Crown jewel of the Campfire fleet Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Andromeda ($1099USD) with my own money after doing my own research and thus...
Bluedio kindly sent me their 8-driver UFO bluetooth headphones in red for review - and boy I’m glad they did. Packaging Like all of their higher priced bluetooth models, the UFO’s come...
First of all, I would like to thank Shozy for the review sample of Shozy Zero! Website: http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ I believe what makes Shozy Zero unique is the wooden...
So I am fairly new to the audio world. The Monoprice 8323 was my second purchase on starting to get into headphones (after Superlux HD681 EVOs). I have had these headphones for about 6 months...
LEAR LHF-AE1d Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to LEAR for the sample. Brief: All of da pretty and they sound just as good too! Price: HK$1488 or atm £146 or...
FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support - Page 8post #106 of 12715/7/11 at 12:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12715/7/11 at 12:43ampost #108 of 12715/7/11 at 12:44ampost #109 of 12715/7/11 at 12:47ampost #110 of 12715/7/11 at 12:49ampost #111 of 12715/7/11 at 1:28am
Below is two photos from our SMT supplier, they use almost the best SMT machine in the world. one line cost about 120,000,000.00 USD, I guess some member in here will know well about the FUJI NXP machine.post #112 of 12715/7/11 at 3:18am
That is some serious quality there. Those machines are amazing, you put some raw materials in one end and something amazing comes out the other end. I am glad you use them so that you can keep the price so low. Looking forward to buying the amp.post #113 of 12715/7/11 at 4:03ampost #114 of 12715/7/11 at 4:13am
Just placed my order of Head-Direct RE262, for $149 (oh such a sweet deal). Now, am considering getting the E11s to drive my RE262s, since I've heard they're power hungry. I checked out the website posted on this thread but apparantly they're out of stock.
Lets hope they're available soon.post #115 of 12715/7/11 at 4:28ampost #116 of 12715/7/11 at 4:29ampost #117 of 12715/7/11 at 4:40ampost #118 of 12715/7/11 at 4:44amQuote:
E11 can be powered by USB, but can not work when you use the USB power on the PC and connect the line in with the line out of the same PC.
Because the output ground of E11 is not real ground, but it is ok, if the power and the signal come from different device.post #119 of 12715/7/11 at 4:51amThread StarterQuote:
Unfortunately no., nor can it be used while charging.
[EDIT] Oh, that's why it doesn't work when I tried it. So it can after all.
Edited by ClieOS - 5/7/11 at 9:12pmpost #120 of 12715/7/11 at 4:58am
sorry, just call our engineer, E11 can not powered by any extra power source, you can only use the battery when listening. and E11 will auto power off when you plug USB power.
Sorry for my mistake.
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 24 seconds ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth Headphone Reviews Wanted---Bluetooth... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Opus OPUS #11 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...