Just bought it. Will tell my thoughts once it's here.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 11/18/16 at 9:56am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Super Dolphin earphone was listed for sale on AK Audio Store’s Aliexpress website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
FiiO E11 & E11K & A3 Information + Support - Page 75
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1112 of 12711/15/14 at 3:05ampost #1113 of 12711/15/14 at 4:34amQuote:
yes. But whats your budget and whats ur headphone that you want to pair with?post #1114 of 12711/15/14 at 5:53am
I want to try superlux hd660. right now, all i have is a fiio e11. I know e11 can drive it but can it "fully" drive it. I've read good things about sl hd660 and it's pretty cheap but it's not portable and has an impedance of 150 ohm.post #1115 of 12711/15/14 at 6:25amQuote:
Ok. Technically yes, it can, as my E11 can drive my senny hd600(300 ohm) pretty good and my philips 890. And you try yourself as its just $39 and you can return if you dont want it or can use it indoors.post #1116 of 12711/15/14 at 6:43amQuote:
The thing is if I pulled the trigger on SL hd660, it's mine for good unless i resell it because in my country, there is the "no return, no exchange" policy unless it's a damaged good, so i just want to make sure
Knowing that a 300ohm headphone can be driven by e11 is convincing. Thank you shawn71. But we're not talking about just the volume right?
post #1117 of 12711/15/14 at 7:16amBut we're not talking about just the volume right?
you bet;) Absolutely not just volume.....its more about soundstage,clarity,depth,detail etc....I wont commend/suggest the things i dont know as i dont want to.
Edited by Shawn71 - 1/15/14 at 7:21ampost #1118 of 12711/15/14 at 7:31ampost #1119 of 12711/15/14 at 8:05ampost #1120 of 12711/15/14 at 4:26pmpost #1121 of 12711/15/14 at 5:23pm
Amp came today, and it is amazing!
My Crossfade LPs aren't done doing the mystical 600 hour burn in yet, but even without that, this amp makes them shine! That second bass boost is amazing! It cleans up the bass extremely well!post #1122 of 12711/16/14 at 7:51ampost #1123 of 12711/16/14 at 8:00amQuote:
Definitely you will be rewarded.........if its your first buy.post #1124 of 12711/17/14 at 1:06pmpost #1125 of 12711/17/14 at 6:45pmQuote:
thru iem or headphone?
edit»» meant to ask iem or ur vmoda...........
Edited by Shawn71 - 1/17/14 at 6:49pm
- FiiO E11 & E11K & A3 Information + Support
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 6 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by Hisoundfi
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear