Just bought it. Will tell my thoughts once it's here.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First post ever. V-Moda M-80's...Good starter Audiophile headphone? Amps? Last post on 6/9/12 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 3/8/17 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What to expect from a E11? Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
FiiO E11 & E11K & A3 Information + Support - Page 75
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1112 of 12711/15/14 at 3:05ampost #1113 of 12711/15/14 at 4:34amQuote:
yes. But whats your budget and whats ur headphone that you want to pair with?post #1114 of 12711/15/14 at 5:53am
I want to try superlux hd660. right now, all i have is a fiio e11. I know e11 can drive it but can it "fully" drive it. I've read good things about sl hd660 and it's pretty cheap but it's not portable and has an impedance of 150 ohm.post #1115 of 12711/15/14 at 6:25amQuote:
Ok. Technically yes, it can, as my E11 can drive my senny hd600(300 ohm) pretty good and my philips 890. And you try yourself as its just $39 and you can return if you dont want it or can use it indoors.post #1116 of 12711/15/14 at 6:43amQuote:
The thing is if I pulled the trigger on SL hd660, it's mine for good unless i resell it because in my country, there is the "no return, no exchange" policy unless it's a damaged good, so i just want to make sure
Knowing that a 300ohm headphone can be driven by e11 is convincing. Thank you shawn71. But we're not talking about just the volume right?
post #1117 of 12711/15/14 at 7:16amBut we're not talking about just the volume right?
you bet;) Absolutely not just volume.....its more about soundstage,clarity,depth,detail etc....I wont commend/suggest the things i dont know as i dont want to.
Edited by Shawn71 - 1/15/14 at 7:21ampost #1118 of 12711/15/14 at 7:31ampost #1119 of 12711/15/14 at 8:05ampost #1120 of 12711/15/14 at 4:26pmpost #1121 of 12711/15/14 at 5:23pm
Amp came today, and it is amazing!
My Crossfade LPs aren't done doing the mystical 600 hour burn in yet, but even without that, this amp makes them shine! That second bass boost is amazing! It cleans up the bass extremely well!post #1122 of 12711/16/14 at 7:51ampost #1123 of 12711/16/14 at 8:00amQuote:
Definitely you will be rewarded.........if its your first buy.post #1124 of 12711/17/14 at 1:06pmpost #1125 of 12711/17/14 at 6:45pmQuote:
thru iem or headphone?
edit»» meant to ask iem or ur vmoda...........
Edited by Shawn71 - 1/17/14 at 6:49pm
- FiiO E11 & E11K & A3 Information + Support
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Audio-GD NFB-1AMP 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 12 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 17 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 18 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 21 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 22 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 22 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 22 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 22 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 day ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear