it may have a lower isolation
Related Forum Threads
- which best??? Sound magic pl50 vs Meelectronic M6 vs brainwavz M2 Last post on 5/27/11 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for IEM's Sub £80. Replacement for SE210's? Last post on 12/17/11 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Soundmagic PL30 cable wire broke :( :( how to fix it ?? Last post on 9/9/11 at 3:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hello, Last post on 8/17/11 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing between Soundmagic PL-50 and Brainwavz M2 Last post on 8/4/11 at 6:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Searching for Gym IEMs for <$50 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've been using the Custom 1 from Klipsch, but I'm going to hunt down a waterproof pair for running when it's hot out. The Klipsch held up well, but I take care not to soak them. When I tighten the band in on the cord in the rear of my head, it eliminates much of the cord noise. They are also a secure fit and offer good isolation. It would, however, be nice to be worry free about getting the headphones wet. I may try out a pair of the Sennheiser 680s, just have to choose the in-ear or the band.
- Searching for Gym IEMs for <$50
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 25 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › DT 990 driver repair 31 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 34 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 37 seconds ago
- › Replacement cable for V-MODA M100 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 2 minutes ago
- › Trying to find the perfect over-ear headphones to invest in 3 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)