I am looking for some IEM's that are not dependent of the fit to sound good. I bought some Meleec M6's for sleeping but found they way to fit dependent and I was constantly fiddling with them to make the sound good. I'm looking to spend around $40 and I like deep, impactful bass with neutral mids.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Non-fit dependent IEM's
- productDenon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 5/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/11/11
- productSony MDR-XB40EX 13.5mm High Sensitivity Driver Extra Bass EX Earbudstagged by System, 5/11/11
- productUltimate Ears MetroFi 220 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- best in-ear earbuds for under £40 Last post on 8/19/11 at 3:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [HELP] Best earbud for basshead, <50$ please ??? Last post on 5/21/13 at 9:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Advice for In-Ear Headphones Last post on 11/12/12 at 3:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've never put in-ears with different drivers in my ears before so I had no idea of what to expect when it came to the T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM. So thanks to CTC Audio who put the...
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Non-fit dependent IEM's
post #1 of 4
5/4/11 at 6:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
5/4/11 at 6:23pm
post #3 of 4
5/4/11 at 6:29pm
post #4 of 4
5/4/11 at 6:36pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Non-fit dependent IEM's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3864 Active Users (732 Members and 3132 Guests)
- › Audio-GD Master 9 15 seconds ago
- › Measurement based equalization of HD650, HD700 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Harman Kardon CL Review (Updated after burn Review) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 4 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 4 minutes ago
- › The Somic Thread--50mm driver open air full size cans pop out of... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2