I am looking for some IEM's that are not dependent of the fit to sound good. I bought some Meleec M6's for sleeping but found they way to fit dependent and I was constantly fiddling with them to make the sound good. I'm looking to spend around $40 and I like deep, impactful bass with neutral mids.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Non-fit dependent IEM's
- productDenon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 5/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/11/11
- productSony MDR-XB40EX 13.5mm High Sensitivity Driver Extra Bass EX Earbudstagged by System, 5/11/11
- productUltimate Ears MetroFi 220 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- best in-ear earbuds for under £40 Last post on 8/19/11 at 3:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [HELP] Best earbud for basshead, <50$ please ??? Last post on 5/21/13 at 9:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Advice for In-Ear Headphones Last post on 11/12/12 at 3:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Non-fit dependent IEM's
post #1 of 4
5/4/11 at 6:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
5/4/11 at 6:23pm
post #3 of 4
5/4/11 at 6:29pm
post #4 of 4
5/4/11 at 6:36pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Non-fit dependent IEM's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3198 Active Users (576 Members and 2622 Guests)
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 11 seconds ago
- › Symphones Magnum V1 Drivers 12 seconds ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 48 seconds ago
- › Budget Dac/amp discussion fiio e10k,nuforce udac 3, centrance... 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2015 Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › advice/help setting up IEM measurement rig 4 minutes ago
- › Meier Audio Daccord 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2