That does look quite ergonomic. Without the stupid memory wire it would be even better, but that flaw is easily fixed.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SM3 v2 or IE8 with TWAG custom cable? Last post on 2/21/12 at 6:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UM3X vs. SM3 v2: Advice Appreciated! Last post on 12/16/11 at 4:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Earsonics sm3 V2 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Someone in the Unique Melody thread got them reshelled and upgraded to 6 drivers.
otherwise nice to see.
>Someone in the Unique Melody thread got them reshelled and upgraded to 6 drivers.
I did along with another member. By the looks of it, it becomes a UM earphone
If you zoom in a lot on the photo in this link you can tell that they're recessed.
I hope this makes the SM3 v1's go down in price, I'd still be happy with a pair of those =)
- Earsonics sm3 V2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Objectivists board room just now
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 50 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Is HeadAmp still in business? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Help! Soundmagic e30 vs Vsonic VC2 cs Vsonic R02 Silver.. 3 minutes ago
- › Is it better to upgrade directly to the STAX SR-009 or get the... 3 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 3 minutes ago
- › The Tera player Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)