That does look quite ergonomic. Without the stupid memory wire it would be even better, but that flaw is easily fixed.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SM3 v2 or IE8 with TWAG custom cable? Last post on 2/21/12 at 6:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UM3X vs. SM3 v2: Advice Appreciated! Last post on 12/16/11 at 4:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Earsonics sm3 V2 - Page 2post #16 of 11505/3/11 at 2:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 11505/3/11 at 3:57pmThread Starterpost #18 of 11505/3/11 at 4:14pm
Someone in the Unique Melody thread got them reshelled and upgraded to 6 drivers.
Quote:post #19 of 11505/3/11 at 5:06pmpost #20 of 11505/3/11 at 5:28pmpost #21 of 11505/3/11 at 5:59pmpost #22 of 11505/3/11 at 6:02pmpost #23 of 11505/3/11 at 6:27pmpost #24 of 11505/3/11 at 6:48pmpost #25 of 11505/3/11 at 7:52pmpost #26 of 11505/3/11 at 8:34pmpost #27 of 11505/3/11 at 8:47pmpost #28 of 11505/3/11 at 10:08pmcan't see whether it's flush or recessed socket lol... Hopefully the new 'not covered by warranty' problem won't be breaking off the cable pins
otherwise nice to see.
>Someone in the Unique Melody thread got them reshelled and upgraded to 6 drivers.
I did along with another member. By the looks of it, it becomes a UM earphonepost #29 of 11505/3/11 at 10:26pm
If you zoom in a lot on the photo in this link you can tell that they're recessed.
I hope this makes the SM3 v1's go down in price, I'd still be happy with a pair of those =)post #30 of 11505/3/11 at 10:36pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics sm3 V2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 42 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 47 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Grado PS500s (new Grado's) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)