I've got a pair of thease, do you have any idea of modding them? They already got a new cable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Remove Sennheiser 598 cushions and replace them. Last post on 10/7/11 at 3:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones by Beats by Dr Dre Last post on 3/9/12 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Last post on 10/20/13 at 7:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing Headphone Last post on 9/14/11 at 8:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dr dre headphones review Last post on 8/31/11 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
Monster beats solo mod
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 135/2/11 at 4:56am
Honestly, I don't think there's much you can do to make them sound any better. Don't think the casing is very good for modding either, it's pretty solid and...plasticky. Don't think Monster designed these so you can take them apart and mess around with them. Anyway, no self respecting audiophile would buy one of these to begin with, so you'd pretty much be on your own if you wanted to figure out any mods for it.post #3 of 135/2/11 at 5:13amThread Starterpost #4 of 135/2/11 at 5:17ampost #5 of 135/3/11 at 12:13pm
If you wish to have less bass, why did you get the beats solo at the first place. you will be much better off with other cans in terms of sound quality
Edited by xTremelogy - 5/3/11 at 12:15pmpost #6 of 135/3/11 at 12:39pmpost #7 of 135/3/11 at 1:39pmpost #8 of 135/10/11 at 2:02ampost #9 of 135/10/11 at 2:54ampost #10 of 135/10/11 at 4:02ampost #11 of 137/9/11 at 11:23pmQuote:
I'm recommending all my non audiophile friends this modpost #12 of 137/10/11 at 12:38am
- Monster beats solo mod
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue M 3 minutes ago
- › Peachtree Shift Dac/Amp (with iOS LIGHTNING CONNECTOR!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 7 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2