I've got a pair of thease, do you have any idea of modding them? They already got a new cable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Remove Sennheiser 598 cushions and replace them. Last post on 10/7/11 at 3:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones by Beats by Dr Dre Last post on 3/9/12 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Last post on 10/20/13 at 7:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing Headphone Last post on 9/14/11 at 8:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dr dre headphones review Last post on 8/31/11 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Monster beats solo modpost #2 of 135/2/11 at 4:56am
Honestly, I don't think there's much you can do to make them sound any better. Don't think the casing is very good for modding either, it's pretty solid and...plasticky. Don't think Monster designed these so you can take them apart and mess around with them. Anyway, no self respecting audiophile would buy one of these to begin with, so you'd pretty much be on your own if you wanted to figure out any mods for it.post #3 of 135/2/11 at 5:13amThread Starterpost #4 of 135/2/11 at 5:17ampost #5 of 135/3/11 at 12:13pm
If you wish to have less bass, why did you get the beats solo at the first place. you will be much better off with other cans in terms of sound quality
Edited by xTremelogy - 5/3/11 at 12:15pmpost #6 of 135/3/11 at 12:39pmpost #7 of 135/3/11 at 1:39pmpost #8 of 135/10/11 at 2:02ampost #9 of 135/10/11 at 2:54ampost #10 of 135/10/11 at 4:02ampost #11 of 137/9/11 at 11:23pmQuote:
I'm recommending all my non audiophile friends this modpost #12 of 137/10/11 at 12:38am
- Monster beats solo mod
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Need a DAP recommendation - going crazy! iPod Touch/C5D vs iBasso... 55 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Is upgrading a DAP or IEM/Headphone a better choice??? 4 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)