I've got a pair of thease, do you have any idea of modding them? They already got a new cable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Remove Sennheiser 598 cushions and replace them. Last post on 10/7/11 at 3:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones by Beats by Dr Dre Last post on 3/9/12 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Last post on 10/20/13 at 7:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing Headphone Last post on 9/14/11 at 8:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dr dre headphones review Last post on 8/31/11 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between the...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a few years, wireless...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
Monster beats solo mod
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 135/2/11 at 4:56am
Honestly, I don't think there's much you can do to make them sound any better. Don't think the casing is very good for modding either, it's pretty solid and...plasticky. Don't think Monster designed these so you can take them apart and mess around with them. Anyway, no self respecting audiophile would buy one of these to begin with, so you'd pretty much be on your own if you wanted to figure out any mods for it.post #3 of 135/2/11 at 5:13amThread Starterpost #4 of 135/2/11 at 5:17ampost #5 of 135/3/11 at 12:13pm
If you wish to have less bass, why did you get the beats solo at the first place. you will be much better off with other cans in terms of sound quality
Edited by xTremelogy - 5/3/11 at 12:15pmpost #6 of 135/3/11 at 12:39pmpost #7 of 135/3/11 at 1:39pmpost #8 of 135/10/11 at 2:02ampost #9 of 135/10/11 at 2:54ampost #10 of 135/10/11 at 4:02ampost #11 of 137/9/11 at 11:23pmQuote:
I'm recommending all my non audiophile friends this modpost #12 of 137/10/11 at 12:38am
- Monster beats solo mod
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 37 seconds ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › 1st Tube Amp - suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 8 minutes ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 9 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2