Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread - Page 339

post #5071 of 6898

I don't listen to rock just for the instruments played, its quite fatiguing if I were too use mine just for rock/metal. Hence I use mine strictly for hip-hop, its balanced perfectly for this genre and I don't have it wearing out my ears unless a ********* producers decides to record his beats with basshead cans then treble just kills.

post #5072 of 6898
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

I don't listen to rock just for the instruments played, its quite fatiguing if I were too use mine just for rock/metal. Hence I use mine strictly for hip-hop, its balanced perfectly for this genre and I don't have it wearing out my ears unless a ********* producers decides to record his beats with basshead cans then treble just kills.

What source (DAP, amp, etc.) are you using? 

post #5073 of 6898

700

 

I know the picture quality sucks but just wanted to share

post #5074 of 6898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

What source (DAP, amp, etc.) are you using? 

Sony Walkman NWZ-E474 as my everyday DAP, filled with only hip-hop 320 MP3 converted from flac

 

FiiO E07K as a portable DAC/AMP to use with laptop and/or campus computers but not connected to my walkman, noise/hiss is very noticible from 2 days of testing

post #5075 of 6898
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

Mids were defo not good enough for rock with its pronounced treble and bass, I lost vocals cuz of that

I'm with you here bro. Guitars are somewhat dull to the GR07 mk1.1 for me. I think most people wouldn't see this as a problem especially those who mostly don't listen to rock/metal.
post #5076 of 6898
It's a world gone mad.
post #5077 of 6898
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshane View Post

It's a world gone mad.
agreed
post #5078 of 6898

I am loving theses more and more everyday! ksc75smile.gif

post #5079 of 6898

guys, check that out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs

sounds phenomenal on gr07

post #5080 of 6898
Anyone have an updated site or 2 where I can get a deal on these? I'm thinking more and more these are the headphones for me...just want to find a good deal. I mainly know eBay and amazon. Any other suggestions? I'm in US. Thanks.
FYI. Also I'm looking for Bass Edition.
Edited by JMACK45 - 4/29/13 at 7:46pm
post #5081 of 6898
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMACK45 View Post

Anyone have an updated site or 2 where I can get a deal on these? I'm thinking more and more these are the headphones for me...just want to find a good deal. I mainly know eBay and amazon. Any other suggestions? I'm in US. Thanks.
FYI. Also I'm looking for Bass Edition.

 

You can get them either from bigbargainonline or Lend Me Ur Ears (you can change the currency to USD on LMUE's site at the top of their page).

post #5082 of 6898
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMACK45 View Post

Anyone have an updated site or 2 where I can get a deal on these? I'm thinking more and more these are the headphones for me...just want to find a good deal. I mainly know eBay and amazon. Any other suggestions? I'm in US. Thanks.
FYI. Also I'm looking for Bass Edition.

I'm waiting on a deal as well. Lendmeurears and Bigbargainonline has em at MSRP. They have gone on sale at lendmeurears for 139 though.. I emailed them and they said they don't plan on having the sale anytime soon lol.

post #5083 of 6898
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephKim View Post

I'm waiting on a deal as well. Lendmeurears and Bigbargainonline has em at MSRP. They have gone on sale at lendmeurears for 139 though.. I emailed them and they said they don't plan on having the sale anytime soon lol.

Yep - got my 2nd pair at the discount gs1000.gif

post #5084 of 6898

2 pairs? You should sell me one. lol

post #5085 of 6898

I just pulled the trigger on a gently used pair of mk2s. Can anyone give some insight/experience on pairing them with a JDS cMoy?

 

Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread