Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread - Page 418

post #6256 of 6743
Yep the GR07 kill it with rock! Best guitar and drums in the business.

It may not be a short process of sending them back but it's worth it. I understand you can take them apart yourself with a little patience and a hairdryer, but clearly the better option is to return them
post #6257 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post

Yep the GR07 kill it with rock! Best guitar and drums in the business.

It may not be a short process of sending them back but it's worth it. I understand you can take them apart yourself with a little patience and a hairdryer, but clearly the better option is to return them


totally right,,,,i will definitely send them back,they are too good to be parted with..........

post #6258 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 

my gr07 mk2 has developed a peculiar problem,,,,the right channel has about 5-6% less sound than left one,,,,untrained can't notice but its making me highly uneasy and i have stopped using them,using my monster pro copper instead.

 

what should i do??is it a case for warranty??i bought these in nov last year

 

I assume you did a very thorough check for a partial blockage( ear wax on the screen)?

post #6259 of 6743

did all,,,actually i take very good care of my cans so when i attempted to clean them,i couldn't find any wax at all.

the difference between 2 channels is just 5-10%,,,,,but i can notice it easily and its making me really angry.

 

the only thing i am worried about is lend me ur ears not recognizing this fault

post #6260 of 6743

monsters are making me really angry with bloated bass...........

 

but they do have a superior isolation(million times better,lol) and a winder soundstage,,,,but gr07 mk2 is a different beast alltogether,u got to experience it especially after hearing bloated monsters for hours

post #6261 of 6743
They will probably just send straight to vsonic, they will definitely recognise it.

I gather you've switched the right and left over to confirm?

Send them back, get a pair of Sony mh1c's to tie you offer till they get back smily_headphones1.gif mind you I don't think they are as cheap as they used to be
Edited by NuckinFutz - 6/5/14 at 2:29pm
post #6262 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post

They will probably just send straight to vsonic, they will definitely recognise it.

I gather you've switched the right and left over to confirm?

Send them back, get a pair of Sony mhc1's to tie you offer till they get back smily_headphones1.gif mind you I don't think they are as cheap as they used to be


i have indeed switched sides and difference is there.

i already have got mh-1 but am not a great fan of those.

 

regarding warranty shouldn't i be sending them back to lend me ur ears from where i got them??

post #6263 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post


i have indeed switched sides and difference is there.
i already have got mh-1 but am not a great fan of those.

regarding warranty shouldn't i be sending them back to lend me ur ears from where i got them??

Yes indeed. What I meant was THEY will probably just send them straight on....depends on the arrangement they have.

I really like the Sony actually, not the same sound admittedly but for the money they are amazing to these ears. Don't get me wrong, I'll take the 07's all day.
post #6264 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post


Yes indeed. What I meant was THEY will probably just send them straight on....depends on the arrangement they have.

I really like the Sony actually, not the same sound admittedly but for the money they are amazing to these ears. Don't get me wrong, I'll take the 07's all day.


i have pro coppers now as company.

i love the excellent isolation and wider soundstage but thats about it.

 

gr07 is just addictive especially the drums in rock music......................orgasmic to say the least.

 

i love vocals on mh-1 though,pretty good.............for some tracks better than gr07 for sure

post #6265 of 6743
Why not just use an app to mask the imbalance. You can use something like viper4android on an android phone and there are probably dozens of apps on PC.
post #6266 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by thugangel123 View Post

Why not just use an app to mask the imbalance. You can use something like viper4android on an android phone and there are probably dozens of apps on PC.

Because that's just masking the issue, not solving it. Plus it's probably frequency sensitive.
post #6267 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 

my gr07 mk2 has developed a peculiar problem,,,,the right channel has about 5-6% less sound than left one,,,,untrained can't notice but its making me highly uneasy and i have stopped using them,using my monster pro copper instead.

 

what should i do??is it a case for warranty??i bought these in nov last year



I purchased a pair of GR07 on the forums that arrived like this. Check the grills to see if any wax or grit has build up partially blocking the vents. Get yourself a toothbrush and some alcohol and clean the vents with a flicking motion (flick out any wax, dust, build up) Mine was cured after doing this procedure. 

post #6268 of 6743

Wait, so the seller sent it to you with ear wax, dust, & muck covering the one grill? Yuck!! 

post #6269 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn11 View Post
 

Wait, so the seller sent it to you with ear wax, dust, & muck covering the one grill? Yuck!! 



It would appear so. :o I'm greatly sensitive to channel imbalance.

When vocals are off (I know where they should be with specific tracks) it messes with my perception bugging me to no end. First I blew some air on the vent noticing the vocals shifted, so I took to the right side with a toothbrush and cleaned the grills. on further inspection it was quite a dry substance coating the right side. I suggest maybe cleaning it twice as the little holes in the vent can be stubborn. I've read a few cases actually here, some remove the grills all together if you're game enough to risk losing the little clip holding them in.

I did contact the member about it, he seemed to know nothing about anything of this. :devil_face:

post #6270 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 



It would appear so. :o I'm greatly sensitive to channel imbalance.

When vocals are off (I know where they should be with specific tracks) it messes with my perception bugging me to no end. First I blew some air on the vent noticing the vocals shifted, so I took to the right side with a toothbrush and cleaned the grills. on further inspection it was quite a dry substance coating the right side. I suggest maybe cleaning it twice as the little holes in the vent can be stubborn. I've read a few cases actually here, some remove the grills all together if you're game enough to risk losing the little clip holding them in.

I did contact the member about it, he seemed to know nothing about anything of this. :devil_face:


i tried cleaning the grill with a needle but i think i should use a tooth brush,,,,i will try it today only as sending them back will cost me 18$...........and i don't want them to be returned as it is with lmue refusing to acknowledge any imbalance.

 

but diff is there,,,i have compared it with my other cans

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread