Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread - Page 395

post #5911 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by disillusion View Post
 

I wouldn't hold my breath on this one since the classic only came out recently and the VSD3 should be released in January. Also their previous attempt at detachable cables of the VC02 wasn't a success really...

 

I got the silver one for $20 less from Taobao.

 

 

I think the drivers are the same, but the cable might be different. The 1199RMB (original price) MKII is supposed to have a silver cable, but the 599RMB classic might have a copper one. The other specs listed are exactly the same.


wrong here mate

 

only mk2 bass edition has silver cables

rest all have copper cables and i am reading this from the manual of my mk2

 

so it means no diff really

post #5912 of 6497

it is not even silver plated man

 

its pure 82 core copper wire

 

its written on the manual card of my mk2(non classic)

 

 

only bass edition has silver coating

post #5913 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 


wrong here mate

 

only mk2 bass edition has silver cables

rest all have copper cables and i am reading this from the manual of my mk2

 

so it means no diff really

http://www.vsonic.com.cn/earphone_product_cn/GR07.htm

It says silver cable here.

 

Edit: Please manually translate it because the layout look messed up in Google translate


Edited by disillusion - 12/19/13 at 4:12am
post #5914 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by disillusion View Post
 

http://www.vsonic.com.cn/earphone_product_cn/GR07.htm

It says silver cable here.

 

Edit: Please manually translate it because the layout look messed up in Google translate

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by disillusion View Post
 

http://www.vsonic.com.cn/earphone_product_cn/GR07.htm

It says silver cable here.

 

Edit: Please manually translate it because the layout look messed up in Google translate


i don't need to

 

2 ppl along with me got mk2 and in their manual too only copper is written!!

 

  • Drive unit
  • 11mm CCAW high dynamic drive unit
  • Rated impedance
  • 50Ω + / -10%
  • Sensitivity
  • ≥ 105dB (at500Hz)
  • Frequency Response
  • 7Hz-30, 000Hz
  • Distortion
  • <0.2% 105dB (20μpa)
  • Channel difference
  • <1dB (at500Hz) ≤ 1.5dB (at 20Hz ~ 12.5KHz)
  • Rated Power
  • 10mW
  • Maximum power
  • 50mW
  • Plug Specifications
  • Gold-plated stereo plug 3.5mm 8μ24K
  • Cable length
  • 1.30M 4 - Maximum 82 Core fever nontoxic

 

this is from google translate,i don't know chinese to manually translate

post #5915 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 

 


i don't need to

 

2 ppl along with me got mk2 and in their manual too only copper is written!!

 

  • Drive unit
  • 11mm CCAW high dynamic drive unit
  • Rated impedance
  • 50Ω + / -10%
  • Sensitivity
  • ≥ 105dB (at500Hz)
  • Frequency Response
  • 7Hz-30, 000Hz
  • Distortion
  • <0.2% 105dB (20μpa)
  • Channel difference
  • <1dB (at500Hz) ≤ 1.5dB (at 20Hz ~ 12.5KHz)
  • Rated Power
  • 10mW
  • Maximum power
  • 50mW
  • Plug Specifications
  • Gold-plated stereo plug 3.5mm 8μ24K
  • Cable length
  • 1.30M 4 - Maximum 82 Core fever nontoxic

 

this is from google translate,i don't know chinese to manually translate

It should be "1.30M 4 - Maximum 82 Core fever nontoxic silver wire". Somehow the last 2 words don't show up in the layout but if you select the Chinese text and cut/paste into Google translate you will see it. As I said, the Chinese version of the manual says it has silver cable and most of the Chinese sites/sellers refer to the cable as silver as well. Vsonic probably botched up their English manual as they aren't really aiming for the foreign market.

post #5916 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by disillusion View Post
 

It should be "1.30M 4 - Maximum 82 Core fever nontoxic silver wire". Somehow the last 2 words don't show up in the layout but if you select the Chinese text and cut/paste into Google translate you will see it. As I said, the Chinese version of the manual says it has silver cable and most of the Chinese sites/sellers refer to the cable as silver as well. Vsonic probably botched up their English manual as they aren't really aiming for the foreign market.


i only hope i did not get the classic one

 

does classic even come in black colour??

post #5917 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 


i only hope i did not get the classic one

 

does classic even come in black colour??

No. Only silver, blue and dark red. If you got yours from LMUE they should be the MKII version as I don't think they have classic stock yet.

post #5918 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by disillusion View Post
 

No. Only silver, blue and dark red. If you got yours from LMUE they should be the MKII version as I don't think they have classic stock yet.


nice,so i have silver cables it seems.

 

:dt880smile:

post #5919 of 6497
[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post


i only hope i did not get the classic one

does classic even come in black colour??


If you got black then it's mkII and if you get copper shades on the wire jacket its BE.
If you got any of 3 colors ice blue,red(coffee brown) or silver/grey then its a classic.

Edited by Shawn71 - 12/19/13 at 5:18am
post #5920 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by damien frizzell View Post
 

STill made in china bro no matter what, save sum bikkie man and upgrade - no more from me


so whats if made in china or even africa for that matter??

 

even iphones and majority of the sony products are made there??

 

makes no diff to me as long as quaity is good and vsonics have pretty good quality

post #5921 of 6497

:popcorn:

post #5922 of 6497

Hey guys,

 

Does anyone know if this seller is legit?

bigbargainonline.

 

Here are the 'phones on eBay.

 

 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VSONIC-GR07-MK2-MKII-Classical-Color-Version-High-Fidelity-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/121237473047?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item1c3a510717

 

 

Also in terms of sound, are these the same as the original GR07's?

Or have they made changes?

 

Cheers


Edited by blupblup - 12/19/13 at 5:15pm
post #5923 of 6497
]Hey guys,
Does anyone know if this seller is legit?
bigbargainonline.


Yes they are trusted and legit seller.......co-operative as well.
post #5924 of 6497
That's where all my vsonics came from 😊
post #5925 of 6497
Quote:
Originally Posted by damien frizzell View Post
 

i dont buy sony and i dont buy apple lol my gro7 stoped working get some hand made iems u will luv them more coz they not from china

ok, i need a new IEM. can you suggest an IEM which are handmade, cost only 99 USD, and not made in China, and of course better than GR07?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread