Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread - Page 348

post #5206 of 6330
 
 
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Can someone please tell me which exact model of Comply tips fit on these?

 

Ts-500 fit, but you have to push them onto the upper part of the nozzle. I've read T130 and T140, but cannot confirm. I also sent Comply a note, but haven't heard back from them yet.

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

I am very surprised of the recent "the BE's have too much bass" comments. I have never come close to thinking they have too much bass. I guess maybe I am a basshead after all!

 

100% without a doubt, you are a basshead.gif. tongue.gif

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunneLVisioN42 View Post

I crave extension for the weight but not amount for the rumble I am guessing I will think the MKII's are very close to perfect but not quite there as far as bass (I will probably still settle with them as the best IEM choice for me)  and the BE's are a little too much.

 

BE's have quantity/rumble, MKII's are nearly as deep. I think you might be surprised with the MK2's low end weight.

 
post #5207 of 6330

We shall see, got them yesterday, had them burning in around the clock for the past 20 hours only 3 more months of this to go!...tongue_smile.gif

post #5208 of 6330
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunneLVisioN42 View Post

We shall see, got them yesterday, had them burning in around the clock for the past 20 hours only 3 more months of this to go!...tongue_smile.gif

 

have you had a listen yet?

post #5209 of 6330

Oh yeah just a quick listen and the MKII has enough bass haha, I mainly listen to DNB and Ambient type stuff with a little metal and this has enough bass to hang with stuff like this easy!

Seven Lions - Fractals


 


Edited by TunneLVisioN42 - 5/17/13 at 2:11pm
post #5210 of 6330
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunneLVisioN42 View Post

Oh yeah just a quick listen and the MKII has enough bass haha

 

I thought so  ^_^

post #5211 of 6330
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtonic View Post

I don't find mp4nation to be reliable. They might not be dishonest but are not reliable. They list the GR07 BE on sale but after I ordered it, I have been waiting almost 4 weeks for it and they charged my Paypal right when I made the order. I e-mailed them and they said they are waiting for VSonic to supply them more. They shouldn't have listed it as in stock and they shouldn't have charged the account until they could fulfill it. So I had to cancel.

No problems with any of my orders and fast shipping mate.
post #5212 of 6330
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunneLVisioN42 View Post

Oh yeah just a quick listen and the MKII has enough bass haha, I mainly listen to DNB and Ambient type stuff with a little metal and this has enough bass to hang with stuff like this easy!


Seven Lions - Fractals



 

POST MORE MUSIC LIKE THIS!
post #5213 of 6330
post #5214 of 6330

How about this then? Blackmill - Rain

 



Here is another 


Edited by TunneLVisioN42 - 5/18/13 at 2:10am
post #5215 of 6330
Thanks guys.

As for the GR07's, I think they're my favorite music listening cans out of my limited collection. Someone described them as not a WOW type of headphone, but I disagree. The sheer amount of deep bass impact with clear vocals puts a huge smile on my face.
post #5216 of 6330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodiuh View Post

Thanks guys.

As for the GR07's, I think they're my favorite music listening cans out of my limited collection. Someone described them as not a WOW type of headphone, but I disagree. The sheer amount of deep bass impact with clear vocals puts a huge smile on my face.

What other cans do you have?

post #5217 of 6330
 
 
 

Listed in order of fav for music, *no longer own:

 

Top 5

*Grado 325i

Vsonic GR07

*Beyerdynamic DT880 600 Ohm

AKG Q701

Audio Technica A900X

 

The rest

*Etymotic ER4P

*Senn HD580

*RE0

Senn PX200 II

*Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm

*UE Triple.Fi 10

*Etymotic ER6i

*Koss Portapro

Klipsch S4A

 

 

 

 

Edited by Jodiuh - 5/19/13 at 12:04am
post #5218 of 6330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodiuh View Post

 
 
 

Listed in order of fav for music, *no longer own:

 

Top 5

*Grado 325i

Vsonic GR07

*Beyerdynamic DT880 600 Ohm

AKG Q701

Audio Technica A900X

 

The rest

*Etymotic ER4P

*Senn HD580

*RE0

Senn PX200 II

*Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm

*UE Triple.Fi 10

*Etymotic ER6i

*Koss Portapro

Klipsch S4A

 

 

 

 

 

Ahh, we have similar taste, my friend. I, too, have the Q701.

 

My only other headphone is the Shure SRH840. I'm on the fence of returning it and purchasing the SoundMAGIC HP100, instead. I am searching for that "Q701/GR07 sound" in a closed can... rolleyes.gif

post #5219 of 6330

BTG-Audio is currently re-cabling mine and I am at half-mast in anticipation. After that, I'm going to have some custom ear tips made and then I'll be done searching for universals for a long time. I've listened to JH16 universal demos and I actually prefer the GR07s. I'm sure there are better choices out there, but I am very satisfied with what these bring to the table.

post #5220 of 6330

I did listen to the 840's @ guitar center. A fun headphone, but lacked the bass of the A900X. Might give that one a shot. Or AKG's K550.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread