Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread - Page 339

post #5071 of 6743

That's quite the opposite of what I and many others have found.  First of all, I believe the GR07 to be an excellent all rounder, doing well with just about any genre but perhaps master of none.  But most importantly for me, they are probably strongest in rock music due to the very good distortion guitar bite they have, not to mention percussion are rendered pretty well too.

post #5072 of 6743

I don't listen to rock just for the instruments played, its quite fatiguing if I were too use mine just for rock/metal. Hence I use mine strictly for hip-hop, its balanced perfectly for this genre and I don't have it wearing out my ears unless a ********* producers decides to record his beats with basshead cans then treble just kills.

post #5073 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

I don't listen to rock just for the instruments played, its quite fatiguing if I were too use mine just for rock/metal. Hence I use mine strictly for hip-hop, its balanced perfectly for this genre and I don't have it wearing out my ears unless a ********* producers decides to record his beats with basshead cans then treble just kills.

What source (DAP, amp, etc.) are you using? 

post #5074 of 6743

700

 

I know the picture quality sucks but just wanted to share

post #5075 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

What source (DAP, amp, etc.) are you using? 

Sony Walkman NWZ-E474 as my everyday DAP, filled with only hip-hop 320 MP3 converted from flac

 

FiiO E07K as a portable DAC/AMP to use with laptop and/or campus computers but not connected to my walkman, noise/hiss is very noticible from 2 days of testing

post #5076 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

Mids were defo not good enough for rock with its pronounced treble and bass, I lost vocals cuz of that

I'm with you here bro. Guitars are somewhat dull to the GR07 mk1.1 for me. I think most people wouldn't see this as a problem especially those who mostly don't listen to rock/metal.
post #5077 of 6743
It's a world gone mad.
post #5078 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshane View Post

It's a world gone mad.
agreed
post #5079 of 6743

I am loving theses more and more everyday! ksc75smile.gif

post #5080 of 6743

guys, check that out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs

sounds phenomenal on gr07

post #5081 of 6743
Anyone have an updated site or 2 where I can get a deal on these? I'm thinking more and more these are the headphones for me...just want to find a good deal. I mainly know eBay and amazon. Any other suggestions? I'm in US. Thanks.
FYI. Also I'm looking for Bass Edition.
Edited by JMACK45 - 4/29/13 at 7:46pm
post #5082 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMACK45 View Post

Anyone have an updated site or 2 where I can get a deal on these? I'm thinking more and more these are the headphones for me...just want to find a good deal. I mainly know eBay and amazon. Any other suggestions? I'm in US. Thanks.
FYI. Also I'm looking for Bass Edition.

 

You can get them either from bigbargainonline or Lend Me Ur Ears (you can change the currency to USD on LMUE's site at the top of their page).

post #5083 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMACK45 View Post

Anyone have an updated site or 2 where I can get a deal on these? I'm thinking more and more these are the headphones for me...just want to find a good deal. I mainly know eBay and amazon. Any other suggestions? I'm in US. Thanks.
FYI. Also I'm looking for Bass Edition.

I'm waiting on a deal as well. Lendmeurears and Bigbargainonline has em at MSRP. They have gone on sale at lendmeurears for 139 though.. I emailed them and they said they don't plan on having the sale anytime soon lol.

post #5084 of 6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephKim View Post

I'm waiting on a deal as well. Lendmeurears and Bigbargainonline has em at MSRP. They have gone on sale at lendmeurears for 139 though.. I emailed them and they said they don't plan on having the sale anytime soon lol.

Yep - got my 2nd pair at the discount gs1000.gif

post #5085 of 6743

2 pairs? You should sell me one. lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread